Christine Kobzeff aka Pinksofoxy

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 25/10/2016, 08:40) 
    Thanks for posting! It definitely helps me see Christine in a very different light. It's refreshing to hear someone genuinely share their life story that isn't painted with a rosy glow. So much of what we see on YouTube, IG, and other social media is "My life is perfect and always has been." Not the case for many of us.

Does she have a specific video where she talks about not wanting kids?

She addresses not wanting kids around 6:40 and talks about dropping out of high school around 12:15.
    Video

QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 27/10/2016, 18:22) 
    I agree; it is a good life that Christine has made for herself, with her mom's history of abuse and Christine having dropped out of high school (I think) and leaving home on the mainland at 18 and going to Hawaii with just a couple of hundred dollars in her pocket. That's an accomplishment.

Maybe Christine doesn't want to have kids because of her upbringing. It doesn't sound like she had a good childhood, so she doesn't see childhood as anything to inflict upon an innocent being. She also seems to like her life and freedom just as they are now.

I agree re: kids. She has consistently said she and Michael do not want children and she has never really felt maternal. While she's never said more than that, I also get the feeling that she's very aware of the fact that both her parents have mental illnesses with very high inheritance rates (schizophrenia and alcoholism).

2. shaneysmom

User deleted

Her clothing try on video left me very confused. What exactly was the point? You buy cheap ass clothing and it actually looks like cheap ass clothing?

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My summary of her:

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I used to like Christine, but now pretty much all we get is this. Love the hashtags - this picture is not about Christine's ass cheeks, it's about a towel thingy, wanderlust, being a boho gypsy, and exploring, dammit! You can tell that her cheeks are yearning for exploration! Christine, just admit that your IG is more about advertising your body than anything else. You could have cropped out your butt cheeks, but you left them there for a reason, and that reason doesn't align with any of your hashtags.

www.instagram.com/p/BMoxFg-gzZq/?taken-by=christinekobzeff

And again with purposely hiding her face, as she does with most of her body shots. It's like her bikini body is offended to be in the same picture with her average face. Christine enjoys objectifying herself.

www.instagram.com/p/BMUNkrigpIq/?taken-by=christinekobzeff

Totally conveys the image of a bohemian who's yearning for travel and adventure, doesn't it, LOL!

(I'm sorry, I don't know how to get the pictures to show up in my post.)

5.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Love the comment, "You have a lot of bikinis for a minimalist" hahaha

6. shaneysmom
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Christine has a great body, but the way she throws it out there sometimes is kinda trashy IMO. She is obviously a little insecure or she wouldn't always hide her face.

7. BeachBunnie
        +4   Like  

User deleted

She does have a gorgeous body...but she's definitely a butter face.

And yes, I am awful for saying that...lol

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BeachBunnie @ 11/11/2016, 10:46 PM) 

Lol. Agree.

Scoot over. Ill sit by you.

9. BeachBunnie
        +1   Like  

User deleted

:animated-smileys-hug-011:
    QUOTE (LLCNYC @ 11/13/2016, 02:47 PM) 
    QUOTE (BeachBunnie @ 11/11/2016, 10:46 PM) 

Lol. Agree.

Scoot over. Ill sit by you.

:animated-smileys-hug-011:

10. YT Celeb
        +2   Like  

User deleted

She has a beautiful body, I kinda resemble a blimp so would love to look like that. Why she wants to leave paradise is madness to me. I used to live by the sea and curse the day we moved all the time. So hope to get back there again one day. I think she looks beautiful in this pic and really has no need to hide her face at all.

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Christine's posed and filtered/shopped face photos are usually very different from her more candid shots, like this one (sorry, I can't figure out how to get IG pics to show up in posts).

www.instagram.com/p/BLiPnWcAgQU/?taken-by=christinekobzeff

Christine recently posted an IG picture with an update on her plans to move to AZ. I wonder what their jewelry business plans are? The AZ gemstone, crystal, and jewelry field is *extremely* competitive and cutthroat. As people who make jewelry on and off - not even consistently - and nothing particularly unique or that requires professional jewelry-making skills, how do they plan to get a foothold in such a tight market? She even posted an IG pic a couple of weeks ago indicating that she and Michael were going to be reselling moonstone rings on their soon to be launched website - although, she phrased it as, "We'll be carrying these rings we had handmade in India." *eyeroll* There's nothing wrong with reselling, but don't pass it off as part of your own jewelry-making or that you're commissioning the production of your own jewelry designs in India.

12. YT Celeb

User deleted

QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 11/18/2016, 06:51 PM) 
    Christine's posed and filtered/shopped face photos are usually very different from her more candid shots, like this one (sorry, I can't figure out how to get IG pics to show up in posts).

