1.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 9/13/2016, 04:19 PM) 
    thoughts? opinions? like I said in the other thread I really didn't like her when she was on BB. I was pleasantly surprised that she doesn't seem so awful anymore. I have only been watching her for a few weeks though

I take this back. I tried to give her a chance. after seeing enough videos, instagram posts, snaps, etc she's as big of a bitch as ever

2.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I wrote a long post a week ago or so about what a dick her husband is but when I went to post I lost it. There is no way they will last long unless she agrees to just shut up and put up with him treating her like that. The poor kid is the one who will suffer. She's already talking about more kids. You see the pressure he puts on her to lose the weight (or at least he did in the beginning).

She comes across as really mentally unstable. One day she's singing Disney princess songs, the next she is raging and the next she is crying. I really don't think social media is the best idea for her. Put the camera down.

3.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    ^ yep. mentally unstable is a good way to describe her. I feel for her daughter because her mother has a lot of growing up to do. take a look at her snapchat sometime and she is always addressing a comment she got on YT, Instagram, etc. constant defense mode and the comments are never that bad either. then she mentions stuff like hysterically crying over reading her facebook newsfeed and deleting it. I realize there is a lot of negative news stories out there but she could always unfollow news pages and unfollow any friends who constantly post depressing stuff. she's a mess

4. Lala Browne
        +2   Like  

User deleted

She is a miserable person. I think she just went ahead and had that baby to feel accomplished. She had a video about how she is successful and I was thinking what about you is successful. But from the looks of it she has a lot on her plate. Her husband doesn't do anything and seems like he always wants a break. She probably just says and does whatever to please him , so she can have a happy marriage.

5.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    And now she pregnant with baby #2, this should get interesting. Skyla will be a year old in June. Aaryn will really be a busy MAMA.

6.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Crazyauntdonna @ 4/17/2017, 07:51 PM) 
    And now she pregnant with baby #2, this should get interesting. Skyla will be a year old in June. Aaryn will really be a busy MAMA.

I have the feeling they are moving to Iowa as well based on recent snaps.

7.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah I don't know why there is such a rush to have another one so soon - she might start regretting her decision once Skyla starts walking.

8.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It looks like she'll start walking any day now! She is adorable.

9. leighlee

User deleted

I just watched her moving Vlog. I feel bad for her. You would think that her husband could have taken off a couple days so she wasn't dealing with a baby, Dog, Cat, being pregnant, and MOVING, all at the same time. He just seems so short with her; it's sad.

10.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah it all seemed so stressful and he was no help at all. He was so rude to her in the car and didn't seem to be around at all when she was unpacking and setting up the house. She seemed to handle everything so well - I would have been a mess if I had to move to a whole new city with a 1 year old, 2 pets and being pregnant.

11.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Glad I came in here and read about this woman before I subscribed to her channel or gave her any views. Horrible!

12.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I think in her mind people are jealous of her. Her new house. Her husband. Her life.

I would not trade places with her in a million years. She and Nick have zero emotional connection. I can't help but feel all of this "lifestyle" change is for him - to keep him. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt in that she's still young. She thinks she knows what's important. I just don't see how she will manage with both kids. Skyla is a demanding kid and Aaryn just laughs when she acts out. It's really too bad she doesn't join any groups with Skyla. Take her to the library or a swim class. ANYTHING. It would do both of them so much good. She took her to a few Gymboree classes and Skyla seemed to love them then she quit because she got sick. Maybe if she was around other kids once in a while she could build her immunity a bit. Our son was ALWAYS sick when he was a baby but I still took him out (not when he was sick). We both needed it for our sanity.

My guess is she'll either hire help when A2 comes along or she'll put Skyla in care at least part time. Nick seems to work very long hours and she doesn't have much other help.

13. Flossy Rossy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Those two will be divorced one day. Mark my words.

14.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 9/26/2017, 04:34 PM) 
    Those two will be divorced one day. Mark my words.

100%. I wouldn't be surprised if they are divorced within a few years. It would not surprise me in the least if he's already cheated on her or if he does in the future. Anna Sacconne is her hero (reach for the stars baby) so I wouldn't be surprised if she just keeps on popping out kids to keep up with Anna.

15.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Man oh man. I'm just watching her recent vlogs. I hope they've been saving for a nanny. I do NOT envy her one bit. Skyla is very demanding (and I feel like Aaryn just gives into her). How is she going to manage a baby?

Those sunglasses look completely ridiculous.

Nick is so checked out.

1065 replies since 13/9/2016, 16:19   371482 views