The Skank and her Elf. A Whoremark Special. Pt. 10

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The best part of the last vlog was Shane and his buddies exiting the house - door slams and they're gone leaving Marnie mid sentence, lol. Marnie at the pet store, just looking for something to annoy her. She raved about the dog accessories so she had to balance it out with sneering at something. First she had to argue with Jake over a toy, then Dog Santa shows up so naturally that gives her something- Santa Dog is freaky and weird. Then she spies the treat table with all the Santa and Christmas cookies - she seems disappointed to find some Hanukkah ones. If there weren't any she could have bitched about it, damn.

2. BeachBunnie
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 12/19/2016, 07:20 AM) 
    QUOTE (OhHai @ 19/12/2016, 12:51) 
    Omg her face :open-mouth-surprised-smiley-emo :shocked-smiley-emoticon:

She needs to put the weight back on and just make sure the doughy thighs and knees and cankles are covered up.

She has aged herself ten years!

She really has! This is her thumbnail. She's been choosing some odd ones lately.
    20161219_061828

She's just effing with us with that picture, right? She's trying to show us what she looks like sucking on Stumpys stump, isn't she?? :open-mouth-surprised-smiley-emo

Most of us on here are of the Christian or non religious persuasion...would any of us get upset at walking in the pet store and seeing a little Dreidel dog? I wouldn't think twice about seeing it, other than..."how cute". She really is a ranging Bitchberg isn't she??

3. shaneysmom
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Her vlogs are so boring. Not even Rowdy can save them.

It drives me crazy that she is such a hypocrite. She can refer to her cards as Christmas cards, but if anyone else did, daggers would shoot from her eyes.

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (shaneysmom @ 12/19/2016, 04:28 PM) 

It drives me crazy that she is such a hypocrite. She can refer to her cards as Christmas cards, but if anyone else did, daggers would shoot from her eyes.

I'm sure she does not have one card that says Merry CHRISTmas. For myself and many others, CHRISTmas is more about Jesus. Jesus is all over my house, I'm sure marnie would probably puke if she walked in here now, knowing her.

5. BeachBunnie
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 12/19/2016, 10:48 AM) 
    QUOTE (shaneysmom @ 12/19/2016, 04:28 PM) 

I'm sure she does not have one card that says Merry CHRISTmas. For myself and many others, CHRISTmas is more about Jesus. Jesus is all over my house, I'm sure marnie would probably puke if she walked in here now, knowing her.

I'm thinking it would be like a scene from the Exorcist...lol

6. shaneysmom
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BeachBunnie @ 12/19/2016, 04:56 PM) 
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 12/19/2016, 10:48 AM) 

I'm thinking it would be like a scene from the Exorcist...lol

Or basically how she acts every time she goes into Best Buy, deals with customer service, or interacts with anyone who she thinks is lower than her.

7.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (shaneysmom @ 19/12/2016, 16:59) 
    Or basically how she acts every time she goes into Best Buy, deals with customer service, or interacts with anyone who she thinks is lower than her.

I imagine that's the vast majority of people she interacts with. Can you imagine the poor nurses that had to deal with her during Shane's stay in the hospital? She probably treated them like her personal servants. :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There was probably a lot of eye rolling from Marnie and few genuine thanks to the nurses. As for "Thank you" chocolates, forgetaboutit! :angry: :angry:

9. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

This just popped up. I can't stop laughing at the dogs.

Video

10.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There's the shofar, just hanging above the fireplace! I've missed it so. :lol:

I'd take good ole Bosley over a breeder's dog any day of the week!

Edited by Amused 101 - 12/19/2016, 11:09 AM

11. Flossy Rossy
        +10   Like  

User deleted

I clicked out after Bosley left. :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

MARNYARD! :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

Screenshot_2016_12_19_11_05_07_1

I bet there's a goat on her roof and some trolls under her bridge.

Screenshot_2016_12_19_11_15_56_1

12. TCB
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (two!muchstuff @ 12/18/2016, 06:23 AM) 
    Lol! Sorry TCB. I like Bette too. Not comparing Marnie to her, just saying that Marnie, who was born in Illinois, is talking about "You Yankees" like she's some southern belle from the 1860s. Love Bette in The Little Foxes and Now, Voyager too. Great old, old classics. Maybe this is more Marnie's southern belle style.

AAlGRL7_0

I totally agree that Marnie is getting to be harder to watch for fun especially because of her idea of puppy training, and her obnoxious gloating about her little idyllic corner of the world, according to her. I don't know how idyllic it would be to live in that house, even with the "peaceful" backyard and wonderful trees, if you have to be there with Marnie or Mikey, starving in the cold.

LOL Oh I know! I'm just playing around hehe YES! Those are great movies! She is the absolute best!!!!! Love The Letter too!

13. Flossy Rossy
        +5   Like  

User deleted

It's all a big campaign to get Mikey eating more pineapple.
    8e641521a57f53aea26cf73fe6a4421f
    Stumpy's stew is rank and our Mrs is starving.
    :hearty-laugh:

14. TCB
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 12/18/2016, 01:30 AM) 
    Marnie "bragging" about the weather in San Antonio is obnoxious. There was many horrific accidents all over the country today. I was lucky to make it to and from work safely but barely did. It's not fun praying that you make it to your destination or digging out of ice and snow but I love having the four seasons! Christmas doesn't feel the same to me without snow on the ground or a chill in the air. Marnie grew up in one of the nicest parts of the country. I love where I live but there's a part of me that would find it enjoyable to live in the gorgeous villages along Lake Michigan. It was good enough for John Hughes and all of the idealistic movies of the 80s and 90s. You couldn't pay me to live in Texas for most of the year. I hate the heat and humidity. They don't even have an NFL or MLB team.

I'm late and catching up.

We have the Texans, the Cowboys and the Astros, what do you mean?

And I love it here. Would never live anywhere else. Marnie sucks balls, but don't blame TX. :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

15.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    2017 goals:

-Link$, link$, link$!

-Humiliate kids until no longer able to leave mummy's side due to acute embarrassment.

-Discover more shit in jars to fake cooking.

-Buy ALL the tacky jewellery.

-Break personal record for longest time without washing hair (or washing, period).

- Ramp up bitch-o-meter.

-"Train" dogs.

-Cut Babe's balls ( metaphorically or physically, whichever will be quicker).

-Keep happy marriage pretence.

Please add any I missed. Happy Holidays! :cheers:

920 replies since 9/12/2016, 02:42   34808 views