Aaryn Williams

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    I'll go against the grain and say I don't mind her for the most part. She doesn't seem to pretend much. She is a B and a diva and she seems to own both. She's honest that she drops crazy money at Starbucks. I think out of all the housewives, she might be one of my favorite because she isn't over the top perfect and fake. She just spends money like it grows on trees. She doesn't pretend to eat the perfect diet and then hide her junk habit behind closed doors.

I still like to snark on her because come on, she is way over the top, a complete shopaholic, and she doesn't discipline her children. I guess I am just over all the fake perfection portrayed by most of the housewives these days so Aaryn isn't rubbing me the wrong way nearly as much as the rest..

QUOTE (Shameless43 @ 1/4/2020, 06:03 AM) 
    Knowing Aaryn it will be a cookie cuter white kitchen marble countertop mansion that’s slightly better than all her friends homes... wonder if they will actually be purchasing .. I couldn’t sit through the sponsored try on/ Q&A

You're probably right. The majority of the houses here are cookie cutter unless you get into the million+ range.

She says they are under contract to purchase and she sees this as their forever home. They will remodel or add on over time if they ever want to change it. I will be interested to see how much it costs. Just last year she said they couldn't qualify and all of a sudden they are buying.

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Imagine being a self proclaimed beauty queen, and having daughters not inherit looks. I think she resents Adeline for not having Skylas hair. And poor Reese. I’m just saying I’m sure she thought her girls would be show stoppers. I see facelifts and nose jobs for sweet sixteen birthdays.

2 new vlogs up about house WhAt treat.

3. Shameless43
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I’m cracking up! Our girl Aaryn will bleach their hair soon. It’s funny to me because I don’t find Nick attractive at all and those babies look just like him bless their hearts.🤪

4.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    I've been following along on her thread on YTMD and they bought that house for $700K for 13 acres of land. Color me not impressed. They bought in the shittiest area near Austin. It's all about location and they picked wrong. They wouldn't even get anything close to that if they were not in th middle of nowhere.

Also, for being such great parents, they really did their children a disservice by picking literally the worst ISD schools in the entire area. They will be commuting 30+ mins each way for private school or leaving their kids are completely shitty schools.

5. Shameless43
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I wasn’t really impressed with the actual home. Not a fan of concrete flooring it’s so cheap and unfinished... I highly doubt this is her dream home but she’s going to act as if it is... I hope the YouTube money keeps rolling in for them, because I would imagine that home will be hard to resell... it’s a big downgrade from any home she’s lived in.

6.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree. I really expected something different. All that stone everywhere just looked dated.

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The house itself doesn't look like a $700,000 house so I guess the land is a big part of the cost? I don't get wanting land though. Do they do anything where it's necessary? Are they into...cows...or whatever people do with "land"?

8.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The land could be two-fold. Some people like to look out on all of that land and think “This is mine, I love what is mine.” Others, like my family, all like to sit on all of that land and enjoy the quiet, lack of people, the freedom of zero neighbors or roads or JW knocking on their door.

The land I get, I want it too. The house is not my style but whatever lol She does look genuinely happy with it.

9.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Shameless43 @ 1/30/2020, 06:44 AM) 
    I wasn’t really impressed with the actual home. Not a fan of concrete flooring it’s so cheap and unfinished... I highly doubt this is her dream home but she’s going to act as if it is... I hope the YouTube money keeps rolling in for them, because I would imagine that home will be hard to resell... it’s a big downgrade from any home she’s lived in.

Well considering it sat on the market over 200 days, it's going to be a reeeeaaaaaal hard sell when they decided to move again.

10.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I'm happy for her nope not my dream home but all that land is I don't blame them with all that land no neighbors to bug you your hidden from the main road it's perfect and as for school I'm pretty sure those kids will go to a private school so location isn't a bother to them

11.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Tabby1397 @ 1/30/2020, 08:54 PM) 
    I'm happy for her nope not my dream home but all that land is I don't blame them with all that land no neighbors to bug you your hidden from the main road it's perfect and as for school I'm pretty sure those kids will go to a private school so location isn't a bother to them

I think she said they will build on to it. I imagine NiCk spending lots of nights out in the “guesthouse” lol

QUOTE (Vegan Crumb Manager @ 1/30/2020, 06:28 AM) 
    I've been following along on her thread on YTMD and they bought that house for $700K for 13 acres of land. Color me not impressed. They bought in the shittiest area near Austin. It's all about location and they picked wrong. They wouldn't even get anything close to that if they were not in th middle of nowhere.

Also, for being such great parents, they really did their children a disservice by picking literally the worst ISD schools in the entire area. They will be commuting 30+ mins each way for private school or leaving their kids are completely shitty schools.

700k....does he do that well in his business? YouTube pays that much? $3k-$4k mortgage. Wow! I like the bathrooms, but the house they are leaving is so much better.

12.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Apparently not! Someone on the other board dug up the transaction info that was public on the sale. They have two mortgages a VA loan which can be as little as zero down (but it says cash on the transaction so they at least put something down), cash, and seller financed. Someone worked out that a va loan would have covered around $500K of it so they didn't cashflow the other $200K and instead got some of it from the sellers. That tells me they can't qualify for a regular loan so they had to use the seller to finance whatever they couldn't handle on their own.

13.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Vegan Crumb Manager @ 31/1/2020, 04:16) 
    Apparently not! Someone on the other board dug up the transaction info that was public on the sale. They have two mortgages a VA loan which can be as little as zero down (but it says cash on the transaction so they at least put something down), cash, and seller financed. Someone worked out that a va loan would have covered around $500K of it so they didn't cashflow the other $200K and instead got some of it from the sellers. That tells me they can't qualify for a regular loan so they had to use the seller to finance whatever they couldn't handle on their own.

I'm sure they do qualify for a loan but the VA gives out the best and lowest interest rates but they will not approve anyone for over $450 or $500k that's there limit

14.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh hell yeah I would take the VA loan for sure. I am talking about the other 190 that they couldn't cashflow on their loan. They got financing through the seller. They should have been able to cashflow that because she spends like an insane person. At the very least, they should have been able to get the funding from the bank. The fact that they went seller financed means they didn't qualify for the rest of the amount in other ways from the bank.

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She did say the surrounding properties were all family owned so maybe that was an option the sellers gave so if something happened they would retain the property verses a bank.

1065 replies since 13/9/2016, 16:19   371176 views