The Skank and her Elf. A Whoremark Special. Pt. 10

« Older   Newer »

1. Flossy Rossy
        +8   Like  

User deleted

38 seconds in and she has already said poop TWICE.
    :tearing-hair:

2. BlueBallsInDaKitchen
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I thought the same thing :tearing-hair:

3. Flossy Rossy
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Between her son and dog they are obsessed with poop in her house.
    Her words!
    :huh:

I seriously need glasses. I thought that nutcracker just had a big shlong up the other's ass.
    :wacko:

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 12/18/2016, 10:19 PM) 
    Between her son and dog they are obsessed with poop in her house.
    Her words!
    :huh:

I seriously need glasses. I thought that nutcracker just had a big shlong up the other's ass.
    :wacko:

I thought the same thing!!! :hearty-laugh:

5. BlueBallsInDaKitchen
        +8   Like  

User deleted

LMAO 😂 I did too! I had to push pause! The Vlog sucked, like always! She's really a tired old bitch! Like turning her nose up in the pet store! She can't figure out why they have a dog, dressed as Santa in the pet store?? Like, it's rocket science!! She shits over everything!! And, her giving a review on the MUFE lip sticks. She needs to skip that and leave it to the professionals who know the difference between pink/Peach tones... she's once again about to embarrass herself :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

6. Flossy Rossy
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Pawnukka cookies. :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

Thank God I'm not the only one that paused it and granny eyed what was happening in that snow globe.

7.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BlueBallsInDaKitchen @ 18/12/2016, 21:46) 
    Y'all knew I had to! 😂😂 she's the gift that keeps on giving!

:hearty-laugh: She looks like she's put some weird filter on her lips!

8. Flossy Rossy
        +10   Like  

User deleted

She can't wait to do a video on that lipstick. She hates it! Oooh. She's happy now. Nothing feeds the Marnie beast's evil soul like trashing a product.
    :c_laugh:

Mikey was a background grumpy yeller today.

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    Wait.. is the nutcracker for Shane, or from Shane? Why is she wrapping it? why is he giving a Christmas thing if he's Jewish?

10. HEB Cheese
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Seven minutes of trying on a lipstick she doesn't like, removing it and putting on lip gloss. Riveting stuff, Marnyard.

11.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh goodie, a framed Chicago Tribune celebrating the Cubs win! Yea! All is right with the world. But wait, she has to mention that she hates the Sun-Times. Of course you do.

I'm starting to think she has a deep, concentrated well of contempt & bitterness inside her. She tries to "manage" it by periodically spewing anger & bits of vitriol here & there. If she doesn't, it may all build up & her head will explode from the pressure.

Maybe her constant bitching & complaining is a way to keep her very angry inner self at bay. If so, it's not working too well. I fear the inevitable is on a slow march forward...

giphy

12.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    What was with Marnie bragging about her backyard? Did she read Fleur's threads on here where we were saying we would like to see more wealthy people show off their houses? We were talking about people who are actually rich, Marnster. Those who have Halls in the English country side or estates in the south of France. No one wants to see you talk up your McMansion in the suburbs of Texas. No one cares that your trees don't lose their leaves in the "winter". You're not better than anyone. Get over yourself.

13.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Even she calls them Christmss cards. In her words, "It's just easier." :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

She uses Christmss terms when convenient. However, when viewers ask her about Christmas, she freaks out & a shrill rant follows. Ah, tis the season...Hypocrisy abounds at the Goldberg home on the corner of Insincerity & Disingenuous .

ETA: The Mrs. is trying to make the pineapple her thing. She's been chatting it up with PSS. Kristina & her unicorn, Marnie & her pineapple. What zany, fun gsls. :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

Edited by Amused 101 - 12/18/2016, 04:51 PM

14.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    Is it just me, or was the Mrs a little extra bat shit crazy today??

15. HEB Cheese
        +10   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 12/18/2016, 11:34 PM) 
    What was with Marnie bragging about her backyard? Did she read Fleur's threads on here where we were saying we would like to see more wealthy people show off their houses? We were talking about people who are actually rich, Marnster. Those who have Halls in the English country side or estates in the south of France. No one wants to see you talk up your McMansion in the suburbs of Texas. No one cares that your trees don't lose their leaves in the "winter". You're not better than anyone. Get over yourself.

That's one of the biggest things that annoys me about her--she acts so pretentious as if she is super wealthy when she really lives in one of the most inexpensive areas of the country. We all know they were too cheap to buy real estate in Chicago. More power to them of choosing to live where the cost of living is low. It's a smart and practical decision many make. However, don't act as if those who live in bigger cities couldn't sell their 1200-foot condos and buy three of your cookie cutter houses. She's such a snob for no reason!

920 replies since 9/12/2016, 02:42   34808 views