The Skank and her Elf. A Whoremark Special. Pt. 10

« Older   Newer »

1. TCB
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 12/19/2016, 04:48 PM) 
    If you can dish it, you can take it. We all criticize everything about Marnie. It's hypocritical to not be able to accept a less than positive thing that's said about our own personal lives. For me to say I like to live in a city that has its own NFL team and has 4 seasons is offensive, lol? Marnie said snow sucks and I said the heat sucks. lol.

No, I'm just the only one that would speak out about it. I don't dish about you, I dish about Marnie. Period. That's the difference. It's the way you said it.
    Sounds like you don't want to hear anybody else's opinion about it either. I could give a shit about where anyone lives, but I'm not gonna put it down or say you couldn't pay me to live there. Wherever "there" is.

Again, chocolate AND vanilla.

2.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    New vlog. Marnie is trying to rationalize why the dogs have to eat in their crates. She explains it's because the Westies will eat Rowdy's food. I call b.s. If the Westies have food aggression issues, they aren't trained well.

We feed two good size labs & a mini Schnauzer all at one time in 1 place, no crates involved. Everyone only eats from their own bowl. It's not rocket science. It requires supervision, consistency & training.

I guess if you stick your dog in a crate you can just walk away & not have to deal with training them. Then, turn around & blame the dogs for being out of control. Marnie's epic laziness strikes again.

3. BlueBallsInDaKitchen
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Tomato, tomáto!
    Potato, potáto! Marnyard sucks at everything...we can all agree at that! Right Michael??

QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 19/12/2016, 23:53) 
    New vlog. Marnie is trying to rationalize why the dogs have to eat in their crates. She explains it's because the Westies will eat Rowdy's food. I call b.s. If the Westies have food aggression issues, they aren't trained well.

We feed two good size labs & a mini Schnauzer all at one time in 1 place, no crates involved. Everyone only eats from their own bowl. It's not rocket science. It requires supervision, consistency & training.

I guess if you stick your dog in a crate you can just walk away & not have to deal with training them. Then, turn around & blame the dogs for being out of control. Marnie's epic laziness strikes again.

Hell...my cats and dogs eat together! Marnyard just blows! She can make all the excuses she's wants too! She can't run her farm!

4.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    It was a blanket statement about hot vs. cold. It had nothing to do with you on a personal level, TCB. If it offended you, that was not my intention. Marnie could argue that she lives in a city that has an NBA team and I don't. Maybe if you're a pro basketball fan over football, that would be a point of contention. Some people love the heat and that is a pro! The sun hates me so I said you couldn't pay me to live in Texas (or anywhere that gets hot weather). It is chocolate and vanilla and nothing to argue about.

5. TCB
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 12/19/2016, 04:53 PM) 

So agree with this. You know Rocky is sick, and we have had to switch foods, have foods with medicine mixed in, etc. And all it is, is watching to make sure the other kitties don't get into his food. Big deal. She doesn't want to supervise. That's all it is. She is too lazy for pets.

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 12/19/2016, 04:59 PM) 
    It was a blanket statement about hot vs. cold. It had nothing to do with you on a personal level, TCB. If it offended you, that was not my intention. Marnie could argue that she lives in a city that has an NBA team and I don't. Maybe if you're a pro basketball fan over football, that would be a point of contention. Some people love the heat and that is a pro! The sun hates me so I said you couldn't pay me to live in Texas (or anywhere that gets hot weather). It is chocolate and vanilla and nothing to argue about.

I know that, and I am not crying in the corner over it, Chance. It's done. It's just the way it was said. Period. People agreed.

It's not about sports, clearly.
    It's not worth going back and forth over. Just move on.

6.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's at Central Market whining about the location of the Christmas Coal above the Hanukkah items. "Nice placement Central Market." "What are you implying?" What? Has she lost it? Here we go, she's on a Hanukkah tear.

Paranoid much? What does she think is going on, the great Christmas Coal Conspiracy of 2016? Geez.
    :smashing-computer:

Edited by Amused 101 - 12/19/2016, 05:09 PM

7.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    It's about sports for me! lol. That is my city. That's one of the reasons I said I would never want to live in San Antonio.

And I was trying to explain myself. You sound very condescending and bossy.

Edited by Chance86_ - 12/20/2016, 12:07 AM

8.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If she is trying to justify the crates it's because she's been called out here so many times. Unfortunately, none of her loyal Marnions seem to think there is anything wrong with what she is doing to the poor puppy! Hi Marnie :cock-a-snoot-smiley-emoticon: !

9. BlueBallsInDaKitchen

User deleted

I agree... when I feed my cats, my Chihuahua tries to eat their food too.
    It takes me saying "NO" and she's off to lay down and pout! It's not that difficult! Mimi and Wrigley are plenty old enough to understand "NO". I'm sure they do!
    I guess that fancy, smancy, Erin Condrin planner isn't working out for her!! Or, it's the 80hrs a week she works that she can't keep on her dates...!! Knowing her she probably did it on purpose. She's a snake!! Alrighty...I'm off to wash my hair! I can't take anymore. #SmallDoses

QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 20/12/2016, 00:05) 
    She's at Central Market whining about the location of the Christmas Coal above tha Hanukkah items. "Nice placement Central Markey." "What are you implying?" What? Has she lost it? Here we go, she's on a Hanukkah tear.
    :smashing-computer:

I know...WTF is implying? It's no big deal, but of course she find offense in EVERYTHING!!

QUOTE (BlueBallsInDaKitchen @ 20/12/2016, 00:08) 
    I agree... when I feed my cats, my Chihuahua tries to eat their food too.
    It takes me saying "NO" and she's off to lay down and pout! It's not that difficult! Mimi and Wrigley are plenty old enough to understand "NO". I'm sure they do!
    I guess that fancy, smancy, Erin Condrin planner isn't working out for her!! Or, it's the 80hrs a week she works that she can't keep on her dates...!! Knowing her she probably did it on purpose. She's a snake!! Alrighty...I'm off to wash my hair! I can't take anymore. #SmallDoses

I know...WTF is implying? It's no big deal, but of course she find offense in EVERYTHING!!

**she implying** oy vey

10. Flossy Rossy
        +9   Like  

User deleted

As soon as she said to follow her on IG I clicked out and clicked on unfollow on IG.
    :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

11.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She takes offence in everything because she has too much time on her hands and is such a negative person so it gives her something to do.

Such a pathetic existence!

12.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 20/12/2016, 00:12) 
    As soon as she said to follow her on IG I clicked out and clicked on unfollow on IG.

She has on her begging for followers stocking hat. What is she implying? I think we all see right through her & her crafty shenanigans!

Btw, Erin has 27.3k followers on IG. Suck on that coal Marnster!

20161219_171303

Edited by Amused 101 - 12/19/2016, 05:16 PM

13.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 20/12/2016, 00:12) 

Me too lol

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Michael's mug has "Mr. Handsome" on it. Wishful thinking. Marnie's nose is more prominent now that she's lost weight. Marnie enjoyed every "freaking" minute of vlogging - strange choice of adjective for something that was enjoyable.

15. TCB

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 12/19/2016, 05:06 PM) 
    It's about sports for me! lol. That is my city. That's one of the reasons I said I would never want to live in San Antonio.

And I was trying to explain myself. You sound very condescending and bossy.

I don't care!!! Why are you still harping on this? And you sound immature and snooty, like you have to keep dragging it out! I don't care what you think about me.
    In FACT, when you first came here, on the other board..... You ruffled up EVERYBODY. We all had a talk about, who the hell is this, coming in here??? So I don't even want to hear it.

920 replies since 9/12/2016, 02:42   34805 views