Anonymous
    HellaGreenbacksforBackpackforAdventurestoShakeShackLikeJen

NotShoppingforSizeSmallLikeJen

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 6/10/2016, 17:48) 
    His balls are still unaccounted for.

Those have been missing for at least 10 years.

4.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm for any thread title that honors The Brown Leather Backpack

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ForcedToCookLikeJen

6. popsugarlikejen

User deleted

CCIsStillStrappedIn

UnleashCCSetHerFree

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think it's fine to shop seasonally but why not use the things that were purchased last season first?

You're all assuming she can still fit into her pre-pregnancy fall clothes. I had a baby in February and I know I can't! I assume she's in the same position but god forbid she admit it.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    QUOTE (ExtraCaramel @ 10/6/2016, 05:19 AM) 
    $62 for a freakin candle? :rolleyes: Talk about burning money. Literally! Now, I'm in the lowly 99%, but I can't fathom what could possibly make a candle be worth paying $40 & $62.

No kidding. I'm in the same 99%.

I was recently at a store that sells woodwick candles (I love those) and they were buy 2 get one free.
    I picked one out, a small one, and my husband told me to go ahead and get the BIG one (25.99 each) cause it was a better deal for the size...and while I was at it, to go ahead and get three of the big ones so I could get the b2g1free deal.

I said..."thanks honey, but I only need one, and I don't want to spend $52 on 3 candles. that are just going to burn away"

Bet mine smells just as good as Jens. :P

9.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just rewatching the drunk Don video. I just love the part where he explains how he 'conditioned' her to spend money...

:hearty-laugh:

10.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweettreat @ 6/10/2016, 20:08) 
    You're all assuming she can still fit into her pre-pregnancy fall clothes. I had a baby in February and I know I can't! I assume she's in the same position but god forbid she admit it.

That's a good point. She bought new girlfriend jeans and she keeps wearing her new t shirts that the mediums were "too huge". She probably can't fit into anything she wore last year.

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    QUOTE (shaneysmom @ 10/6/2016, 09:47 AM) 
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 10/6/2016, 02:09 PM) 
    This is what makes me so angry about 'I'm not a big shopper'-gate. It's just the worst BS she's ever spouted. Her channel has always been hauls/favourites/vlogs where she goes shopping. Apart from her organisational videos of the past, most other things in Jen's content have revolved around her spending money. Even the baby content (baby favourites, nursery tour, etc etc) involved Jen shopping. If you actually went back and counted how many of her videos in some way related to shopping, I'd say about 90% of them.

:smashing-computer:

She has a very loose definition of the word shopping. She thinks that "shopping" means physically going to a store and buying clothes or makeup for herself. Purses and shoes too. Bath & Body Works candles or other store candles do not count because, in her mind, they are for the house. Lush orders are excluded because she considers them to be toiletries/necessities whereas they are frivolous extras to most other people. She can buy an entire shopping cart filled with Target clothes, but as long as she also buys toothpaste while she is there, she writes off the whole trip as a necessary expense. Buying clothes for CC every other day? A total necessity as well. It is hard keeping up with the growth spurts of giraffes, people!

I agree with this.

Jen doesn't consider herself a "shopper" because her definition of "shopping" is likely going to the mall or whatever store (with no real plan or list of things to get) and browsing aimlessly, picking out items, trying them on, deciding if she wants to purchase them, moving on the the next store.
    Kind of like what she and Don were doing in that NYC video (it WAS Longchamp, by the way)... just wandering around, popping into to interesting stores, browsing and maybe buying something.

That's "shopping" to Jen...and she may very well NOT do that very often.

What she IS is a PURCHASER. She purchases things all the time.

She may not be a "shopper" but she's DEFINITELY a PURCHASER.

This is what has gone thru my head every time Jen's "I'm really not a shopper, guys" shtick comes up.
    Honestly, I'm kind of the same.
    I hate going to the mall just to go and "look" and just see what there is to buy.
    If I need something, I go straight to the store, grab it and check out...or order it online.
    I don't "shop" for the best deals, although I do use coupon codes if I have them, and I don't spend lots of time looking for things.
    But when I need something or something crosses my path that I like, I'll get it.

12.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Just watching her "Fall Haul" ... rayon, how nice. Medium ... they are loose - "they are very, very big" ... okay. Things are "screaming Christmas", she must be ramping up for another Christmas melt-down.

A dark blue "puffer" vest ... she bought a medium, and "honestly it's huge, it's really big - I COULD HAVE GOTTEN A SMALL" ... blah, blah, blah.

This chick is crazy with the size issues - does she not remember we've seen her and her boobs! For fucks sake ...

I just found the backpack ... it's $545 ... before shipping, and tax (and whatever else BS charges are added) ...

But she is not a shopper.

13.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks lasses, here's the new thread! https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=59235400

882 replies since 27/9/2016, 08:24   51595 views