Christine recently posted an IG picture with an update on her plans to move to AZ. I wonder what their jewelry business plans are? The AZ gemstone, crystal, and jewelry field is *extremely* competitive and cutthroat. As people who make jewelry on and off - not even consistently - and nothing particularly unique or that requires professional jewelry-making skills, how do they plan to get a foothold in such a tight market? She even posted an IG pic a couple of weeks ago indicating that she and Michael were going to be reselling moonstone rings on their soon to be launched website - although, she phrased it as, "We'll be carrying these rings we had handmade in India." *eyeroll* There's nothing wrong with reselling, but don't pass it off as part of your own jewelry-making or that you're commissioning the production of your own jewelry designs in India.

I never understood how they got away with selling the stuff they did for outrageous prices. Like those hoop earrings she showed how to make, the mark up was madness. Just shows some people will buy any old story.

Video

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YT Celeb @ 11/15/2016, 09:29 PM) 
    She has a beautiful body, I kinda resemble a blimp so would love to look like that. Why she wants to leave paradise is madness to me. I used to live by the sea and curse the day we moved all the time. So hope to get back there again one day. I think she looks beautiful in this pic and really has no need to hide her face at all.

She thinks she looks like this...she doesn't.

Idk how these IG people go out in the real world... Do they wear name tags? LOL

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LLCNYC @ 11/19/2016, 10:48 AM) 
    QUOTE (YT Celeb @ 11/15/2016, 09:29 PM) 

She thinks she looks like this...she doesn't.

Idk how these IG people go out in the real world... Do they wear name tags? LOL

LOL!

This is candid Christine:

www.instagram.com/p/BCJIDd3Fwt8/?taken-by=christinekobzeff

Huge difference, no?

I guess reality can be put aside as long as you have hundreds or thousands of fans who praise you on your fantasy vision of yourself.

I don't think Christine is a bad person, but I wish the "old" version of her would return - the one who seemed more down to earth and real, the one who didn't seem so obsessed with curating the "magazine perfect" image. She seems to think she's evolved and enlightened because instead of collecting makeup and labeling herself a lover of leopard print and pink she now collects crystals and labels herself a bohemian and an explorer. But then we look at her YT videos and what do we have? Beauty favorites, fitness routines so she can show her body, vegan "what I ate in a day," vegan "recipes," how to grow longer nails, watch me clean my room, her morning routine. Where is all of the wandering earth explorer, lover of nature stuff she's attempting to sell on IG? We're not seeing that in the YT videos she posts. I suppose it's easier to post a posed and filtered picture taken on some segment of deserted Hawaiian beach she's already visited a hundred times than to, oh, actually travel and explore anything new. She might not have the money to travel, fine, but then don't label every other IG picture that has nothing to do with real travel or any new exploration with hashtags of "traveller," "wanderlust," "earthexperience," and "adventure." Her IG provides more pictures of her headless/faceless body then any "earthexperience." You literally get a picture of her in a swimsuit standing on the same old Hawaiian beach with a hashtag of "travelblogger." She and Michael visited a few countries a couple of years ago, and now she's a "travel blogger." Many people have visited way more countries than these two and travel much more frequently as well. "Travel blogger," LOL!

QUOTE (YT Celeb @ 11/18/2016, 01:56 PM) 
    I never understood how they got away with selling the stuff they did for outrageous prices. Like those hoop earrings she showed how to make, the mark up was madness. Just shows some people will buy any old story.

I agree. As far as I could tell, Christine and Michael don't forge/stamp/mold their own metal pieces; they merely hang pre-made pendants on to pre-made chains (but if I'm wrong, someone correct me and I'll apologize). To my mind, this is amateur jewelry making - I could do the same after a quick trip to a craft store. But, yeah, then they turn around and sell the pieces for inflated prices.

What's most telling to me is that they didn't continuously make and sell jewelry while in Hawaii. If they were successful at it, they would have kept it up. Most people would stick with a successful business, not dabble in it, with one returning to construction and the other becoming a succulent "farmer." So, what makes them think they're going to be any more successful at selling jewelry and crystals in Arizona? They have not done their homework if they think the market is any less competitive in AZ.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 11/18/2016, 11:51 AM) 

Their jewelry may fly in Hawaii, but if they try to sell that stuff here in AZ, especially imported mass produced moonstone rings, they will starve to death. Know your market. The Southwestern United States is not Hawaii. If they were smart, they'd stay where the hell they are and just keep on keeping on.

735 replies since 22/10/2016, 00:13   110098 views