Who the Fuck Cares How Jen Smugs It Part2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When she had the thumbs up/down feature turned off a while ago it was because she claimed that someone purchased a bunch of thumbs down votes.

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GetItTogether @ 2/6/2017, 12:05 PM) 
    How fun is it that one of her new favorite things is to lecture everyone on morals and not talking shit on people. Also known as don't form or state any opinion that is not complete and totally calling her perfect. If you don't praise every move she makes, you are not encouraging enough.

Fun fun :flipping-the-bird:

And I get so annoyed at the nail polish color questions...
    It's fucking pink.. go buy a fucking pink polish if you like pink, who cares what's on her boney, decrepit looking fingers. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

I am not sure about this , but I think Jen has been on here and has an account , I think she has commented on the Kisha thread. This is just my own thought and I can't prove it. I bet she reads here everyday! I think this whole Gossip site is more popular then some of the Youtubers ! Great thread title BTW :clapping-hands-above-head-smile :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

3. suber quick & suber easy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Daydreambeliever @ 13/2/2017, 02:30) 
    I am not sure about this , but I think Jen has been on here and has an account , I think she has commented on the Kisha thread. This is just my own thought and I can't prove it. I bet she reads here everyday! I think this whole Gossip site is more popular then some of the Youtubers ! Great thread title BTW :clapping-hands-above-head-smile :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

Ohhhh who do you think it is? Can you remember her name? How long ago? Can't wait to dig a little deeper

4.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, Jen, if you are on here, stop doing sponsored videos.

5.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I'm surprised her bathroom declutter isn't sponsored by a toilet paper.

6. Piggly Wiggly
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I was at Target over the weekend and checked out the Mrs Meyer products. Good lord they smelled like ass. The lemon verbena was okay but if these don't trigger Jen's migraines I doubt she really had them to begin with.

Yuck.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Piggly Wiggly @ 13/2/2017, 20:10) 
    I was at Target over the weekend and checked out the Mrs Meyer products. Good lord they smelled like ass. The lemon verbena was okay but if these don't trigger Jen's migraines I doubt she really had them to begin with.

Yuck.

They do smell horrible! Everyone on YouTube kept going on and on about how awesome they were and how great they dmelled, but when I smelled them in store they were rank. It made no sense. These people must not be able to smell anything.

8. LucilleFay
        +6   Like  

User deleted

In her latest video she talks a lot about limiting her "social media" time because she can't sleep. Worrying about The Gossip Bakery is keeping her up!

9. Piggly Wiggly
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Yep, she'll never stop checking and deleting her comments. If she really turns off social media at 9 pm then that's when I'll be posting, but I guarantee it will be gone within minutes.

10.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So, out of boredom with her most recent videos, I've been watching back her vlogs about buying and renovating their current house because I didn't subscribe until last summer. Did someone die and they suddenly came into a ton of money? Did John get a new super-lucrative job? Jen is only pulling in $15k tops from YouTube, pre-tax. Maybe when John or Jen turned 40, they got an inheritance?? Mystifying. They went from a $121k house to a $315k house on one salary, and they didn't sell the old house when moving so no downpayment lump sum from that.

Using a mortgage calculator, if they paid a $121k mortgage with a 30-year term at 4% interest, after 12 years of living there, the balance on the mortgage is $88,000. Maybe they paid extra on the principal the balance would be less, but selling for $90k doesn't net them a lot of money. Basically that house was a wash.

They bought all new furniture, completely gutted the kitchen, replaced all the floors with hardwood, replaced all the carpets in the bedrooms, redid the half bathroom, redid the fireplace, had the entire house repainted. That is a TON of costly work, even if they did get the cabinets and counters on Craigslist and sell their old furniture.

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 2/15/2017, 09:14 PM) 
    So, out of boredom with her most recent videos, I've been watching back her vlogs about buying and renovating their current house because I didn't subscribe until last summer. Did someone die and they suddenly came into a ton of money? Did John get a new super-lucrative job? Jen is only pulling in $15k tops from YouTube, pre-tax. Maybe when John or Jen turned 40, they got an inheritance?? Mystifying. They went from a $121k house to a $315k house on one salary, and they didn't sell the old house when moving so no downpayment lump sum from that.

Using a mortgage calculator, if they paid a $121k mortgage with a 30-year term at 4% interest, after 12 years of living there, the balance on the mortgage is $88,000. Maybe they paid extra on the principal the balance would be less, but selling for $90k doesn't net them a lot of money. Basically that house was a wash.

They bought all new furniture, completely gutted the kitchen, replaced all the floors with hardwood, replaced all the carpets in the bedrooms, redid the half bathroom, redid the fireplace, had the entire house repainted. That is a TON of costly work, even if they did get the cabinets and counters on Craigslist and sell their old furniture.

I think they stayed and saved in that smaller house for a long time even though they could afford a larger mortgage, waiting for the market to correct.

She would be making at a minimum several thousand for every sponsored video, she's doing ok off YouTube, although that has taken off since the new house.

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (youtubejunkie @ 2/6/2017, 10:11 PM) 
    She looks so manly in the January favorites video.

IKR?! I thought I was watching How Ben does it!

I wonder if she still makes her weekly banana snack cake bars or whatever its called. I would be sick of eating that weekly if I was here family! She seems like OCD on crack.

OT, I tried that banana snack cake recipe and it made so much that my 16 x 9 glass pan was overflowing. FML, it wasn't that good either.

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yes i suspect jen is making closer to 30k from her YouTube income and sponsored videos. I think she were living a pretty frugal life before the house trying to save up money. She used to clean her parents home for extra money every week and they always asked to be gifted money or giftcards for birthdays and holidays from her parents and In laws she has mentioned before. She wanted her dream house and finally got it. I can't stand her though cause of her snobby attitude. I'm sure now that she lives in a bigger house she acts like the shit walking around.

14. Suggamama
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Is she really only 41??? I thought she was in her mid or late 50s. I thought she was someone who "looked good for 56" if you know what I mean?

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LucilleFay @ 2/15/2017, 01:05 PM)
    In her latest video she talks a lot about limiting her "social media" time because she can't sleep. Worrying about The Gossip Bakery is keeping her up!

Jen posting this on her IG seems like too good of a coincidence:

www.instagram.com/p/BQk7ugsB4XO/?taken-by=howjendoesit

QUOTE (Piggly Wiggly @ 2/15/2017, 02:54 PM)
    Yep, she'll never stop checking and deleting her comments. If she really turns off social media at 9 pm then that's when I'll be posting, but I guarantee it will be gone within minutes.

That's hilarious! We should band together and work out a snark comment schedule where we each take turns posting randomly between the hours of 9pm to 6am, keeping Jen up all night long.

QUOTE (imnotfatimbigboned @ 2/15/2017, 04:11 PM)
    OT, I tried that banana snack cake recipe and it made so much that my 16 x 9 glass pan was overflowing. FML, it wasn't that good either.

I've tried only two of Jen's recipes. One was her pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, and I was surprised at how overwhelmingly oily they were, both in taste and texture - and they were bland as well. The other recipe was for her granola bars, and I was surprised at how high sugar and cloyingly sweet those were. For being so strict about her own diet, I was taken aback at how much fat and sugar are in the things she makes for her family.

907 replies since 4/2/2017, 18:15   135120 views