The Skank and her Elf. A Whoremark Special. Pt. 10

« Older   Newer »

1. TCB
        +4   Like  

User deleted

This bish ain't even worth commenting about tonight.

2.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She never does anything! Do a time lapse showing yourself doing your YT "work". Let us see you do something...anything! Anything but just talking to a camera.

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Brigante123 @ 12/9/2016, 08:49 PM) 
    Michael would absolutely be the type of misguided cretin who thinks that blow jobs don't count as cheating. Guaranteed he's been getting his stump sucked by non-lopsided pieholes for years.

If he was cheating, I highly doubt the creature slobbing on his stumpy knob is above a 3. He is literally so gross... any chick who would hook up with him has serious issues, especially since you know he isn't even paying for her dinner or even a diet coke. Lol

4.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm late to the Goldberg dining dynamics. I really do think "setting the tone" is up there with the funniest things I've heard all year! It never gets old.

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 12/10/2016, 02:22 AM) 
    Please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought in Jewish tradition, men are technically allowed to cheat on their wives with an unmarried woman.

ETA: I read through the responses and most people seem to think this question is ridiculous but I have heard that from my cousin who is Jewish.

Michele's skin looks horrific these days. Whatever she's using, stay away from it! It's probably all of that Estee Lauder she cakes on her face. Anna SacconeJoly had similar outbreaks.

Ok so I have to clear this up lol...
    So yes, ancient law allowed it. However, modern Jewish law does not distinguish between genders when it comes to adultery...it is condemned no matter who commits it. The accepted position in Judaism by rabbis of all movements is that sexual relations outside marriage are prohibited. If a rabbi says otherwise, he is quite frankly a twisted individual.

I can't think of a single rabbi out of the 20+ that I know who would justify adultery based on some ancient law. If a man admitted to cheating on his wife, any one of those rabbis would probably do the sensible thing: talk to the couple and refer them to couples counseling.

Source: grew up modern-Orthodox, currently an agnostic cultural Jew ;)

6.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks for your insight! It seemed outlandish to me.

7. OhHai
        +3   Like  

User deleted

So Marnie has to be quiet when talking about the chocolates... Looks like the Stumpy Elf has been put on a diet. It won't work. He'll be sneaking poptarts at night.

The vlog was an absolute snooze.

Marnie's skin is not good advertising for CR. It's looking particularly terrible these days. She needs to get some acid on that shit. The Derma E overnight peel is excellent. She should look into it. I can't believe makeup and skin care are suppose to be her thing on youtube, yet she claims she can't use glycol acid??? Wth if your skin is congested, and hers does look particularly congested, your skin will break out initially when you use glycolic acid on your skin. Marnie needs to use both BHAs and AHAs pronto. Her skin will get worse before it gets better. It already looks terrible so she really has nothing to lose.

Perfect for Marnie
    mf_pain

8.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If her skin keeps going in this direction, Colleen Rothschild might ask her not to mention any products!

9. OhHai
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Brigante123 @ 10/12/2016, 02:49) 
    Michael would absolutely be the type of misguided cretin who thinks that blow jobs don't count as cheating. Guaranteed he's been getting his stump sucked by non-lopsided pieholes for years.

:hearty-laugh: wank

10. ladreamer

User deleted

Did I hear correctly? She bought a present for someone for Christmas?

11.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her life is so boring and repetitive, watching her vlogs is like watching paint dry.

Marnie keeps taking about their banter but at this point she is the only that who believes than nonsense. Any sane person sees the way they compete with each other and knows this is not healthy. Keep on deluding yourself Marnie,honey, that's one way to keep a marriage going. It's not a healthy marriage but hey, no one is going anywhere and that's all that matters, right Marn?

12.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think a fun amount of teasing and at times, brutal honesty, is healthy in a marriage but their 'banter' seems to derive from such a spiteful place. We only see the tip of the icy Goldberg relationship. When the cameras aren't rolling, it can't be pretty.

13.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    The Icebergs!

14. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +8   Like  

User deleted

I know it's old news now. But I will still never get over her telling the story of her sitting her naked body on the shower floor with a dirty dog to shave her legs. There is just so much eww factor there. Even if you subtract the dog from the equation, it's still a GROWN ASS WOMAN who is both so LAZY and so UNHYGIENIC that she sits her sorry behind (and her umm . . . gross) down on a dirty shower floor to shave her legs! Who does this??? And then is not mortified to share it with the internet???!!!!

Sorry guys, when I was in the shower WASHING MY HAIR and standing upright to shave my legs this morning I thought of this and got all grossed out about it again!

:sick:

15. BeachBunnie
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Mumbles McBabyHands @ 12/10/2016, 10:07 AM) 
    I know it's old news now. But I will still never get over her telling the story of her sitting her naked body on the shower floor with a dirty dog to shave her legs. There is just so much eww factor there. Even if you subtract the dog from the equation, it's still a GROWN ASS WOMAN who is both so LAZY and so UNHYGIENIC that she sits her sorry behind (and her umm . . . gross) down on a dirty shower floor to shave her legs! Who does this??? And then is not mortified to share it with the internet???!!!!

Sorry guys, when I was in the shower WASHING MY HAIR and standing upright to shave my legs this morning I thought of this and got all grossed out about it again!

:sick:

Im more flexible than a Russian gymnast when it's time to shave my legs in the shower! There is no way in hell im sitting on the shower stall floor, letting leg stubble swirl around my cooch when I'm in there alone, and I damn sure ain't gonna do it with a shit covered dog in there with me!!!

920 replies since 9/12/2016, 02:42   34813 views