1.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    baby%20giraffe_1459736063943_1146644_ver1.0

Carry on here, zoo fans! :lol:

Loving Jen's Pop sugar 'video' on Snapchat. Why didn't she film that for her channel instead of unwanted baby content? I bet she's lost some subscribers this week!

2.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Guest100 @ 27/9/2016, 09:42) 
    The Carmen Sandiego clip made me laugh. Kooky, less self-conscious Jen is entertaining and likeable.

I think I must have missed this snap - what happened in it?

3.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oooohh the hat try on! I often watch Jen's snaps with the sound off as her voice is so annoying :lol: So I sometimes miss the good stuff. I've actually never heard of Carmen Sandiego... guessing it's an American thing?

4.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I have just been reading.
    I agree. her hat snap was funny.

she IS a dork and she didn't hide it, before. that was why people liked her so much / and disliked her.

she always follows the hate, which astonishes me for someone who is always claiming it doesn't bother her and everyone should spread love. :rolleyes:

In the end, she punishes her real "fans". The haters entertain themselves with everything. ;)

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All Youtubers get hate - it's how they deal with it that makes the difference. Jen insists that the hate doesn't bother her, but it CLEARLY does. She is affected by it and I think she gets the lowdown from someone about what is being said here, even if she doesn't directly read here herself. She is aware of everyone's opinions and some of them are actually pretty logical conclusions. I think the comments here generally come from an intelligent place instead of an argumentative/bitchy/jealous place like some of the stuff on GG. That stuff can easily be dismissed... but our commentary here is all pretty logical, I reckon.

6. popsugarlikejen
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I actually recently saw a baby giraffe being born on FB- poor thing drops to the ground- mama stands up the whole time

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don has really been absent from all of her Snaps lately
    This is just getting so weird
    At this point I guess we are all just watching to see how it ends

QUOTE (pinksims @ 9/27/2016, 03:24 AM) 
    Loving Jen's Pop sugar 'video' on Snapchat. Why didn't she film that for her channel instead of unwanted baby content? I bet she's lost some subscribers this week!

Because she is actually interested in the baby clothes, not so interested in the PS box.
    It's also a testament to her laziness. Instead of setting up the camera and filming a quick video, she just Snaps it.

8.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (popsugarlikejen @ 27/9/2016, 14:09) 
    I actually recently saw a baby giraffe being born on FB- poor thing drops to the ground- mama stands up the whole time

The MAMA giraffe probably had excellent ab muscles. The vet in attendance was probably really impressed ;)

Edited by Amused 101 - 9/27/2016, 07:57 AM

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DonsEternalPaternityLeave @ 27/9/2016, 14:29) 
    Don has really been absent from all of her Snaps lately
    This is just getting so weird
    At this point I guess we are all just watching to see how it ends

Yeah, good question - where the heck is Don? Are they even still married? Jen has just filtered out anything interesting from her content. It's just snaps of the baby and products now.

10.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Unless Jen has full access to all the funds, Don's still necessary to administer her quarterly allowance. Her YouTube earnings as a career and business lady won't cover all that present day shopping and all the future shopping in the years ahead. CC is less than a year and Jen has probably already spent several allowances on non-shopping. Don can stay in the background, but he's the driving force behind Jen's horse and pony show. Or giraffe and pony. Unicorn and giraffe?

11.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 27/9/2016, 14:45) 
    Yeah, good question - where the heck is Don? Are they even still married? Jen has just filtered out anything interesting from her content. It's just snaps of the baby and products now.

It is a good question. Has he taken up permanent residence in his office? Could he be (gasp) working?

You know Jen has let her channel hit a new low when we're all curious as to where Don is? :unsure:

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (two!muchstuff @ 27/9/2016, 16:50) 
    Unless Jen has full access to all the funds, Don's still necessary to administer her quarterly allowance. Her YouTube earnings as a career and business lady won't cover all that present day shopping and all the future shopping in the years ahead. CC is less than a year and Jen has probably already spent several allowances on non-shopping. Don can stay in the background, but he's the driving force behind Jen's horse and pony show. Or giraffe and pony. Unicorn and giraffe?

I don't think Jen will be making much money from Youtube now. She doesn't appear to be doing sponsored videos, and her videos get (on average) around 30k views which isn't a lot when it comes to adsense. I'm not sure if anyone has ever tried to work it out before how much Jen makes (approx)? I don't even think Erin Condren pay her, I think she just gets free stuff.

13. shaneysmom
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Guest100 @ 9/27/2016, 09:42 AM) 
    The Carmen Sandiego clip made me laugh. Kooky, less self-conscious Jen is entertaining and likeable.

I laughed SO hard at that. Like, genuine laughter. Why can't see always be that way?

If there was trouble between Jen and Don, we wouldn't see Jen either. She flat out wouldn't be able to function, and she would be having panic attacks over where her bath bomb money would be coming from without him. My guess is that he is away on business or something and she is actually being smart enough for once by not sharing that she is home by herself.

14.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jen is probably not inclined to hang out with Don during the day, whether he's in the Dongeon working or not. Frankly, I don't blame her. But then, I didn't decide to marry him. Instead, I married someone I'm more than a little fond of. :animated-smileys-hug-011:

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think he asked not to be in the Snaps anymore. Maybe he got sick of the internet seeing Winnie lick his feet

882 replies since 27/9/2016, 08:24   51541 views