Emilynoel83

« Older   Newer »

1. Piggly Wiggly
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I like Tyler especially compared to most of these youtubers' significant others. I'm looking at you James!

2.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    James is a creep. I like Tyler too, but he doesn't seem very enthusiastic in the Emily Awards intro

3.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't check her out much. Just now seeing that she's pregnant and due soon. Eve Rose. Cute enough. Sounds a bit like a drug store fragrance mist or feminine hygiene product, but pretty.

4. BeachBunnie
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 12/26/2016, 12:25 PM) 
    I don't check her out much. Just now seeing that she's pregnant and due soon. Eve Rose. Cute enough. Sounds a bit like a drug store fragrance mist or feminine hygiene product, but pretty.

Isn't Belles middle name Violet? She's going with a flower theme...lol

5.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep. She said it wasn't intentional but just fell into place. Eve and Belle go together nicely. I forget their last name.

6. BeachBunnie

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 12/26/2016, 09:14 PM) 
    Yep. She said it wasn't intentional but just fell into place. Eve and Belle go together nicely. I forget their last name.

Diehl or something like that...isn't it?

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Didn't she say on SC today that her family is up to help get the room ready for the baby?
    I could hear laughing in the background.
    Does Tyler's family ever come to their house or do they always go to Tyler's family's home?

8.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The one thing I cannot stand with her is that she associates a good foundation with being full coverage. She will knock anything that doesn't provide full coverage, even if that is not the purpose of the foundation!! I cannot stand anything full coverage. The only people that need it are ones being in film & TV maybe, and ones with severe acne. She has relatively clear skin from what I can see. I cannot imagine wearing a full coverage foundation every day!!!

9.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Amen on the full coverage foundation! I don't even own one. I'd rather have a little bit of redness peek through than cake face. Most people look better with light-medium. I usually stick with tinted moisturizer, bb creams and sheer-light coverage cushions.

10. BeachBunnie

User deleted

Is her skin so bad that she needs a face mask full of foundation to cover it?

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 1/4/2017, 05:20 PM) 
    Amen on the full coverage foundation! I don't even own one. I'd rather have a little bit of redness peek through than cake face. Most people look better with light-medium. I usually stick with tinted moisturizer, bb creams and sheer-light coverage cushions.

Yep!! I use the It CC cream. Before I used the Bare Minerals BB. Loved them both. I have the Too Faced Born This Way but I barely use it. Only on nights out but even then it is rare. What are your favorites Chance?

12.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BeachBunnie @ 4/1/2017, 17:55) 

Right now it is because her melasma gets bad during pregnancy.

She has really old fashioned ideas about makeup. Anytime she does anything minimal or fresh looking she gets RAVE reviews. People trip over themselves to tell her how amazing she looks with less makeup, but she always goes back to the full face pageant glam look. She never looks happy wearing less makeup either. She wore a full face of makeup to give birth.

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BeachBunnie @ 1/4/2017, 04:55 PM) 

No. She doesn't have many breakouts. She has some freckles and a bit of discoloration from sun exposure and some mask of pregnancy which will fade, after Eve is born.

Emily has shown lighter coverage foundations and BB creams and hated them because they aren't full coverage but I think that Ems looks so much better in lighter coverage foundation with a bit of concealer to cover any areas of concern. Freckles and little sun spots peeking through foundation are cute, heavy, cakey masks of foundation? Not so much.

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Emily went into the hospital to have Eve about 8 hours ago.

15. BeachBunnie

User deleted

Wow...I didn't realize she was that far along.

775 replies since 20/12/2016, 18:41   139029 views