Their backyard is very depressing IMO.

2.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HEB Cheese @ 18/12/2016, 23:48) 
    That's one of the biggest things that annoys me about her--she acts so pretentious as if she is super wealthy when she really lives in one of the most inexpensive areas of the country. We all know they were too cheap to buy real estate in Chicago. More power to them of choosing to live where the cost of living is low. It's a smart and practical decision many make. However, don't act as if those who live in bigger cities couldn't sell their 1200-foot condos and buy three of your cookie cutter houses. She's such a snob for no reason!

She really does have a false, deluded sense of self. She seems to see herself as a fancy, YTuber living in this great house. Sorry to break it to ya, but no.

They may well have a sizable bank balance for the future, good for them. But they certainly don't live like it now.

I've wondered before if that's what (part) of her distate for Chicagoland is about, the cost of living? Though they could afford to live here, first, they probably don't want to have to see their family. And as you mentioned, lets face it, they're too cheap to buy here. So instead, let's just bash the entire area.
    #MarnieLogic

3.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nothing about that house (inside or outside) is worth bragging about! How many people aspire to having a bridge to nowhere or a tiny utility room when looking to buy a house? Don't even get me started on the state of the house due to their lazyness in maintaining it!

4.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "If you look really closely, somebody's nuts are getting cracked." "Really classy."

And this is different from your house, how? C'mon Marn, it belongs on one of your crappy sidetables.

20161218_170336

5. BlueBallsInDaKitchen
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 18/12/2016, 22:29) 
    Pawnukka cookies. :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

Thank God I'm not the only one that paused it and granny eyed what was happening in that snow globe.

Flossy...you're not the only grannie-eyed here 😊

6.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    Found out how Marnie achieved her 'cool mom' status....
    Attached Image

7. BlueBallsInDaKitchen
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 18/12/2016, 23:58) 
    She really does have a false, deluded sense of self. She seems to see herself as a fancy, YTuber living in this great house. Sorry to break it to ya, but no.

They may well have a sizable bank balance for the future, good for them. But they certainly don't live like it now.

I've wondered before if that's what (part) of her distate for Chicagoland is about, the cost of living? Though they could afford to live here, first, they probably don't want to have to see their family. And as you mentioned, lets face it, they're too cheap to buy here. So instead, let's just bash the entire area.
    #MarnieLogic

I'm pretty sure they bought their house from Michael's parents... I don't think they have a house payment. I doubt they've had a house payment in years. It was probably a gift to them for moving away!!!!
    I've noticed her using the word Christmas a lot recently... she's gonna have a tree up in the next few years!

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I still can't figure the snow globe out. It definitely looks like what Flossy said. :blink:

9. HEB Cheese
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BlueBallsInDaKitchen @ 12/19/2016, 12:16 AM) 
    QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 18/12/2016, 23:58) 

#MarnieLogic

I'm pretty sure they bought their house from Michael's parents... I don't think they have a house payment. I doubt they've had a house payment in years. It was probably a gift to them for moving away!!!!
    I've noticed her using the word Christmas a lot recently... she's gonna have a tree up in the next few years!

If it's true they didn't even buy their own home, that's even more of a reason to be humble!!! She should be doing charity work every day, not pretending to work 80 hours a week to keep the buckets overflowing, the greedy, ungrateful shrew. I mean, really, they made their son take the SAT 27 times so they wouldn't have to pay his college tuition! But they have a designer puppy and Babe has a penis extender car, so that's all that matters. :flipping-the-bird:

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Marnie would be beyond delighted if someone took her pineapples as a sign she was open to swinging, whether they just thought it secretly or propositioned her.

Did she not know what Shane's "let's get lit" means? ... "awesome, and very appropriate for the holiday" ...

11.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I had never heard that pineapples were associated with swinging! Aren't pineapples very in as decorating accessories with the blogosphere now? I think the trend started a couple of years ago because they are a symbol of good luck.

Where did Marnie get her info? Actually, never mind, I don't think I want to know that! :wacko:

12.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Where's the emoji for 2nd hand embarrassment when you need it?

20161218_171111

13. Flossy Rossy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I agree with you Amused they couldn't play with the wealthy in Chicoland so she throws muffins.
    I think Mikey's mom bought the house for them or helped.
    She needs to stop with the pineapple thing. No one thinks it's funny from what I can see. Maybe Lori is all hot and bothered trying to work Snapchat.

14.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    jvia8BY
    As a matter of fact, we do have wine samples at our grocery store. Again: you are not as special as you think you are.

15.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OMG, I saw the pic without reading what she wrote and I though the she was showing us a urine sample of Jake's! :sick: I wouldn't put it past her at this point.

920 replies since 9/12/2016, 02:42   34808 views