Christine Kobzeff aka Pinksofoxy

« Older   Newer »

1. shaneysmom

User deleted

I will probably unsub once they move. The whole purpose of watching for me is to see Hawaii.

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree. They had a good niche for their jewelry in Hawaii. I think they labeled it something vague enough to be honest ("handcrafted on Maui" I think). Their earlier work was prefab Swarovski crystals on prefab chains but the colors they selected were very "Hawaiian" and they sparkled in the sun. I think the pieces were in the $20-30 range. They were absolutely perfect for tourist looking for something pretty to bring home. I just don't see that market in Arizona.

3. BeachBunnie

User deleted

Are they still moving there? I thought that had been put on hold.

4.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BeachBunnie @ 11/21/2016, 01:43 PM) 

Yeah, they're supposedly still going to move to AZ by the summer of 2017. The move keeps getting postponed because of Christine's Invisalign treatment. Honestly, I wouldn't be all that surprised if the move never happens.

Edited by CheapAssMustard - 11/21/2016, 01:56 PM

5. BeachBunnie
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 11/21/2016, 01:46 PM) 
    QUOTE (BeachBunnie @ 11/21/2016, 01:43 PM) 

Yeah, they're supposedly still going to move to AZ by the summer of 2017. The move keeps getting postponed because of Christine's Invisalign treatment. Honestly, I wouldn't be all that surprised if the move never happens.

Thanks! And I agree with you, I don't see them moving either. Not many excuses to walk around Arizona in a bikini.

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Replying made me think to check Christine's IG. She's posted another pic of her showing off her legs with her face obscured as usual, with the same old fantasy hashtags of #bohemian (yeah, an Aerosmith t-shirt is the epitome of "bohemian"), #gypsy, #travellife (what travel? the pic was taken in Maui), #adventureculture, #travelbug, #boho (lawd, she is obsessed with being "boho"), #freespirit, #wanderer, #vegangirl. Christine, you're not a wanderer, adventurerer, or travel blogger - you rarely leave Maui! All of these "travel lover" pics, you hardly travel! Most boho, free spirit people I've known were too busy living their boho, free spirit life to have the time to relentlessly remind everyone they're so boho and free spirited.

She really lives in a fantasy world, trying to sell a life on Instagram that she doesn't actually live (other than being vegan).

I don't know how Michael never tires of constantly snapping photos of Christine posing. "I'm going to stand in the waves now. Take a picture of my ass but try to make it look like you're not taking a picture of my ass but rather me being an adventure lover, okay?"

7. shaneysmom
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 11/21/2016, 08:03 PM) 
    Replying made me think to check Christine's IG. She's posted another pic of her showing off her legs with her face obscured as usual, with the same old fantasy hashtags of #bohemian (yeah, an Aerosmith t-shirt is the epitome of "bohemian"), #gypsy, #travellife (what travel? the pic was taken in Maui), #adventureculture, #travelbug, #boho (lawd, she is obsessed with being "boho"), #freespirit, #wanderer, #vegangirl. Christine, you're not a wanderer, adventurerer, or travel blogger - you rarely leave Maui! All of these "travel lover" pics, you hardly travel! Most boho, free spirit people I've known were too busy living their boho, free spirit life to have the time to relentlessly remind everyone they're so boho and free spirited.

She really lives in a fantasy world, trying to sell a life on Instagram that she doesn't actually live (other than being vegan).

I don't know how Michael never tires of constantly snapping photos of Christine posing. "I'm going to stand in the waves now. Take a picture of my ass but try to make it look like you're not taking a picture of my ass but rather me being an adventure lover, okay?"

Well said! That is my problem with nearly anyone who is trying to sell a lifestyle. If they were genuine then they wouldn't need all the freaking hashtags and they wouldn't come across so try hard. It is also hard to take her seriously since she changes her identity so often. Meat eater, vegan, pink princess, minimalist, makeup addict, beach babe, desert lover, which is it already?

8.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Christine seems to have deleted that IG pic she posted today of her posing in her Aerosmith tee. Weird. Did she find her thread here? Lol!

9. ScandiCandi
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (HighFlyinKitty @ 23/10/2016, 19:48) 
    I also find it fascinating to watch people who are child free by choice. Seems so foreign to me - living your life to please only you and your husband.

