Christine Kobzeff aka Pinksofoxy

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Oh my God I missed when she said she'd leave and travel if it didn't work out between them. BUT... that totally makes sense now, she's such trash! She's been trying to ditch him since before they left Hawaii.

My take, she'e making so much $$$ from YT didn't want to do the jewelry business because why when you have another larger source of income. Convinced Michael that they should retire their jewelry line, she'd handle the $$$ since it's basically being handed to her and she'd support both of them. But since Christine has this compulsion to dump people, places, and things so she can have her own little fantasy island to herself, Michael is now on her chopping block. She's making it so he'll just leave her and go on with his life, and she won't have to pay him support. Hmm just saying.

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    How can she possibly be making decent money on YT when she barely gets 25k views with each video?

3.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t think she really wants him to return either. She said he has to “find himself” and she can’t help him anymore.

As for income, she seems content buying and re-selling crystals on her website. There are a few pieces of jewelry and she said she’s going to be making more. I don’t see her pulling in that much cash on YT but I could be wrong.

Stay tuned for another 4 hour live this week :nervous:

4.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I know she said "find himself" A LOT :P The man is almost 50 years old and his generation isn't into that self-help mysticism crap-ola that she likes to sell. He's a gen Xer like my H, they knew who they were since they were teenagers. He just made a bad decision by marrying a cold fish. You don't have to live in a separate state to find out who you are. Proof even more that she wants nothing to do with him.

They don't have kids, they didn't marry each other straight out of high school, they aren't in high-stress demanding jobs. A marriage like theirs is built to slowly grow, leaving a lot of space for growth. She just doesn't want him and is to scared to say those words.

I don't know how the YT money works either, but she's got almost 800K subs, some of her videos get a lot of views 60K +

You look at someone like Samantha Schuerman who has been stuck in the mid 200k subs and barely gets any views, how she manages to support her family solely on Yt. The money is there, I am sure of it. Christine isn't trying to let the world know this is her business, she wants you to believe she's just a wondering soul, a Boho gal here to share her journey.

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Christine seemed happy enough with Michael when he could play pretend paparazzi and take gazillions of photos of her posing in bikinis at Hawaii beaches. She has no use for him now! He's not as obsessed as Christine is with gazing at the cosmos while tripping around the desert in flip-flops, now he can hit the bricks! Maybe that's it: Michael has interests but since he's not as obsessive and totally consumed with them as Christine, she feels he "hasn't found himself." I suspect he's the same guy he's always been, but she's decided that isn't good enough for her since she's so "evolved" (lol) now.

Yeah, I think you might be right, icu. Christine is dropping hints but is too afraid to come out and say she's done with Michael.

6.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Christine's latest IG pic shows she's finally buying some proper clothing to wear during her desert hikes. Her caption says she's ready for "cute layered hiking outfits," so get ready for the hiking gear hauls - a new obsession! Cue the hiking boots, cargo shorts, and pith helmets while Christine both gazes pensively and poses seductively amongst the cacti!

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 9/26/2018, 09:18 AM) 
    Christine's latest IG pic shows she's finally buying some proper clothing to wear during her desert hikes. Her caption says she's ready for "cute layered hiking outfits," so get ready for the hiking gear hauls - a new obsession! Cue the hiking boots, cargo shorts, and pith helmets while Christine both gazes pensively and poses seductively amongst the cacti!

Bwahahahahahaha so true.

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LLCNYC @ 9/26/2018, 10:28 AM) 
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 9/26/2018, 09:18 AM) 

Bwahahahahahaha so true.

Doesn't she have a tank top with a pic of Harrison Ford on it? I bet she tries to go all sexy Raiders of the Lost Ark!

SPOILER (click to view)
    Normal people hiking Sedona:

hiking-in-sedona

Christine in Sedona:

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I saw her in a while new light after watching that video. Not only in the way she shopped for hiking gear/clothing, (didn’t she shop for fleece jackets once before -but yes, she’s probably sold all of those already right), but the way her personality changed when she started talking about relationships. It’s all about her, I think she secretly wants a divorce! :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

....to clarify, I get what she’s saying, but it was the way she was spouting off about partnerships. Anyone else see it? Am I crazy? LOL!

10.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Yes, I was on board with her towards the end when she was talking about not wanting your partner laying around playing video games all day while your out earning. That is something most women can agree on, but the way she was rattling on she made it sound like she was speaking about a boyfriend and not a husband. I mean you can't have it both ways. You can't feel victorious that you are taking care of the finances and your man, then the next minute describe him as a loser, drop-out living off of her. In a marriage everything is shared labor, money, energy, goals etc. What's going to happen when he comes home and is unemployed. Will it be a circle of I want you, I don't want you. I don't see how this is going to be resolved. She loves her freedom and independence, but she also loves that she can have a best friend in him. If they part she chances on losing him forever. Their relationship is so weird to me.

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lately, she refers to him as her “best friend” repeatedly. I don’t think I recall her saying “husband” that many times if at all....but, according to Christine, “they are ok-two peas in a pod”. Strange.

Another thing that bothers me is how she’s bashed Michael on Twitter and YouTube while he was in California. I think it’s very disrespectful to him and shows only one side. I’d love to hear Michael’s version of the story. She’s acting like she doesn’t need anyone and all the while Michael is being tested to see if he will make the cut. So she doesn’t need to change, she’s perfect? I think not!

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    He probably doesn’t even know he’s being “tested” either. It’s all made up BS in her mind to justify her thinking.

13. FlyingMonkeys
        +1   Like  

User deleted

This is probably what really happened. Michael is sick of being her photographer and seeing her 24/7. That's why she has no posts on youtube and instagram because her full time photographer9 husband Michael) isn't there. He also wants to see his family and friends and work but she doesn't like his family or friends and doesn't want him to work outside of the house because then she can't keep an eye on him. He probably really misses his family but she refuses to go with him to California so he said, 'fine I'm going without you' and then she blames it all on him.
    When really it's probably her fault for not wanting to go and be social with his family. He can very well work contracting in their home town, he doesn't have to work in California so it would make sense that its about her hating his family. Now she'll comment on how nice they are but it's a lie because she hates seeing them. I posted this in GG too because I'm wondering what's really up. What does Michael have to say without her telling him what to say. What's Michael's side of the story?
    Why won't she go to California? What is she afraid of?

Oh yeah she did mention going to pick him up in California. she talks about it like it's a huge trip and hard to make. She hates his family and friends

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I get the vibe that Christine has always been a loner, but what about Michael? Did she make a loner out of him? In Hawaii, they always seemed joined at the hip - unless she was taking a day off from being "swamped with work" to go try on short shorts at Jeans Warehouse or pick up some makeup at Sephora. It seemed like they had no one in their lives but each other.

Christine talks like she's not in love with the life she has with Michael, but who's to say he's in love with the life he has with her? Maybe he wants things she doesn't want, but all we hear about is what she wants and how he needs to change. I just find it hard to believe that they're having relationship issues and they're all his fault.

15.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I think that was the only live she's done. She must be swamped with work you know how she always is :eusa_dance:

More like she's not bored enough with herself yet to actually need interaction with people. Or maybe she's picking up Michael, I don't follow any of her socials just Youtube on occasion.

735 replies since 22/10/2016, 00:13   110146 views