BirthinABabyGiraffeLikeJen Part 8

« Older   Newer »

1. DelightfullyDelish
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I don't think there is anything physically wrong with her feet, I think they just lack any muscle. Usually by this age kids are working their feet by crawling, pulling up, or having their parents help them to try to stand. None of these things seem to be happening.

2.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah I'm almost positive it had been up for 24 hours even though it wasn't showing up for most of us. I have had snapchat since it first came out and loved how simple it used to be. I hate using it now

3. Flossy Rossy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I never saw it till today. That is weird.
    I'm annoyed with it lately too.

4. Todolovethebaby
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Most of my annoyance comes from the morons I follow. I've slowly started deleting people and it's much more peaceful lol
    PSS is next.

5. BBathory

User deleted

QUOTE (Todolovethebaby @ 28/9/2016, 03:54) 
    Most of my annoyance comes from the morons I follow. I've slowly started deleting people and it's much more peaceful lol
    PSS is next.

What's PSS?

Here's what I don't get about people and SC like how are you enjoying your outing when you are holding a camera phone in front of you the whole time. I especially love the ones of girls just moving their head from side to side lol we live in such a narcaciastic world

6. Yellowdollroom

User deleted

QUOTE (BBathory @ 9/28/2016, 05:34 AM) 
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby @ 28/9/2016, 03:54) 
    PSS is next.

What's PSS?

Here's what I don't get about people and SC like how are you enjoying your outing when you are holding a camera phone in front of you the whole time. I especially love the ones of girls just moving their head from side to side lol we live in such a narcaciastic world

PSS is Pretty Shiny Sparkly.

7. Todolovethebaby
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Yellowdollroom @ 28/9/2016, 06:06) 
    PSS is Pretty Shiny Sparkly.

AKA the biggest narcissist out there.

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DelightfullyDelish @ 9/27/2016, 09:46 PM) 
    I don't think there is anything physically wrong with her feet, I think they just lack any muscle. Usually by this age kids are working their feet by crawling, pulling up, or having their parents help them to try to stand. None of these things seem to be happening.

And all those hours she spends being worn in carrier facing Jen with her legs spread weirdly.

Curious......I haven't seen DoItOnADime on snapchat in days. I know she's been doing more videos though. Is it just my SC acting up or is she not snapping?

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DelightfullyDelish @ 28/9/2016, 03:46) 

I have noticed that she tends to keep one of her feet and legs bent upwards at a weird angle in every pic. Her feet just don't seem...strong, I guess? They look so tiny for the rest of her.

10.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm unclear why Jen has decided that vlogging makes her feel uncomfortable. At what point did vlogging suddenly become an issue? And why is it more 'dangerous' than other videos? I struggle with Jen's logic (as per usual) as to what makes her feel 'comfortable'. Did something specific happen to make her fear vlogging?

11.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I think people just feel entitled and that they know the vloggers.
    And they started to see the truth behind all the lies and started to question stuff: " so you always dreamed and take pride in being a housewive but you don't actually DO anything in the house?" "how come you are always mentioning "sweet friends" but aside from your in-laws you don't seem to have anyone else around?"

And then people saw she had organizedlikejen in the channel and started asking her to organize and record stuff they SUGGESTED ( how dare they???) and myhousewifelife and wanted cleaning routines and cooking meals, etc

She didn't got afraid, she just got smarter(ish) . She knew what she showed was 360º from what she talked.
    She didn't want people nagging her.
    and she realized she had the same level of attention with insta. that is until the comments started to get less nice.
    Then she moved to snapchat.

That was cool for a while. but I assume she started to get snaps back with questions and insults and that was the end of it.

I just saw a very boring vlog from makeupbutiffanyD. she gets loads of snark and hate. she still does her. "Oh, they think I eat too much junk food, WELL here's another shot of me stuffing my mouth with grease yet again!"

that one doesn't give a crap about hate. Otherwise she would have started doing mute videos a long time ago. She is constantly blasted for not being able to string a single coherent sentence. she still talks like a lunatic. no effort whatsoever in editing, planning stuff u so it makes more sense.
    she is what she is.

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (lipstick jungle @ 28/9/2016, 10:25) 
    I think people just feel entitled and that they know the vloggers.
    And they started to see the truth behind all the lies and started to question stuff: " so you always dreamed and take pride in being a housewive but you don't actually DO anything in the house?" "how come you are always mentioning "sweet friends" but aside from your in-laws you don't seem to have anyone else around?"

And then people saw she had organizedlikejen in the channel and started asking her to organize and record stuff they SUGGESTED ( how dare they???) and myhousewifelife and wanted cleaning routines and cooking meals, etc

She didn't got afraid, she just got smarter(ish) . She knew what she showed was 360º from what she talked.
    She didn't want people nagging her.
    and she realized she had the same level of attention with insta. that is until the comments started to get less nice.
    Then she moved to snapchat.

That was cool for a while. but I assume she started to get snaps back with questions and insults and that was the end of it.

I just saw a very boring vlog from makeupbutiffanyD. she gets loads of snark and hate. she still does her. "Oh, they think I eat too much junk food, WELL here's another shot of me stuffing my mouth with grease yet again!"

that one doesn't give a crap about hate. Otherwise she would have started doing mute videos a long time ago. She is constantly blasted for not being able to string a single coherent sentence. she still talks like a lunatic. no effort whatsoever in editing, planning stuff u so it makes more sense.
    she is what she is.

Good points Lj - I think Jen likes her little bubble of perfection and comments on her vlogs were poking holes in her bubble. It was the real Jen on full display and she doesn't want criticism. Tiffany has the confidence to brush it off and say 'I am who I am, deal with it' whereas Jen just retracts further into her bubble. I think Tiffany is much more mature than Jen. She has never tried to act like she is perfect. She never hides how much she loves shopping, how much money she spends, etc. She's never lied about her lifestyle.

13.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    TiffanyD definitely doesn't care what people say. Girl's got thick skin

As for Jen, the biggest thing that happened was the baby. She's just not bored enough anymore to be bothered with any of it, especially once it turns slightly negative, but she is still addicted to the praise.

14. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

WIR
    :cheers:

15.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    WIR is here :funny-dancing-stickman-smiley-e :funny-dancing-stickman-smiley-e :funny-dancing-stickman-smiley-e

882 replies since 27/9/2016, 08:24   51595 views