The Skank and her Elf. A Whoremark Special. Pt. 10

« Older   Newer »

1. shaneysmom
        +5   Like  

User deleted

She went out of her way to say that she bought the Nordstrom things with her own money, but if Nordstrom is paying/comping her, aren't they basically paying for the things she showed? Nice try, Golded Girl.

2. Flossy Rossy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

They paid her to make the video.

I spotted the diamond bracelet. That's new.

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (shaneysmom @ 12/9/2016, 08:28 AM) 
    She went out of her way to say that she bought the Nordstrom things with her own money, but if Nordstrom is paying/comping her, aren't they basically paying for the things she showed? Nice try, Golded Girl.

...she also mentioned in a vlog that she's returning some of the items she showed, so she basically borrowed items to make her video. Very disingenuous.

4.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    With all of her antics she should be callled GuiltyGirl. However, that would require her to have a conscience. :unsure:

Edited by Amused 101 - 12/9/2016, 11:22 AM

5. Flossy Rossy
        +4   Like  

User deleted

She kept the candle.
    :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:
    $65 to cover dog stench. She could have gotten a new throw.

6. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Several of the items in this video are on the Nordstrom Gift Guide page. Coincidence? I also clocked many things that Alex Garza & Michelle1218 have recently featured on that page. Clearly they were told or sent specific items to feature. Marnie is the lamest though because she collected old crap that was already in her house to feature alone with the Nordstrom specified items.

Sidenote, remember back when Marnie wore that Gorjana Taner bar necklace everyday and talked about it in like ever single video? I noticed that necklace was on the Nordstrom page too along with some Kendra Scott items she has so I'm surprised she didn't trot that old stuff out. Maybe because Nordstrom told her to push the Kate Spade now. I mean for a woman who has shoved huge Bauble Bar crap down our throats for over a year I'm supposed to suddenly buy that she adores delicate little Kate Spade pieces? :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

7.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mumbles McBabyHands @ 9/12/2016, 18:10) 
    Several of the items in this video are on the Nordstrom Gift Guide page. Coincidence? I also clocked many things that Alex Garza & Michelle1218 have recently featured on that page. Clearly they were told or sent specific items to feature. Marnie is the lamest though because she collected old crap that was already in her house to feature alone with the Nordstrom specified items.

Sidenote, remember back when Marnie wore that Gorjana Taner bar necklace everyday and talked about it in like ever single video? I noticed that necklace was on the Nordstrom page too along with some Kendra Scott items she has so I'm surprised she didn't trot that old stuff out. Maybe because Nordstrom told her to push the Kate Spade now. I mean for a woman who has shoved huge Bauble Bar crap down our throats for over a year I'm supposed to suddenly buy that she adores delicate little Kate Spade pieces? :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

Exactly. A skank doesn't change her stripes, or in this case her tassels, that easily.

8. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I think it just goes to show how insincere and money hungry she is. She goes wherever the sponsorships are, she hawks whatever is most lucrative to her bank account. Nordstrom links must be more lucrative than Bauble Bar links. I love that she does all this and then preaches to us constantly about her INTEGRITY! She has none and needs to face that fact.

9. Brigante123
        +2   Like  

User deleted

All this time I thought she was saying 'Bubble Bar'! I really struggle with her accent sometimes, 'Ole Miss' became Almus to my ears, then there's 'thaaan'.

Is it a Chicago thing or a Marnyard, lopsided piehole thing?

10.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It is oh so very nice of Marnie to dig in the back of her bathroom drawers and blow off the dust of some old products for her Nordstrom gift guide. It must have taken out a big chuck of her 80 hour work week to do that.

Edited by Marnificent - 12/9/2016, 08:06 PM

11.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Looks like a Deb Pearson is trying to out Marnie in a very subtle way on her Nordstrom video. Telling people to use ebates, pointing out that Marnie's lip product is in really old packaging etc.

12. shaneysmom
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 12/9/2016, 08:56 PM) 
    Looks like a Deb Pearson is trying to out Marnie in a very subtle way on her Nordstrom video. Telling people to use ebates, pointing out that Marnie's lip product is in really old packaging etc.

I love ebates. I have made almost $800 in cash back.

13. BeachBunnie

User deleted

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 9/12/2016, 17:38) 

It's probably a fake and she's hoping to make money off the real thing!

14. shaneysmom

User deleted

QUOTE (BeachBunnie @ 12/9/2016, 10:07 PM) 
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 9/12/2016, 17:38) 

It's probably a fake and she's hoping to make money off the real thing!

Wouldn't put it past her. Didn't she admit to carrying fake handbags in the past or was that someone else?

15.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    You would think if Nordstrom gave you a stipend to go out and buy things for a holiday gift guide that you would use the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. Get your 'work' done and get presents at the same time. Marnie doesn't have any women in her life so all of those 'gfits' are staying right with her or going directly back to the store. They really must be genuine selections if she is returning her own recommendations! What a con! And she's too stupid to see that she let her own hypocrisy be known.

She is a glorified digital sales person. A full time counter manager in the Nordstrom cosmetics department is lucky to have about 100 solid clients in her database (the ones who return and spend a significant amount). Nordstrom is smart enough to know that if even if this video gets only a small amount of views, they'll probably sell more through links than a person who is at their store day in and day out. It's only math. She should not feel special. I only hope that they didn't pay her much.

ETA: Just realizing now that she does not get a lot of views at all! I never noticed how low her view counts are and with the new YouTube algorithm I'm sure her audience will become even smaller.

920 replies since 9/12/2016, 02:42   34812 views