Aaryn Williams

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Anything to do with that guy I skip. He's looks like he smells like BO. And a pregnant lady joking about a hall pass is gross. Maybe if she see's him she can spray him down with essential oils since she's going to her boss babe conference.

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Does she ever discipline her kids?!? Oh wait I’m going to guess that’s a hard no. If my child went in the drawer and took scissors out to cut their hair they would have some form of a consequence. Not just giggle about it and think it’s cute. She’s going to have major problems when those kids are older. When their teenagers they’ll be stealing the car keys to joy ride around town. I don’t think Aaryn will be giggling then.

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The fact that Skyla was cunning enough to put everything back how it was and then put the hair in the bin says everything.
    It's funny because Skyla is really going to give her a run for her money.

Also where the hell is she off to? she always has random trips out of nowhere

4.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mamaofboys @ 21/5/2021, 20:11) 
    Does she ever discipline her kids?!? Oh wait I’m going to guess that’s a hard no. If my child went in the drawer and took scissors out to cut their hair they would have some form of a consequence. Not just giggle about it and think it’s cute. She’s going to have major problems when those kids are older. When their teenagers they’ll be stealing the car keys to joy ride around town. I don’t think Aaryn will be giggling then.

It seems like she's not very motherly. I constantly hear her say "No, honey." Either they are not allowed to do anything or she doesn't care about them. Obviously, she's too lazy to help them, teach them, discipline, she just doesn't look interested in putting any effort in raising her girls.

5.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 21/5/2021, 18:19) 
    She’s such an imbecile. She goes from whining about not having her beliefs respected one day to then, a few days later, essentially saying that those who disagree with her don’t have brains (her story about Morgan The Racist Pig Wallen).

We’re all meanies for saying that she sounds uneducated, but she’s allowed to call us brainless. Makes sense. No hypocrisy whatsoever. 😂

And also mentions the Aldeans. He’s a cheating asshole who pussed out in the fetal position inside his tour bus whilst the Vegas shooting was happening, and his wife is a gold-digging home wrecker. But go off about how they’re “celebrities with brains”, I guess.

6.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did her house already sell? I think her trip is for young living. I saw she’s with Tara and that girl Logan.

7.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    This isn’t the first time she’s said she asked Amber (her trainer) when the pregnancy sickness ends. Amber had a boy so it makes me wonder if she is trying to allude to that

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthHurts @ 22/5/2021, 00:11) 
    QUOTE (Mamaofboys @ 21/5/2021, 20:11) 

It seems like she's not very motherly. I constantly hear her say "No, honey." Either they are not allowed to do anything or she doesn't care about them. Obviously, she's too lazy to help them, teach them, discipline, she just doesn't look interested in putting any effort in raising her girls.

She is only interested in popping them then hand them to the nanny. This woman loves being pregnant and popping spawns. She will keep having kids until her uterus falls off.

Seriously though I will never understand these YT moms having so many kids they don’t care about for quick $. Jeez stop already this over populated world doesn’t need spoiled kids who turn into problematic adults in the future.

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She is having a boy 💙

10.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    How do you know?

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don’t think she ever announced the gender. After she had that bleeding episode a couple of weeks ago she seemed like she waited to say anything.

12.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    No official announcement but she has slipped (probably inadvertently) a couple of times in her stories. I think the biggest one was when she posted "baby names she loves but won't be using". It was missing the name "George". Another slide subsequent to that, was her saying she "won't be naming [her] baby Gray cause that is what Tara calls HER boy" There several were other hints...dont go by the "nub" theory cause it's been wrong for all her babies (when the nub theory on her ultrasound showed a "girl" nub)

13.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She needs to shut up already about this mullet wearing racist country singer. Like tagging him asking to meet up in Nashville. What?! They would probably dirty talk about how they love being racist. Good god Aaryn where is your dignity?

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did she donate the $2000 Duchess reward money to the shelter since the person told her she doesn’t want it and she could donate it? She said she would! I’m still waiting the proof.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She should donate to the rescue she bashed all over God's green Earth and back again.

1065 replies since 13/9/2016, 16:19   371482 views