User deleted

Baby giraffe! :D

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Pop Sugar box open on Snapchat.

She's basically giving away everything in the box, except a hair mask. Hat, gluten free stuff, red lip lacquer, lint roller. She might keep the travel manicure kit because she doesn't have one. Then at the end she says she might use it as a stocking stuffer.

This is why subscription boxes are nonsense.

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She actually seemed more like the old Jen in that. She was self-aware enough to recognize that she is "indulgent" and did a littl Carmen Sandiego song and dance.

4.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ummm, but what about that sad little bun on the back of her head in the haul video?

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I was LOLOL at the hat. Some people can wear hats & look great...she's right, hats are not for her. She did seem a bit like the old Jen.

My vote is baby giraffe, too!

6. Todolovethebaby

User deleted

I am also a non-hat-suiting person. My first similarity wth Jen, hooray!
    I look BEYOND stupid in hats.

7. popsugarlikejen
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (somebunny @ 26/9/2016, 21:00) 
    Pop Sugar box open on Snapchat.

She's basically giving away everything in the box, except a hair mask. Hat, gluten free stuff, red lip lacquer, lint roller. She might keep the travel manicure kit because she doesn't have one. Then at the end she says she might use it as a stocking stuffer.

This is why subscription boxes are nonsense.

Do any of you put stocking stuffers for people that don't live in your house? How does she do this??!!

8. Todolovethebaby
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (popsugarlikejen @ 26/9/2016, 21:24) 
    Do any of you put stocking stuffers for people that don't live in your house? How does she do this??!!

Am I crazy in my memory or did she show a video years ago where she had a box with portioned out stocking stuffers - one for EVERY member of the family on both sides and she takes them over and adds them when they have family Christmas with that side? Anyone else remember that? It might along with the gift she gets for "all the women" (new uggs one year) and "all the men" where she gets the sizes.

Now that I think about it, WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE?! I'm sure it's more than just

Suze
    Poop
    Em
    Dave
    Grace
    Unmentionable

Jill
    Robert
    Scott
    Scotts wife
    Two girls
    Her nephew.

That year she showed it and all the years she has showed the gifts for each gender it has been enough to comfortably gift an entire nation.

9.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I don't care for Jen's stocking stuffers. Everything is generic. Nothing is personalized. It always seem like a bunch of gift with purchase junk.

10. Snarkadoodle
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Todolovethebaby @ 26/9/2016, 21:31) 
    Am I crazy in my memory or did she show a video years ago where she had a box with portioned out stocking stuffers - one for EVERY member of the family on both sides and she takes them over and adds them when they have family Christmas with that side? Anyone else remember that? It might along with the gift she gets for "all the women" (new uggs one year) and "all the men" where she gets the sizes.

Now that I think about it, WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE?! I'm sure it's more than just

Suze
    Poop
    Em
    Dave
    Grace
    Unmentionable

Jill
    Robert
    Scott
    Scotts wife
    Two girls
    Her nephew.

That year she showed it and all the years she has showed the gifts for each gender it has been enough to comfortably gift an entire nation.

She buys for the family friends in Utah. I'm not sure how many people there are. I think it's Poopsie and Suzanne's friends (Mike and his wife) their 2-3 children and possibly spouses and grandchildren. That accounts for a lot of extra people Jen buys for at Christmas.
    I shamefully admit I have watched Vlogidays one to many times.

11. Flossy Rossy
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I only make my kids and husband a stocking. The point is to find fun personalized things for that person. I collect little things all year.
    Jen is not creative at all.

12.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 26/9/2016, 21:42) 
    I only make my kids and husband a stocking. The point is to find fun personalized things for that person. I collect little things all year.
    Jen is not creative at all.

I agree. You can find nifty little items all year long and really make it special. I love doing stockings.

13. Todolovethebaby

User deleted

QUOTE (Snarkadoodle @ 26/9/2016, 21:40) 
    She buys for the family friends in Utah. I'm not sure how many people there are. I think it's Poopsie and Suzanne's friends (Mike and his wife) their 2-3 children and possibly spouses and grandchildren. That accounts for a lot of extra people Jen buys for at Christmas.
    I shamefully admit I have watched Vlogidays one to many times.

Ohhhhhhh THAT makes sense (but still doesn't actually in real life, lol).

14.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That box is more proof how stupid subscription boxes are

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sotheresthat @ 9/26/2016, 04:12 AM) 
    Hey Muffins! I found out this weekend my mom has an unruptured brain aneurysm and may have also had a small stroke. Glad I have the Bakery to kind of tune out everything else in my head right now. Being 800 miles from home (and an only child) makes things like this nearly unbearable.

I'l be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

888 replies since 16/9/2016, 11:45   46016 views