Aaryn Williams

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Using Covid-19 to shill her MLM on instastories. Pure class.

2. Shameless43

User deleted

She’s gotta get that MLM money so she can keep up her fake lifestyle... every day she shops everyday she get coffee... and I bet she’s got $29 in her checking account.. spends it as fast as she makes it

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Let's not forget her mother is a relator in CO. I thought she would learn something from her. This house is just what they got with NO home inspection. I would never ever buy a home without one WTF is wrong with them? Another one that I had to unsub was Tara. Good GOD she was OK and now she is selling everything under the sun. Even some sort of water. WOW! Birds of a feather******

4. Shameless43
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Aaryn, Tara, Liza are all the absolute worst. Tara has no choice but to hustle and try to make money because her husband is a piece of lazy shit.. when her channel tanks and her MLM they will have zero income....

5.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What is the reason Aaryn can’t spend the night alone?

6. Shameless43
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Because she can’t be a mom to her 3 kids at once. Shes completely overwhelmed and a lackluster mother that is too “iconic” to be bothered with kids.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hate her all you want, but this chick is loaded. LOADED. I'm shocked about all the trouble she had with her home, but at least it got fixed before the apocalypse.

Her husband works so he's by far my fav YouTube hubby. The other ones are effeminate to me to live off their wives and be basically house bitches.

She is afraid to stay at home by herself because some stalker types on another gossip site seem to always find her address.

8.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    No she's not. If she was, they could have afforded a nicer house on the the other side of Austin, which is also much closer to his work. She bought in the shittiest and cheapest part of the area because that's what they could afford. If they were loaded, they would be living in a 1.5 million dollar mansion on the west side. She's fake rich.

9. Shameless43
        +2   Like  

User deleted

She’s definitely not loaded. LOL her credit cards are, but she is not.

10.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    Loaded people def don't lay their own floors if they've never done so before. :smoking-smiley-face:

11. Shameless43
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Exactly.

Laying their own flooring
    Buying a ratty rundown house in a less desirable neighborhood
    All show signs of broke-ass-ness

I cannot believe she bought a fixer upper.

They need to do something with that ugly ass fireplace that sits dead ass center in the home. It’s hideous

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t regularly watch Aaryn but checked in on her today. Wow - that house! It’s tiny and not really very pretty. They’ve done a lot to it, but holy crap. What a downgrade from their rental house. She went the opposite direction of the other plastic YT mommies. So strange.

13.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 5/1/2020, 12:22 AM) 
    I don’t regularly watch Aaryn but checked in on her today. Wow - that house! It’s tiny and not really very pretty. They’ve done a lot to it, but holy crap. What a downgrade from their rental house. She went the opposite direction of the other plastic YT mommies. So strange.

That's what happens when you spend what you make and don't save for better things ahead. They bought that dump because that's all they could afford and they are both way too childish to wait a few years and save money like normal people do.

14. Lele234
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Shameless43 @ 20/3/2020, 00:54) 
    Aaryn, Tara, Liza are all the absolute worst. Tara has no choice but to hustle and try to make money because her husband is a piece of lazy shit.. when her channel tanks and her MLM they will have zero income....

I’ve haven’t watched her last 10 videos because she keeps uploading the same thing! It’s annoying. Idk how she gets millions if veiws they just bought a house and are building with her money, their Q&A’s are so awkward. And Aaryns house is horrible. She kept posting all this farmhouse ranch style stuff she wanted to do and I just saw her stories now and she’s going in the complete opposite direction. I don’t get what she is doing with the girls rooms and why she felt the need to buy the full size beds for that tiny room? They won’t need them for a while? She irks me.

QUOTE (Vegan Crumb Manager @ 22/3/2020, 03:40) 
    Loaded people def don't lay their own floors if they've never done so before. :smoking-smiley-face:

They look like crap😂

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did she delete her last video? It’s not on her channel anymore.

1065 replies since 13/9/2016, 16:19   371176 views