Aaryn Williams

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OMG! Aaryn ! New video is way over the top!

2. Shameless43
        +2   Like  

User deleted

She’s so fake, honestly. All the photos the kids dresses etc. EYE ROLL. Poor kids are just little objects to her to use for materialistic gain. She’s obsessed with having babies and buying kids crap.

3.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I'm still baffled by the Indian giving LV bag 😂 and how she thought by giving away a $1500 bag was gonna get her to 100k subs not everyone cares about name brand like your holy self Ashley not even Jesus

4. Flossy Rossy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

She has an assistant following her around and filming her.
    :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    And she no longer is talking to her viewer but now only the assistant because the assistant answers everything I'm sure her view count will surely be going down now

6. Shameless43
        +2   Like  

User deleted

She’s so ridiculous. She honestly thinks she’s a real housewife. I’m surprised She would pay someone to do this... she seems so greedy and money obsessed. I don’t find Aaryn genuine or likeable, so I do wonder what people see in her .... it’s all “linked” and she’s making money off of it....

& oh yea, Aaryn..... no one has forgotten the real you from Big Brother or the racist remarks you made. ✌🏻

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It's just to funny to me 😂

8. Shameless43
        +1   Like  

User deleted

So Aaryn is CHOOSING to have her newborn babies ears pinned back through a series of molds for 12 weeks.... seems painful for baby and completely unnecessary... and COSMETIC.. she says she had it done as a baby, well Aaryns ears are giant bat wings. So obviously it didn’t work ... I feel so bad for this child! Aaryn is all about the look, no matter the cost.

9. Flossy Rossy
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I actually don't have a problem with trying to fix them naturally while she is young.
    Who wants to grow up with crazy ears and fix them later?

10. Shameless43
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Aaryn and the oils 🤣😩 so sick of hearing about it. She’s pushing them HARD. Soon she will be done with it. Until then, we watch her greasy oil covered self yack on and on.... 😑

11.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We're moving! My thoughts on becoming a YouTuber, My Weight, First Q&A of 2020 | Aaryn Williams
    New video.

12.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    It will be interesting to see where they move to. Currently they live hella far from his office and hella far from the airport. If they were smart, they would move closer to at least one of those things since he has to commute to both of them frequently.

13. Shameless43
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Knowing Aaryn it will be a cookie cuter white kitchen marble countertop mansion that’s slightly better than all her friends homes... wonder if they will actually be purchasing .. I couldn’t sit through the sponsored try on/ Q&A

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I can't for the life of me really hate this girl I don't agree with everything she does but at the end of the day she's the only YouTuber to say the truth for people trying to get into YouTube

15. Shameless43
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I keep coming back to watch her.. she’s just obsessed with being Better than everyone else.... I find her hilarious and quite snarky to absolutely everyone... 🤣😅

1065 replies since 13/9/2016, 16:19   371176 views