Aaryn Williams

« Older   Newer »

1. leighlee
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Wow! It is hard to make it through her new video. The first portion is, of course, sponsored...... :20130930103114-64d41b31: It is cringe worthy at best. The rest of the video is all about Skyla. Honestly, I don’t know how she does it. Watching that child scream and suck on her pacifier makes my anxiety go off the charts. :5153: I am pregnant and PRAY that my child is better behaved.

2. CrumbManager
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (leighlee @ 8/31/2018, 08:19 PM) 
    Wow! It is hard to make it through her new video. The first portion is, of course, sponsored...... :20130930103114-64d41b31: It is cringe worthy at best. The rest of the video is all about Skyla. Honestly, I don’t know how she does it. Watching that child scream and suck on her pacifier makes my anxiety go off the charts. :5153: I am pregnant and PRAY that my child is better behaved.

Late to the party, but I came here to say the exact same thing. Watching that video was the best form of birth control. I don't know how she does it. Mad props to her for surviving that. Two under two sounds like my own personal form of hell.

3. leighlee
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Hi, my name is Nick and I want NO part of this. Ha ha!!! Seriously, Aaryn- you are at Disney; enjoy your family! Put down the camera!
    Attached Image
    7935F6F1-7937-4AB7-97E7-D7D5F32A7D3D

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    If you haven’t heard of youtubemamadrama gossip board you’re missing out. It’s super active and full of great Aaryn bashing. I use my browser but I think you can also find it on the tapatalk app.

5. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

I follow along.
    :jolly-smiley-emoticon:
    Good stuff!

6.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    She was so excited about the size of their hotel suite at the Ritz for the babymoon but those beds were tiny especially for two pregnant women to share! All they did was eat, lol.

7.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Please dear Lord tell me why are all her comments disabled. Yes her husband is a Prick. I just want to reach in my phone and jerk a knot in his neck. What a total douche bag. No way would I put up with those back handed comments or crude remarks. He's not even that good looking and I think shes very pretty, a little braggy and body conscious but she can do way better than him. I watched the wedding video for their first Anniversary and thought aw they are so cute and so in love. What happened?

8.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A lot of family vloggers have left them disabled due to all the issues YouTube had with pedophiles and threatening to delete channels.

9. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I thought yt was the one disabling comments.
    I actually like Nick and think he's just sarcastic.
    He seems very laid back.
    :D

10.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 3/4/2019, 23:40) 
    I thought yt was the one disabling comments.
    I actually like Nick and think he's just sarcastic.
    He seems very laid back.
    :D

It is. I believe they have the option to turn them back on but if a bad comment comes through they could lose their whole channel.

I agree. I like Nick. He's what she needs that's for sure.

11.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I'm only on her first pregnancy and he just irks me. Maybe he gets better but, my dad did the same thing to my mom, backhanded comments, then she could never do anything right. He was a different person when he quit drinking beer. But boy was he hateful until then. Me and my husband have a deal and its lasted a very long time. I wont yell at you if you dont yell at me. I wont criticize you if you dont criticize me. After being together for over half our lives you tend to learn. I hope they can make it work. Especially for the 2 babies and the next one.

12.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Just curious in one of the first videos after she gives birth to Skyla when Aaryn is sitting in the rocking chair does she say oh no did we wake the beast. I kept going back to see I really think that's what she said. I was shocked. I liked her until that. I thought I would give another go but goodness is she bitchy to her subscribers.Still theres something about her I like watching. I'm only in her early videos and thank you Hook Tube. I cant stand so many ads in a short video. Her dad died on the same day as my dad only different year. Maybe that's why I'm pulled to her but will see. I know I definitely dont like Adam.

13. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

OMG!
    Has anyone watched this party vlog?

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 17/6/2019, 18:21) 
    OMG!
    Has anyone watched this party vlog?

I was just about too. If it's anything like the Instagram pictures I'm sure its over the top. I can't imagine doing all that for a 3 year old. She better have that same energy for Adeline.

15. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Just wait!
    :o: It's beyond ridiculous.
    The favoritism is sad.
    I'm all about a cute party but she's three.
    It's not like she is turning ten and has tons of friends to invite over that would appreciate all the cutesy stuff.
    All of that crap is overwhelming for a little kid.
    :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon
    Holy shit.

Skyla is such a brat.
    Watch her yell mine at Adeline when they are about to sing happy birthday.
    Adeline stole the candy anyway. :D
    Great idea.
    Lets give a bunch of young kids A skewer with candy on it.
    :5153:

1065 replies since 13/9/2016, 16:19   371484 views