I have also watched Christine a long time, and have recently lost interest. Just wanted to comment on this quote as it seems narrow minded. Many childfree by choice folks contribute to society in a multitude of selfless ways and do not live to only please themselves and their spouse. Maybe this quote was about Christine and Michael, specifically, not sure.

10. BeachBunnie
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (ScandiCandi @ 11/24/2016, 08:19 AM) 
    QUOTE (HighFlyinKitty @ 23/10/2016, 19:48) 
    I also find it fascinating to watch people who are child free by choice. Seems so foreign to me - living your life to please only you and your husband.

I have also watched Christine a long time, and have recently lost interest. Just wanted to comment on this quote as it seems narrow minded. Many childfree by choice folks contribute to society in a multitude of selfless ways and do not live to only please themselves and their spouse. Maybe this quote was about Christine and Michael, specifically, not sure.

I'm sure she didn't mean they were selfish people that contributed nothing to society!! I'm sure she meant not being responsible for anyone other than the two of them. Being able to go away for the weekend when ever they wanted to because they don't have soccer games or ballet recitals...stuff like that.

Heck, I know people with kids that only worry about their families and not contributing anything to society other than raising brats! Lol

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 11/21/2016, 08:03 PM) 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Christine's latest IG photo, LOL! Come on girl, get a life! You're really going to wear this "NutritionFacts" beanie around town? Probably with her sweatshirt that says "vegan" on it. Even when she has a serious thought of hers to share, it always comes with one of her vanity pics.

www.instagram.com/p/BNe0FLUByC9/?taken-by=christinekobzeff

I've never seen anyone else gets so much mileage on IG from stuff they did nearly a year ago. More pics of AZ. It's like if I took a trip to Italy last year and then kept busting out random pictures of Rome every other week. Christine and Michael don't even do the "adventure loving" stuff available to them in Hawaii - jet skiing, parasailing, scuba diving, sailing, zip lining. All they do is fart around the same beaches taking pics of Christine in bikinis.

Well, I'll give her that she's staying true to herself, I guess. She knows which videos bring in the viewcounts, and she just doesn't do them. She's been getting terrible viewcounts for a YTer with almost 700,000 subscribers. Didn't she say like a year ago that she was giving up the swap meets to become a full-time YTer/blogger, and nothing became of that. She rarely updates her blog and she posts a YT video about every two weeks. We keep hearing about crystals and jewelry as the new business, but nothing has become of that either. I guess the financial responsibility is pretty much all on Michael as a contractor.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I may just be talking to myself in here at times, but I'm going to keep going, lol.

Christine posted a pic of her ass on IG with a caption about a "yoga booty goal." God, step outside yourself and your vanity pics and go volunteer at a hospital, soup kitchen, or animal shelter (and, yes, I do volunteer my time).

I don't know. Maybe I'll stop keeping tabs on her. I just can't with her anymore. I'm tired of seeing her ass or IG shots like this one, a lovely soft focus shot of her crotch. Um, nice hair removal, Christine??

www.instagram.com/p/BK_VaIVAgIV/?taken-by=christinekobzeff

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 12/2/2016, 07:25 PM) 
    I may just be talking to myself in here at times, but I'm going to keep going, lol.

Christine posted a pic of her ass on IG with a caption about a "yoga booty goal." God, step outside yourself and your vanity pics and go volunteer at a hospital, soup kitchen, or animal shelter (and, yes, I do volunteer my time).

I don't know. Maybe I'll stop keeping tabs on her. I just can't with her anymore. I'm tired of seeing her ass or IG shots like this one, a lovely soft focus shot of her crotch. Um, nice hair removal, Christine??

www.instagram.com/p/BK_VaIVAgIV/?taken-by=christinekobzeff

Wow, so classy! I unsubscribed from her a long time ago and have not been checking her IG either. What normal woman takes a picture like that and then she tries to make it sound like she's just showing us the watermelon bikini bottom. Sure. She's showing her crotch, not the bikini. I always got a funny feeling about her and the husband.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I unsubbed long ago too....The fake "I dont need anything but one bar of soap & some oxygen" BS got old...

She's so full of herself (yet she pretends shes not) it's nauseating & the creepy husband vibe? Pegged at 11.

735 replies since 22/10/2016, 00:13   110100 views