The Skank and her Elf. A Whoremark Special. Pt. 10

« Older   Newer »

1. OhHai
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 12/9/2016, 07:18 AM) 
    I always heard that when including the last name in the correspondence (assuming they share the same one) the woman's name goes first and the man's second because you don't break up the man's full name. I always put my name and any other woman's name first, even if it's just our first names in casual correspondence because fuck the patriarchy. Plus, I am the one who writes out every single correspondence we send out and so I feel like I should get top billing for doing all the work. ;)

Haha I agree. I couldn't care less about antiquated etiquette rules that don't really serve a purpose. If I write the card I will put my name first, because I am doing the work and because that is what feels natural. If my husband writers the card then he will put his name first. Children and pets would come in order of age or acquisition lol

2. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I'm just now watching today's vlog. I would like to say I cannot believe she is STILL going on and on about the nametag debate but this is Marnie so it's to be expected. I cannot imagine being such a miserable excuse for a human being that a day or two later I would still be fuming about such nonsense. She really REALLY cannot handle being told she is wrong about anything. She has beat this dead horse into a pulp but I have a feeling she will talk about it yet again tomorrow. :t0152:

Marnie loves to label this nasty BS is being "competitive" and she loves to label she and Babe's nasty disrespectful arguing and lack of love and affection as "harmless banter" but it's honestly nothing but her pure immaturity and unreal level of bitchiness. She is literally just a garbage person, their marriage is garbage and her life is boring AF.

3.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Whomever first pointed out that it's probably all just a ploy to get people talking in the comments was probably right. At the end of the day, Marnie can't stand to be told she's wrong but she'll let 200 random women say she is if it means .15 more in her bank account. #ClickbaitChristmas

4.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If this is harmless banter, imagine what they're like when they 'fight dirty' ( her exacts words). :nervous:

5. BlueBallsInDaKitchen
        +2   Like  

User deleted

It oh....it's holiday gift guide time 🤗

Of course Marnyard is practically orgasming over "marshmallows and macaroons" it's all she knows. 20 years of stubby marshmallow and little macaroons!

6.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Just started the Nordstrom holiday ad and I'm laughing at how she is convulsing with glee over this sponsorship. Smug as usual. Downvote this bitch early and often so this is the last collab she does with that store!

Update: This is a terrible gift selection! A bunch of eyeshadow palettes. most of which aren't great, no variety. The same brand for all of the jewelry. Perfume as a gift? That's way too personal. FAIL!

7. OhHai
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Omg how fake. Such a commercial. She is just a sales person at this point. She may as well go work in the physical store. And those earrings on the wrong ear again lmao what a mess!

8. Marnie's Business Poof

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 12/9/2016, 02:24 PM) 
    Just started the Nordstrom holiday ad and I'm laughing at how she is convulsing with glee over this sponsorship. Smug as usual. Downvote this bitch early and often so this is the last collab she does with that store!

Update: This is a terrible gift selection! A bunch of eyeshadow palettes. most of which aren't great, no variety. The same brand for all of the jewelry. Perfume as a gift? That's way too personal. FAIL!

Is she being the usual "dear friend" and slapping Erin in the face? I don't think I can sit through another one of her videos, but it sure seems like something Marnie do, considering Erin really wants to be the face of Nordstrom.

Funny how Marnie is not BFF's with Kristina and we don't hear anything about Erin. I guess Erin did step back and think about what we told her in regards to her relationship with Marnie :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

9. onehotmama6
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Someone needs to call her out in the comments about saying she was going to return some of the stuff in this video to Nordstrom. I would do it, but I've been blocked.

10.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok, weirdness happening. She has said on more than one occassion that until the last few years she didn't shop at Nordstrom. Now, she's whipping out a "fond" childhood memory for her paid video? Hmm...

Also, the Mrs. rarely, if ever, mentions her mom (ya know, the lady who gave birth to her). Now, all of a sudden, a warm, cuddly memory about mommy AND Nordstrom comes up. What a coincidence!

