« Older   Newer »

1. CheapAssMustard
        +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GetItTogether @ 2/6/2017, 12:05 PM) 
    How fun is it that one of her new favorite things is to lecture everyone on morals and not talking shit on people. Also known as don't form or state any opinion that is not complete and totally calling her perfect. If you don't praise every move she makes, you are not encouraging enough.

Fun fun :flipping-the-bird:

And I get so annoyed at the nail polish color questions...
    It's fucking pink.. go buy a fucking pink polish if you like pink, who cares what's on her boney, decrepit looking fingers. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

You are savage! I like it!

:celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

It's just easier for Jen to dismiss all criticism as evil negativity rather than use her limited brain power to consider whether any of it actually has some merit. All of the criticism misses its target, right Jen? Sure.

This ain't kindergarten, Jen. I'm not worried about hurting your feelings.

You just know she compulsively checks her phone all day and night, scrubbing her YT and IG comments so that only the positive ones are visible. It's ridiculous. The hilarity is that by doing this, she forces herself to read all of the "bad" comments! If she stopped monitoring them, she could let all comments post and just decide she's not going to bother reading and approving each. Then her hadurs would be left wondering whether she read their comments. But the way it stands now, you're assured Jen has read whatever you have to say.

It's probably really getting to Jen, reading and approving every single comment. See, it would just be easier if everyone stopped having less than positive opinions about her. Rather than changing her behavior, she'd rather everyone else change theirs.

What a dipshit!

907 replies since 4/2/2017, 18:15   135122 views