The Skank and her Elf. A Whoremark Special. Pt. 10

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Loving the title with the bra measurement. #ClickBaitChristmas :sick:

2.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    More Rowdy crying in his crate because he has an upset stomach!!!!!!!???? I can't even tell you how much it hurts my heart and how furious this continues to make me!!! Somebody please drop a house on this bitch!!

Forty five links on today's video. FORTY FIVE. That's insanity.

3. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 12/16/2016, 05:26 PM) 
    She's trying on dresses at Nordstrom & was "too lazy & cold" to take her pants off. Of course she was. :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

20161216_162413

Ugh, do I spy her beloved old Target little girls department sweater crumpled up in that picture?

She filmed with the pants around her ankles? What a classy skank.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don't get why she doesn't try any purple shampoo or similar products to tone down the orange in her hair? Doesn't she see it? Or probably she doesn't care? I guess the latter. Unlike Marnie, I'd have no problems at all leaving the house without makeup, but never ever would I go outside with oily hair. I guess we just don't have the same priorities.

5.     +12   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (shaneysmom @ 16/12/2016, 23:26) 
    New vlog- I am glad that she loves her rack so much. I didn't need a close up.

And she actually got measured and they are bigger than she thought. I am sure that if she had the rest of her body measured, she would get the same result.

She was suprised her breasts were bigger than she thought? Didn't she know what size they were when Mikey picked them out?

Interesting that she called getting measured for a new bra, "humiliating." She regularly discusses poop on Ytube & rarely washes her hair, which everyone notices. Yet neither of those issues seem to cause any embarrassment or humiliation for her at all. How odd.
    :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

Edited by Amused 101 - 12/16/2016, 04:34 PM

6.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mumbles McBabyHands @ 12/16/2016, 11:07 PM) 
    I'm going on a Marnie watching strike. I refuse to watch another video until she washes her hair and makes it look pretty. I just can't anymore. It's hard enough to watch a person who is so ugly on the inside, I can't tolerate filthy hygiene on top of her attitude.

Hell is going to freeze over before you see decent hair out of that animal abusing bitch. I need to go on strike too I can't deal with the Rowdy stuff.

7.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why isn't anyone calling her out in the comments for keeping the puppy in the crate so much? Do people think her cruel behaviour is normal, it's sad if that's the case!

8.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Does she not realize you can buy Vince Camuto at Macy's. On sale. Or at Marshalls. On clearance.

"My boobs are how big?" Is ClickBait but bra measuring is not? Nice logic, Marnster. No need to be "ashamed" of your boobs when they're not the ones you were born with anyway.

So many bones in the bedroom... Except in Michael's pants.

9. HEB Cheese
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Good grief, I just cannot take it when she acts like she has the most difficult and stressful life. The dogs barking and the gardener being at the house really seemed like a lot for her. Plus, she's SO tired and cold. Poor Marnyard, if she had to deal with true chaos she'd curl up in a the fetal position on the floor. So much complaining about her hair when all she has to do is WASH IT!!!

Totally agree with all the comments bout Rowdy. She has no business having any pets.

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The crying dog in the background is upsetting.

She said she lost some weight - I had thought so, too. Unfortunately, after a certain age, losing weight also comes with looking a bit less fresh faced, if you know what I mean.

Her breasts just look ginormous and totally out of proportion in the purple dress. I don't get her obsession with dresses and think she would look much nicer with trousers.

About the trying on dresses with trousers dangling around your your ankles: I've done that too, but never ever would I do this with my husband in the changing room, let alone filming myself for the internet like this!

Why is getting your bra size measured embarrassing and humiliating? :blink:

Monogrammed Chucks! I want those!

11. BeachBunnie
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 12/16/2016, 05:26 PM) 
    She's trying on dresses at Nordstrom & was "too lazy & cold" to take her pants off. Of course she was. :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

20161216_162413

Did she also pull her underwear down with it? It kinda looks like it!!

QUOTE (Hairtie @ 12/16/2016, 05:30 PM) 
    More Rowdy crying in his crate because he has an upset stomach!!!!!!!???? I can't even tell you how much it hurts my heart and how furious this continues to make me!!! Somebody please drop a house on this bitch!!

Forty five links on today's video. FORTY FIVE. That's insanity.

What the fuck does she feed her family that they all end up with stomach issues???

QUOTE (shaneysmom @ 12/16/2016, 05:26 PM) 
    New vlog- I am glad that she loves her rack so much. I didn't need a close up.

And she actually got measured and they are bigger than she thought. I am sure that if she had the rest of her body measured, she would get the same result.

Of course they are...that's more than obvious from the bra she wears.

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh my, as if anyone would be interested in how she edits her boring and lazy vlogs. It's not like she's Casey Neistat or anything! It's like if I uploaded a YT-video: how I post on the gossipbakery

13. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Hairtie @ 12/16/2016, 05:33 PM) 
    QUOTE (Mumbles McBabyHands @ 12/16/2016, 11:07 PM) 
    I'm going on a Marnie watching strike. I refuse to watch another video until she washes her hair and makes it look pretty. I just can't anymore. It's hard enough to watch a person who is so ugly on the inside, I can't tolerate filthy hygiene on top of her attitude.

Hell is going to freeze over before you see decent hair out of that animal abusing bitch. I need to go on strike too I can't deal with the Rowdy stuff.

I feel ya Hairtie, when I read the post about poor Rowdy crying in his crate again I was like I'm glad I didn't watch, would've broke my heart too much. I hate how they treat the dogs :-(

14. Flossy Rossy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Sometimes I do the just pull my pants down bit in the dressing room. But I have little someone usually with me.
    "I see your panties mommy."
    :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:
    I like to get in and get out quick.
    Thank God she didn't pick that pink Mrs. Roper number. Wtf was that?
    How is being fitted for a bra humiliating? You're a grown ass woman. You have given birth. You go to the Gyno.

Even my teens always get professional fittings by staff. I'll tell you what's humiliating. Your mom in there pulling and poking at you.
    :c_laugh:
    "You take after grandma."

Monogram chucks! :wub:

She needed to have decent bra for NYFW. That bra situation was sad!

15. BeachBunnie
        +7   Like  

User deleted

At least she finally listened to us about getting a new bra!!

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 12/16/2016, 06:10 PM) 
    Sometimes I do the just pull my pants down bit in the dressing room. But I have little someone usually with me.
    "I see your panties mommy."
    :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:
    I like to get in and get out quick.
    Thank God she didn't pick that pink Mrs. Roper number. Wtf was that?
    How is being fitted for a bra humiliating? You're a grown ass woman. You have given birth. You go to the Gyno.

Even my teens always get professional fittings by staff. I'll tell you what's humiliating. Your mom in there pulling and poking at you.
    :c_laugh:
    "You take after grandma."

Monogram chucks! :wub:

She needed to have decent bra for NYFW. That bra situation was sad!

Amen!! Once you've given birth, nothing is humiliating again! Everyone but the cable guy is up in your business...literally!!

920 replies since 9/12/2016, 02:42   34814 views