I believe the last time we heard a heartwarming story about good ole mom was during a paid video for pop-up/fold out cards for the women in your life (or something similar).

IIRC, she didn't even mention her own mother in her paid advertisement that was actually for Mother's Day. Does this ring a bell for anyone? Am I remembering correctly?

Whatever the details, it's more contrived nonsense, all in an effort to appear genuine & likeable. Rather than the cold hearted, nasty shrew we know her to be.

And to think, I used to love shopping at Nordstrom.

11. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +6   Like  

User deleted

First of all, why must she blow her lighting out so hard that you can't even see the products she holds up? I mean obviously it's an attempt to hide her wrinkles, makeup mistakes and gross hair but come on. Also why does she chose her hallway / living room entry as her go to spot for filming? It's just an odd location and background.

I don't believe one word of her childhood shopping with dear old mom story.

This self absorbed twat wouldn't dream of giving a single one of these items away as a gift to a "woman in her life". She either buys for herself or returns. She won't even give the "Ole Miss" pillow to her child who is at Ole Miss? Selfish stingy bitch. She hasn't a clue about the meaning of Christmas or Hannukah or even basic human kindness much less an unselfish love.

This video is so choppy, her picks are lame and she is flaky acting I swear I hope they never work with her again.

12. Bitch‚Please..
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Ok, so...she purchases the items from Nordstrom to show on her blog in the hopes her fans will think use her link to purchase them THINKING she and they are sharing in the lovefest but in reality, she's going to return them? Talk about being a liar. How does no one see this?!

I find BABE disturbing as he's ALWAYS talking to himself...mumbling constantly. Then there's the fact that she can't let something go and has to have the last word. Add in Shane's obviously being unhappy in the Holiday Card picture. The dysfunction is oozing from every aspect of her life and she's refusing to acknowledge it. Something is going to blow and it's going to be BAD when it does.

I don't like her as a person. I don't like her as a mother. I don't like her as a mom to fur-babies. I sincerely doubt I would like her as a co-worker. I wonder if the women who were with her in the beginning are still in the picture. She is SO FUCKING NEGATIVE that I can't imagine why anyone would want to be around her on a daily basis unless they were paid to be.

13.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Some of these items she's had for a long time & may not have even purchased them from Nordstrom. She's trotted out that YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick (#29) on several occassions. She's also shown the YSL Gloss Volupte Lipgloss (#10) in other videos. Not to mention, the YSL gloss is in the old style bottle. How long has she had that thing? Does she think people aren't going to notice that & believe she bought everything just for this video?

Her picks are always the same & so predictable. She's one of the least inspiring "beauty" Ytubers out there. So unoriginal.

14. shaneysmom
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I agree with everyone on the gift guide. It sucked. Erin clearly put more thought and effort into hers, but that isn't really surprising. Marnie is so cheap and selfish that shopping for gifts is probably lower on her list of priorities than showering and washing her hair.

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    A gift guide???? Is she kidding with this shit?? When has this bitch EVER given ANYONE anything? Other than free samples she has gotten with or her old used makeup she doesn't want anymore?? What a joke.

QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 9/12/2016, 16:35) 
    Some of these items she's had for a long time & may not have even purchased them from Nordstrom. She's trotted out that YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick (#29) on several occassions. She's also shown the YSL Gloss Volupte Lipgloss (#10) in other videos. Not to mention, the YSL gloss is in the old style bottle. How long has she had that thing? Does she think people aren't going to notice that & believe she bought everything just for this video?

Her picks are always the same & so predictable. She's one of the least inspiring "beauty" Ytubers out there. So unoriginal.

Yes! Half the stuff she has listed she got at Sephora or ulta NOT Nordstrom. I'm extremely disappointed in nordstrom for paying this twit to make a video for them.

920 replies since 9/12/2016, 02:42   34814 views