The Skank and her Elf. A Whoremark Special. Pt. 10

« Older   Newer »

1. TCB
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Screen_Shot_2016_12_17_at_10_59_20_PM
    Screen_Shot_2016_12_17_at_10_59_56_PM
    2 times in 5 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping:

She said she's having a good hair day

Screen_Shot_2016_12_17_at_11_03_02_PM

yeah, keep tellin' yourself that, Marn.

2. Flossy Rossy
        +7   Like  

User deleted

The Poopbergs!
    7a0184f91b92b0ed95d4f2569e297dda4202c180f1190aebcad34157e5c9de60
    Starring Shit Stirrer, Full of Shit, Doesn't give a Shit, Dumb as Shit, Shithead and his friends the Turds.

I think you all know who is who. :c_laugh:

3. OhHai
        +9   Like  

User deleted

This nasty pair of cheap skanks can't even put the heat on in the house so their new puppy doesn't have to shiver in the cold. At least put a jumper on him. Oh how I wish Rowdy's breeder is watching her blogs and decides they are mistreating the poor puppy and flies over to take him back.

She laughs about poor Rowdy crying in his cage to go the toilet. She gets such joy and satisfaction out of his suffering.

How is he supposed to learn toilet habits when they don't let him out when he lets them know he has to go and they ignore him????

They sure like to poop everywhere they can, including hotel lobbies and target toilets, so why not let the poor puppy poop when he needs to.

I just want to slap that haggard, wrinkly old ass looking face of hers. I'd pull her hair too, but tbh I don't want to touch it.

:slapping: :slapping: :slapping:

You woke up like that Monster? I believe you.

ROwdy is skin and bones. It's a slim breed BUT Rowdy looks emaciated.

Docked tail and emaciated. All visible signs of suffering that Monster can relish in and enjoy.

And we know what the inside of your house looks like Monster, no need to try and make yourself look better by showing off your garden....

No wonder she is rapidly ageing before our eyes. She doesn't eat or she eats canned soup. The lack of nutrition is real. Lol She deserves the rapid ageing. Looking on the outside how she is on the inside.

4. Leila267
        +7   Like  

User deleted

shane has been emaciated for years, with arms like tooth picks ( as prev mentioned) . No reason to think Rowdy would be treated any differently !

5. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Marnie has rapidly gone from being something snark-worthy to hate watch and giggle over to now being just a mixture of plain old infuriating and sad to watch. As much as I love making fun of these tools and have had so many laughs here, I think we all have too much of a soft spot for sick children and pets to be able to get past this years vlogidays content. Dirty hair and hideous fashion and jewelry taste is one thing, but first the way she acted over Shane's illness and now the treatment of Rowdy, It's like she's deliberately trying to self destruct and make people hate her more with this (literal) shit show :(

Sidenote, all this Pineapple talk, all I can think of is the old wives tale/urban legend that if a man eats pineapple it makes his "baby batter" taste better. When I saw her on snapchat telling everyone to leave the pineapple emoji, that is all that came to mind. Well that and the fact that she's such a bitch to keep scolding and condescending to whatever poor Marnion made the mistake of sending her the "Snapchat Fam" emoji via snapchat instead of on the vlog. I mean Dear Lord, clearly she won't be letting that slip up go anytime soon. She'll have to always bitch about it. It was probably some poor old woman who adores her too who did that. and that is the thanks she gets for trying to be social media savy. Ugh this woman.

6.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Marnie "bragging" about the weather in San Antonio is obnoxious. There was many horrific accidents all over the country today. I was lucky to make it to and from work safely but barely did. It's not fun praying that you make it to your destination or digging out of ice and snow but I love having the four seasons! Christmas doesn't feel the same to me without snow on the ground or a chill in the air. Marnie grew up in one of the nicest parts of the country. I love where I live but there's a part of me that would find it enjoyable to live in the gorgeous villages along Lake Michigan. It was good enough for John Hughes and all of the idealistic movies of the 80s and 90s. You couldn't pay me to live in Texas for most of the year. I hate the heat and humidity. They don't even have an NFL or MLB team.

