« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hairtie @ 17/12/2016, 00:56) 
    It's the callous smug ass way she states that he's locked up because he has stomach issues that makes me want to punch her right in the face. I'm not a violent person but the cruel way she is treating that poor puppy is just shameful and making me ragey. She's probably one of those people that thinks since she's not beating the dog everything else is fine. Why do they have dogs???? Those poor things spend like 14-16 hours a day locked in a cage. That's way too small. Train them and house break them for gods sakes!!!!! Or at least babygate them in the kitchen area so if someone does have an accident it's easy clean up.

Hello Ladies, I don't think I have posted since the old site, but I had to come here to say WHY did they get a new puppy??? Of all the things that piss me off about Marnie, this takes the cake! :enraged-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 17/12/2016, 18:16) 
    Because she's a stupid basic bitch.

Hey Marnie...
    giphy

3.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mumbles McBabyHands @ 16/12/2016, 23:31) 
    Ugh, do I spy her beloved old Target little girls department sweater crumpled up in that picture?

She filmed with the pants around her ankles? What a classy skank.

When I see stuff like this I feel sorry for her sons. If Marnie feels so humiliated by getting a bra sizing, can you imagine how her sons feel when Their friends see these videos? :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Let's hope they don't watch.

I guess Marnie's hashtag makes sense now, dammit. I preferred when it was stupid and ungrammatical. But yes, it's still too long.

5.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Comments from yesterdays bra measuring video. The Mrs is so sensitive, she won't discuss her breast augmentation because of her sons. Gosh, she's so concerned about their feelings. How sweet. If only it were true! That's Marnie, always thinking about her boys :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

Apparently, everything else is fair game though, forget her boys. Frequent poop discussions, filming Jake spooning with Bosley & Shane sleeping, making comments about Shane's diarrhea, trashing Paleo & whining about the cost. And a recent favorite, filming herself with her pants around her ankles in a fitting room. Nice.

I think she can't film the video yet because she has to find a legitimate way to frame it as her decision. She knows if/when she ever makes that video, she has to sound like it was her choice, she's empowered about her body, etc.

Btw, I believe that is true & valid for many women. But definitely not Marnie. I don't see her as empowered in the least. Sadly, I think many choices about her appearance are directly tied to Michael.

I believe that a key component in Michael's "Project Marnie" included larger breasts. That's JMO but I'd put $ on it. Obviously, the Mrs. will never admit that out loud, if she even admits it to herself. That kind of truth has to hurt.

20161217_155332

20161217_155401

Edited by Amused 101 - 12/17/2016, 04:19 PM

6. Flossy Rossy
        +5   Like  

User deleted

So much for grown ass women content.
    :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

7. Marnie's Business Poof
        +10   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 17/12/2016, 23:09) 
    Comments from yesterdays bra measuring video. The Mrs is so sensitive, she won't discuss her breast augmentation because of her sons. Gosh, she's so concerned about their feelings. How sweet. If only it were true! That's Marnie, always thinking about her boys :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

Apparently, everything else is fair game though, forget her boys. Frequent poop discussions, filming Jake spooning with Bosley & Shane sleeping, making comments about Shane's diarrhea, trashing Paleo & whining about the cost. And a recent favorite, filming herself with her pants around her ankles in a fitting room. Nice.

I think she can't film the video yet because she has to find a legitimate way to frame it as her choice. She knows if/when she ever makes that video, she has to sound like it was her choice, she's empowered about her body, etc. Btw, I believe that is true & valid for many women. Just not Marnie. I don't see her as empowered in the least.

I believe that a key component in Michael's "Project Marnie" included larger breasts. That's JMO but I'd put $ on it. Obviously, the Mrs. will never admit it out loud, if she even admits it to herself. That kind of truth has to hurt.

20161217_155332

20161217_155401

But shaving her cooch, pooping and sucking Stumpy's stumpy candy cane is fine? Does she not think her sons and their friends don't know about implants and that Marnie has them?

8. Flossy Rossy
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Why are teen boys watching this anyway?

9.     +11   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Marnie would get a colonoscopy on video IF it was sponsored. The woman has no shame. :sick:

10.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Marnie's Business Poof @ 17/12/2016, 23:16) 
    But shaving her cooch, pooping and sucking Stumpy's stumpy candy cane is fine? Does she not think her sons and their friends don't know about implants and that Marnie has them?

Stumpy' stumpy candy cane!!! I literally spat out my water! :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

11. Marnie's Business Poof
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 17/12/2016, 23:44) 
    Stumpy' stumpy candy cane!!! I literally spat out my water! :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

We will never look at them the same again!

12.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 17/12/2016, 23:19) 

Because she's the "cool mom" with cookies in her cookie jar. Literally, the cookie jar. Minds out of the gutter! :snickering:

giphy

13.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 17/12/2016, 23:19) 

Because teenagers love "old" people making fools of themselves on camera and Marnie hands it to them on a plate!

14.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :snickering:

20161216_230556_20161217181041510

15.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group