Emilynoel83

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    How is this woman an influencer for makeup. Whatever she has on her face I would not buy for fear of looking like this! It literally is just slapped on her face with zero blending. She definitely does not subscribe to less is more when it comes to blush. She claps back when people tell her it's too much because she will do what she wants to do! I'm sure the maker of that product did not intend for it to look this way.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240316_135406_YouTube

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She always does the exact same shape on her eye with way too many colors and layers. It makes her look much older than she is or that she's performing on stage in some way.

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The makeup and eyebrows are embarrassing! Doesn’t she see what she looks like?!

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She hit a million subscribers in 2018 and is now stagnant at 990K. I don't think she will ever change, though. She loves her gaudy and dated makeup.

5.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hidden gems, drugstore finds, dupes, Mary Kay 1990s eyeshadow tutorials, old favorites, McDonald’s chicken sandwich, Walmart wardrobe, Bub and Pip (or whatever), full glam look at 4 AM…..

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She doesn’t show much of her house, or maybe I’ve missed it, but I’ve seen her kitchen and it always looks like a complete mess.

7.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SavageJ @ 3/16/2024, 01:19 PM) 
    How is this woman an influencer for makeup. Whatever she has on her face I would not buy for fear of looking like this! It literally is just slapped on her face with zero blending. She definitely does not subscribe to less is more when it comes to blush. She claps back when people tell her it's too much because she will do what she wants to do! I'm sure the maker of that product did not intend for it to look this way.

Emily refuses to update her makeup look. Softer makeup would be more flattering. In 2010 she had something to offer Youtube, but it's 2024. People still watching her have to be doing it for the nostalgia or her older videos.

8.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her house is just as dated as her makeup. Burgundy accent walls and all.

9.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I clicked on rich bronze glow video, but Emily turned it into a fall look. :wacko: I love fall. That's just a lot of makeup for the warmer months.

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her favorite eyeshadow colors are all fall colors:: eggplant, burnt sienna, green, dark browns, pumpkin…she has no idea how to lighten up her makeup for the changing seasons.

11.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gnat411 @ 9/5/2024, 06:21) 
    Her favorite eyeshadow colors are all fall colors:: eggplant, burnt sienna, green, dark browns, pumpkin…she has no idea how to lighten up her makeup for the changing seasons.

She’ll just change the word inspiration but use identical colors—summer sunset colors! Fall foliage! Cozy winter vibes! Spring florals!

775 replies since 20/12/2016, 18:41   139036 views