I'm Dreaming of a ClickBait Chri$tma$....Pt.9

just like the affiliate links I love to use.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think holiday cards are pointless and bordering on narcissistic considering technology today. With that said, I fully support a woman's name going first on the card and think it's preposterous that the "man of the house" should automatically be first because he's a man. I mean, not to white knight or anything but Michael hasn't done a damn thing all year except mumble about and sit on his newly-fat ass. Marnie's been the only one "working" so go on with your bad self, MsGoldGirl. You dropped him from the card, now drop him from your life lol. (Obviously I am kidding and she should have just made some shit up about him but I think it's hilarious and I kind of love that he got no mention)

2.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She has said they don't really buy each other gifts.

3. BeachBunnie
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 12/8/2016, 07:41 PM) 

But didn't they get each other something the year before last? Isn't that how she ended up with the David Yurman and some perfume I think? Hermes maybe? Of course he didn't buy her the bracelet...she returned what he got her because it was tacky or something.

4. TCB
        +3   Like  

User deleted

WOW.. So there's tons of new people converting to Marnie's view on the name tag debacle. She will gloat. She will probably COUNT them and record for an official score! But anyway, a lot of people have a lot to say about it all, in the comments. And then I find this gem:

Lorie Mediina 2 hours ago
    Haha

Damn, Lorie! You're slipping', Gal! Didn't you expect a long drawn out story over this? Like always? 😳

QUOTE (BeachBunnie @ 12/8/2016, 06:48 PM) 
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 12/8/2016, 07:41 PM) 

But didn't they get each other something the year before last? Isn't that how she ended up with the David Yurman and some perfume I think? Hermes maybe? Of course he didn't buy her the bracelet...she returned what he got her because it was tacky or something.

Yes. I remember them getting each other gifts too, just not last year for hanukkah.

5. Marnie's Business Poof
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (HoardganizedJen @ 9/12/2016, 01:41) 
    I think holiday cards are pointless and bordering on narcissistic considering technology today. With that said, I fully support a woman's name going first on the card and think it's preposterous that the "man of the house" should automatically be first because he's a man. I mean, not to white knight or anything but Michael hasn't done a damn thing all year except mumble about and sit on his newly-fat ass. Marnie's been the only one "working" so go on with your bad self, MsGoldGirl. You dropped him from the card, now drop him from your life lol. (Obviously I am kidding and she should have just made some shit up about him but I think it's hilarious and I kind of love that he got no mention)

We all know Stumpy hasn't done shit all year, except destroy the garage floor, but I'm just of the belief that family should always have your back and lift you up. They take pride in being malicious to each other. Heaven forbid someone call attention to that in the comments, the tacky polished claws come out and she protests that's just 'banter'.
    I would never want to be in any kind of relationship where the other person told the world they could talk to me however they wanted because 'she's not going anywhere'. That doesn't shout love, dedication or respect to me. It screams pathetic desperation on both sides.

6. Piggly Wiggly
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I thought housewives from the 50s actually cooked and cleaned and greeted their husbands with a smile and a drink after work. Oh wait, stumpy doesn't have a job!

7.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Piggly Wiggly @ 9/12/2016, 02:27) 
    I thought housewives from the 50s actually cooked and cleaned and greeted their husbands with a smile and a drink after work. Oh wait, stumpy doesn't have a job!

Marnie likes to be a traditional housewife when it suits her & a "modern woman" when it's to her advantage. Pick a lane sister!

(Who said "pick a lane" originally on the forum? Was it VV? I miss her btw)

8. BeachBunnie

User deleted

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=59384483

952 replies since 30/11/2016, 20:22   30245 views