Edited by Chance86_ - 12/18/2016, 08:56 AM

7.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mumbles McBabyHands @ 12/18/2016, 07:55 AM) 
    Marnie has rapidly gone from being something snark-worthy to hate watch and giggle over to now being just a mixture of plain old infuriating and sad to watch. As much as I love making fun of these tools and have had so many laughs here, I think we all have too much of a soft spot for sick children and pets to be able to get past this years vlogidays content. Dirty hair and hideous fashion and jewelry taste is one thing, but first the way she acted over Shane's illness and now the treatment of Rowdy, It's like she's deliberately trying to self destruct and make people hate her more with this (literal) shit show :(

Sidenote, all this Pineapple talk, all I can think of is the old wives tale/urban legend that if a man eats pineapple it makes his "baby batter" taste better. When I saw her on snapchat telling everyone to leave the pineapple emoji, that is all that came to mind. Well that and the fact that she's such a bitch to keep scolding and condescending to whatever poor Marnion made the mistake of sending her the "Snapchat Fam" emoji via snapchat instead of on the vlog. I mean Dear Lord, clearly she won't be letting that slip up go anytime soon. She'll have to always bitch about it. It was probably some poor old woman who adores her too who did that. and that is the thanks she gets for trying to be social media savy. Ugh this woman.

I feel the same. I can't stomach a anymore of how she treats her kid or her poor dogs. It's heartbreaking to watch.

I think she is trying to figure out who her subscribers are that follow her on snap chat that also post here. She thinks she's slick.

8. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Ha right?!

What Marnie really spends 80 hours a week doing = reading here and trying to figure out who we all are :c_laugh:

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lol! Sorry TCB. I like Bette too. Not comparing Marnie to her, just saying that Marnie, who was born in Illinois, is talking about "You Yankees" like she's some southern belle from the 1860s. Love Bette in The Little Foxes and Now, Voyager too. Great old, old classics. Maybe this is more Marnie's southern belle style.

AAlGRL7_0

I totally agree that Marnie is getting to be harder to watch for fun especially because of her idea of puppy training, and her obnoxious gloating about her little idyllic corner of the world, according to her. I don't know how idyllic it would be to live in that house, even with the "peaceful" backyard and wonderful trees, if you have to be there with Marnie or Mikey, starving in the cold.

10. Flossy Rossy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I just watched her Snapchat. What a condescending bitch.
    Swing on sisters? No one got that joke or liked it the first time Marnie.
    No.
    :graphics-3d-smileys-377567:
    I don't think it's some trap. It's a popular thing yters do to get you to follow them on SC and be interactive. I think it's juvenile.
    She's baiting us with those stupid filters though. :c_laugh:
    She can see who screenshots them.

11. BlueBallsInDaKitchen
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I just noticed that the ratty, old, ugly throw blanket isn't on the ottoman anymore... Hey Marnyard!! You can thank me on your next Vlog for the free advice 👋🏻👋🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

12. Flossy Rossy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (two!muchstuff @ 18/12/2016, 13:23) 
    Lol! Sorry TCB. I like Bette too. Not comparing Marnie to her, just saying that Marnie, who was born in Illinois, is talking about "You Yankees" like she's some southern belle from the 1860s. Love Bette in The Little Foxes and Now, Voyager too. Great old, old classics. Maybe this is more Marnie's southern belle style.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10580051/AAlGRL7_0.jpg)

I totally agree that Marnie is getting to be harder to watch for fun especially because of her idea of puppy training, and her obnoxious gloating about her little idyllic corner of the world, according to her. I don't know how idyllic it would be to live in that house, even with the "peaceful" backyard and wonderful trees, if you have to be there with Marnie or Mikey, starving in the cold.

The Azalea Trail Maids.
    I have pictures of my daughter with them last year. I was kind of sad to see the nasty comments on this photo. It's a great privilege and honor to be one.

13. BlueBallsInDaKitchen
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Oh my...so first she runs out and purchases the YouTube starter kit, the obvious Alex 9, 19, 29, drawer system to feel "cool". Now, she's on SC asking her followers to leave emojis like all the kids do?!? I mean, does this GAW have ANY dignity left?? Isn't she the one who was trying to hard to separate herself from the younger crowd with her ridiculous GAW series?!? What's next?!? A Christmas tree, pics of Jesus and the Pope in the family room?

Is it tradition to send out cards during Hanukkah? I'll have to search and see if it's something the Jewish community does... Christmas cards?? Or, is that another mainstream thing Marnyard has jumped on?

14. Flossy Rossy
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Those are Christmas cards Marnie.
    Stop pretending to be a Jew. You suck at it!
    :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

15. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

She's on Snapchat complaining about Christmas coal in the Hanukkah display. It says Chocolate coal.

920 replies since 9/12/2016, 02:42   34754 views