The Skank and her Elf. A Whoremark Special. Pt. 10

« Older   Newer »

1. TCB
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 12/19/2016, 09:48 AM) 
    QUOTE (shaneysmom @ 12/19/2016, 04:28 PM) 
    Her vlogs are so boring. Not even Rowdy can save them.

It drives me crazy that she is such a hypocrite. She can refer to her cards as Christmas cards, but if anyone else did, daggers would shoot from her eyes.

I'm sure she does not have one card that says Merry CHRISTmas. For myself and many others, CHRISTmas is more about Jesus. Jesus is all over my house, I'm sure marnie would probably puke if she walked in here now, knowing her.

YES! Same. :b_wink: :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

2.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Flossy, your banner for Marnie's vlogidays had me roaring with laughter! So spot on!

3. Bitch‚Please..

User deleted

Was Bosley a Great Dane?

4. TCB
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Barbara Torra16 hours ago
    That neon lipstick looked really nice on you. How do you get your hair cut and where does your first layer start.?
    Marnie Goldberg
    Marnie Goldberg14 hours ago
    Good question...I just plop myself in my stylist's chair and let her do her thing. I think I'm way overdue for a cut-I can't find any layers!!

:hearty-laugh:

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If I where her stylist and watched her vlogs, I would be HORRIFIED. That's got to be bad for business.

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (dirtyfoot @ 12/19/2016, 07:38 PM) 
    If I where her stylist and watched her vlogs, I would be HORRIFIED. That's got to be bad for business.

Can you imagine the poor girl who has to wash Marnie's hair? :sick:

Would love to know how much she tips, and that's a big "IF" she tips.

7.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She goes to a no tipping salon. I feel bad for anyone that has to touch that mess.

8. BeachBunnie
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (TCB @ 12/19/2016, 12:29 PM) 
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 12/18/2016, 01:30 AM) 
    Marnie "bragging" about the weather in San Antonio is obnoxious. There was many horrific accidents all over the country today. I was lucky to make it to and from work safely but barely did. It's not fun praying that you make it to your destination or digging out of ice and snow but I love having the four seasons! Christmas doesn't feel the same to me without snow on the ground or a chill in the air. Marnie grew up in one of the nicest parts of the country. I love where I live but there's a part of me that would find it enjoyable to live in the gorgeous villages along Lake Michigan. It was good enough for John Hughes and all of the idealistic movies of the 80s and 90s. You couldn't pay me to live in Texas for most of the year. I hate the heat and humidity. They don't even have an NFL or MLB team.

I'm late and catching up.

We have the Texans, the Cowboys and the Astros, what do you mean?

And I love it here. Would never live anywhere else. Marnie sucks balls, but don't blame TX. :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

And the Rangers...lol

9. TCB

User deleted

QUOTE (BeachBunnie @ 12/19/2016, 02:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (TCB @ 12/19/2016, 12:29 PM) 

And I love it here. Would never live anywhere else. Marnie sucks balls, but don't blame TX. :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

And the Rangers...lol

Right!!!! :thumbs-up:

10. shaneysmom
        +8   Like  

User deleted

If I could summarize this year's Vlogmas/Vlogidays in one word, it would be "crap". That is basically what the vlogs are but that is also all she ever freaking talks about.

11. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Marnie's Business Poof @ 12/19/2016, 08:17 AM) 
    I'm sure Stumpy has pounded into their boys that, they too, can get an education and work a handful of years then sit back and relax like he is. Those boys can't be naïve enough to think THAT'S "the life". It's been said before, the stuff they say to each other, about each other or the world is bad - imagine what she doesn't record. They are both miserable human beings. Miserable slobs and it's been manifesting right before our eyes.

I'm sure they think they're living the dream with this "early retirement" but in this case, I think it's too early. I'd rather keep working in some capacity and actually live life more enjoyably without pinching every penny like a miser. (OMG SIDENOTE, In the Christmakkah Grinchma$ Michael is SNOW MISER!!!)

Since Michael "retired to manage their portfolio full time" their marriage has gotten more ugly and tense, they have both let themselves go physically, the house even looks worse. They just seem like really miserable people If you still have to watch your money that closely, newflash, you aren't wealthy. Nothing wrong with being smart about your money but they are just down right cheap & miserable and nothing about their sad boring lives is enviable. This is not a life for their boys to aspire to at all. Why would anyone just give up on life in their 40s? Keep doing stuff, keep building more wealth, travel, do SOMETHING other than sit in a dirty house bickering with your spouse while whining caged dogs whine in the background!

Stumpy needs to get out and make some more money and build some more wealth. I guess it turns out he's as lazy as Marn though and they just don't believe in working. Or showering.

12.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TCB @ 12/19/2016, 06:29 PM) 
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 12/18/2016, 01:30 AM) 
    Marnie "bragging" about the weather in San Antonio is obnoxious. There was many horrific accidents all over the country today. I was lucky to make it to and from work safely but barely did. It's not fun praying that you make it to your destination or digging out of ice and snow but I love having the four seasons! Christmas doesn't feel the same to me without snow on the ground or a chill in the air. Marnie grew up in one of the nicest parts of the country. I love where I live but there's a part of me that would find it enjoyable to live in the gorgeous villages along Lake Michigan. It was good enough for John Hughes and all of the idealistic movies of the 80s and 90s. You couldn't pay me to live in Texas for most of the year. I hate the heat and humidity. They don't even have an NFL or MLB team.

I was referring to San Antonio not the state of Texas when it came to sports teams. I don't say I'm from Pennsylvania. I say I'm from Pittsburgh. I don't support the Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, etc... Sorry to offend your home state. But when Marnie throws daggers at Chicago and colder climates, I'm going to respond. Not everyone wants to live somewhere where it's warm, or unbearably hot for much of the year.

13. TCB
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 12/19/2016, 04:38 PM) 
    QUOTE (TCB @ 12/19/2016, 06:29 PM) 

I was referring to San Antonio not the state of Texas when it came to sports teams. I don't say I'm from Pennsylvania. I say I'm from Pittsburgh. I don't support the Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, etc... Sorry to offend your home state. But when Marnie throws daggers at Chicago and colder climates, I'm going to respond. Not everyone wants to live somewhere where it's warm, or unbearably hot for much of the year.

So tell her that. You might be responding to her about that specific thing in the wrong place then.

And some of us couldn't be paid to live where it is freezing ass cold either.

That, as my brother says, is why they make chocolate and vanilla. <_<

14. BlueBallsInDaKitchen
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 19/12/2016, 23:38) 

I'm hearing that!! I'm in Florida and I'm sick of this heat!! Another day of running the AC! What I would give for a white Christmas 🤔🤔
    I might even watch a full 24 hrs of Marnyard for that...just no reviews, favorites or M&M's!! I'll settle for the heat!

15.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    If you can dish it, you can take it. We all criticize everything about Marnie. It's hypocritical to not be able to accept a less than positive thing that's said about our own personal lives. For me to say I like to live in a city that has its own NFL team and has 4 seasons is offensive, lol? Marnie said snow sucks and I said the heat sucks. lol.

920 replies since 9/12/2016, 02:42   34805 views