Aaryn Williams

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    I fully believe they spend everything they make. She shops too much and is too showy trying to act rich and keep up with the Joneses. They aren't the only ones. Something like 78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

2.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    She has to be making a lotttttt from links and partnerships. It's sickening to think about.

3. Shameless43
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Absolutely anything she shares or mentions is given to her then she links it for others to buy.... claiming she’s loved and used for yearsss.

It’s funny to me that everyone has just forgotten or chose to over look the comments she made when she was on big brother.... showing her true colors. People have been cancelled for much less, but not our Aaryn.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think this chick has lived a higher life style all her life I'm pretty sure thanks to her mom that's how she was raised I know her mom has been married a few times and for work and is very successful but I'm pretty sure she's a bit of a gold digger as well

5. Shameless43
        +2   Like  

User deleted

So the house is in fact an actual shit hole..... Aaryn is lying up a storm about it too... I think they bought it knowing these repairs needed to be done because it was the only way they could afford it.

6.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Some very serious things have been found in that house. The electrical was bad. Everything labeled wrong in the breaker panel. Then they find there is no gas line. Pretty much sounds like there was carbon monoxide leaking in their house. No inspections?

7. Shameless43
        +1   Like  

User deleted

She’s being extremely shady about it... then runs off... leaves Nicky to handle it... hmm.

8.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    I think all her "we had no idea what these things were, then asked them to be fixed on the inspection, then realized they weren't fixed when we moved in" is bogus.

There is NO WAY the inspector missed all that and there is NO WAY her realtor didn't do a final walk through with them and make sure repairs were completed if the inspector knew about it.

Why she's lying, I don't know. Maybe they knew all about the repairs ahead of time and that's the only way they could afford a house with land. Buy a death trap shit hole in the boonies. Then she decided to lie so people didn't realize that they willingly bought a garbage house. I really don't understand the whole thing.

She already said their Disney trip was planned even before the closed on the house.

The only thing I can think is because the house is only 3 years old, they decided not to hire an inspector and found out about all the mess later. Then she says the "they were supposed to fix all this" to save face for being a moron who didn't hire an inspector.

9. Shameless43

User deleted

I don’t think they had the home inspected at all. If they did why was this all breaking news to her?? Disney Trip wasn’t planned ahead of time Nick sent her ass to Disney to get her out of the house and off the internet posting stories sounding like an idiot! She’s pissed because they spent boatloads right get the home liveable and not a death trap and now she’s stuck with those hideous concrete floors ....

10.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IIRC she said it in stories or in pre-moving vlogs that they had their next Disney trip planned. It was a while ago that she said it.

That's what I think too about the home! She sounded like she had never heard of all the problems, but then a day later she's acting like she already knew the things and the seller was supposed to have fixed the things. Too many holes in her story. It doesn't sound right at all. I think they bought it without doing their research and they got royally f*cked.

11. Shameless43
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I love how Aaryns checked into a hotel (looks more like a resort) and I guess ole Nick is ruffing it at the house without electricity, gas, heat, air etc etc ..... or maybe he’s at his girlfriends House. 😂

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The floor color peeled up when they removed the tape from painting. First thing I thought of was that movie Money Pit.

The two huge beds in the girls room is just stupid and unnecessary. Why not put a toddler bunk bed in there.

13.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This whole house needs to just be demolished. It's insane how bad everything was done & why they bought it, I have no idea.

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    How does an inspector miss the fact there is no gas line?

The floors are just...wow.

15. Shameless43
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Because there was no “inspector” she bought this house knowing things needed to be done and it’s they only way she could afford it... and she will never admit it... why does it matter? It doesn’t.... Aaryn is a racist bitch.

1065 replies since 13/9/2016, 16:19   371174 views