The Skank and her Elf. A Whoremark Special. Pt. 10

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Marnie 'honey', you have achieved so much self humiliation that the bra fitting should be the least of your worries!

2.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Flashback!"

I was just putting a little olive oil on potatoes for dinner & wham, the pic of Marnie fondling huge potatoes came to mind. Then her eating it drenched in butter & cheese. Ugh. Needless to say, it was pre Paleo & there were no veggies in sight.

The potatoes she made that day were huge. Apparently, she bought bigger ones than she realized at the store. When it comes to Marnie & orbs of any kind, the bigger the better I guess.

3. BlueBallsInDaKitchen
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (shaneysmom @ 16/12/2016, 17:17) 
    Explain to me why someone that filthy finds the need to apply makeup in such a way that it makes her look DIRTIER?

Of all the annoying things she does, the constant yelling to her family in her vlogs is on my top three of the most irritating. Half of the time they don't even respond which makes her look like such a fool.

Yes!!! I agree 💯
    What was that intro about 😳😳
    Did she just admit their marriage has problems, while trying to deny their problems?

4. Marnie's Business Poof
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 16/12/2016, 21:49) 
    Too red and dark. She looks skanky. :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

Tweak the makeup.

I have to figure out how to do it on a Mac. They actually have Ms. Piggy's hair as an option!!!! She definitely looks better with shorter hair!!!

5.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mumbles McBabyHands @ 12/17/2016, 12:00 AM) 
    QUOTE (Hairtie @ 12/16/2016, 05:33 PM) 
    Hell is going to freeze over before you see decent hair out of that animal abusing bitch. I need to go on strike too I can't deal with the Rowdy stuff.

I feel ya Hairtie, when I read the post about poor Rowdy crying in his crate again I was like I'm glad I didn't watch, would've broke my heart too much. I hate how they treat the dogs :-(

It's the callous smug ass way she states that he's locked up because he has stomach issues that makes me want to punch her right in the face. I'm not a violent person but the cruel way she is treating that poor puppy is just shameful and making me ragey. She's probably one of those people that thinks since she's not beating the dog everything else is fine. Why do they have dogs???? Those poor things spend like 14-16 hours a day locked in a cage. That's way too small. Train them and house break them for gods sakes!!!!! Or at least babygate them in the kitchen area so if someone does have an accident it's easy clean up.

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    My sister litter trained her rabbit in a month max. If Marnie can't manage to potty train her pup she's just lazy.

7.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I will never understand why they got that poor puppy. They had two other dogs, their kids are almost gone and they obviously don't like actually doing things with dogs.

8. Marnie's Business Poof
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BlueBallsInDaKitchen @ 17/12/2016, 00:29) 
    Yes!!! I agree 💯
    What was that intro about 😳😳
    Did she just admit their marriage has problems, while trying to deny their problems?

What did she say??!

9.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    QUOTE (shaneysmom @ 16/12/2016, 23:26) 
    New vlog- I am glad that she loves her rack so much. I didn't need a close up.

And she actually got measured and they are bigger than she thought. I am sure that if she had the rest of her body measured, she would get the same result.

This!!!!! :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

10. BlueBallsInDaKitchen
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (OhHai @ 16/12/2016, 17:47) 
    She strikes me as the type of person who doesn't use the required amount of shampoo and elbow grease to even get the hair clean the few times she washes it. The towel probably smells like mold and wet dirty hair.

And she lets the dogs roll around in the at the end of the 'week'.

QUOTE (Marnie's Business Poof @ 17/12/2016, 01:22) 
    What did she say??!

She was talking about her new pineapple earrings and ppl saying that pineapples represent swingers...then her face and tone got extremely uncomfortable. She was saying nothing like that happens in her marriage! While she was talking about it, I felt she was almost trying to convince herself...

Maybe it touched a nerve...

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 12/16/2016, 11:56 AM) 
    if she's eating anything like Shaney these days she would easily drop some pounds

this is unrelated to anything current...but I was watching an old Marnie vlog last night (I haven't seen a lot of the older ones) and my s/o asked, "are you watching the bitch?" the bitch to him = Alex/HRHCollection for obvious reasons. I said "no but yes...this is a different older bitch" he thought Marnie bitched even more than Alex :lol:

which got me thinking...who would win in a bitch-off between Alex and Marnie? Alex to me always seems like she is putting on some sort of persona whereas Marnie seems naturally bitchy to me. I'd give the overall bitchiness award to Marnie myself :hearty-laugh:

This would be an epic show-down that I would pay good money to watch. I agree that Alex is to some degree "acting", whereas Marnie was just born bitchy. I think Marnie would ultimately outbitch Alex. I do think Alex actually works on her actual business, whereas Marnie includes non-stop bitching in her "80 hour work week", so that would give Marnie the leg-up. But Alex is young and beautiful which could cause Marn's head to explode and thus Alex could win. I wish somebody would do an animated version of this.

12. Flossy Rossy
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Marnie is a coward bitch. Alex does have some balls.
    Alex would win.
    Two different types of bitches though.

13.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Agreed. Marnie is a bitch but the only balls she has are the blue ones in her kitchen and bedroom. If anyone ever gave Marnie a run for her bitchiness, she'd scamper away with her tail between her legs.

14.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Marnie frequently seems less than pleased about where she grew up. (Or maybe it's all a passive aggressive muffin to her family). I get that she hates snow, a lot of people do.

Maybe it's just my perception but it seems like she doesn't have anything positive to say about where she grew up (until the Cubs won).

Check out her hashtags. #iwasntbornherebutigothereasfastasicould. Not exactly short but we get the point. She acts like the Chicago suburbs are a nightmare. I'm obviously biased but I think it's a great place to work & live.

20161217_081318

20161217_081303

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 17/12/2016, 06:20) 
    Alex would win.

I had to comment, I agree. Underneath her big bitchy bravado, I peg her as very insecure & angry. I think she lashes out a lot. I don't believe there's a lot of substance underneath the mask.

Edited by Amused 101 - 12/17/2016, 08:50 AM

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 12/17/2016, 07:27 AM) 
    Marnie frequently seems less than pleased about where she grew up. (Or maybe it's all a passive aggressive muffin to her family). I get that she hates snow, a lot of people do.

Maybe it's just my perception but it seems like she doesn't have anything positive to say about where she grew up (until the Cubs won).

Check out her hashtsgs. #iwasntbornherebutigothereasfastasicould. Not exactly short but we get the point. She acts like the Chicago suburbs are a nightmare. I'm obviously biased but I think it's a great place to work & live.

20161217_081318

20161217_081303

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 17/12/2016, 06:20) 
    Alex would win.

I had to comment, I agree. Underneath her big bitchy bravado, I peg her as very insecure & angry. I think she lashes out a lot. I don't believe there's a lot of substance underneath the mask.

Marnie, ain't nobody searching that shit. #yourhashtagssuck #eatadick

920 replies since 9/12/2016, 02:42   34812 views