Who the Fuck Cares How Jen Smugs It Part2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Watching her chat video ... a doctor or dentist appointment feels overwhelming?? She must have gone to the Jen Ross School of Being Gentle with Yourself.

I can never roll my eyes hard enough at a SAHM with teenagers who is overwhelmed. Lucky for her that she doesn't have to work!

2. Flossy Rossy
        +7   Like  

User deleted

I went to watch whatever I might have missed lately.
    I seriously just fell out when I saw Declutter The Bathroom.

:tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

Declutter? :c_laugh:
    Is she counting Qtips now?

3. Flossy Rossy
        +5   Like  

User deleted

So thinking too much stresses Ben out?
    :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic
    I know it's hard Ben.
    Go easy on yourself.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen, (I know you read here) STOP RAMBLING!! :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic
    and, your hand gestures are sooooo distracting.

This video proves she could never hold down a full time job.

As far as the posting schedule....I'll take the 10:00 - 10:15 shift. :happy:

5. suber quick & suber easy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

She definatley reads here and it has to be her that posts on YTMD. She did last night after the board for quiet for 3 months. She came back rambling how bad we all were and need lives. We have told her many times to join us here at the bakery but she knows she'll get hammered. She's a little afraid here but must put those big girl panties on to post onto the other board..bless her

Oh and she only replied an hour ago saying how we are all jealous of Jen's looks and long neck which no one has bought up over there..
    Hi Jen 👋👋👋👋👋

6. Flossy Rossy
        +4   Like  

User deleted

From ytmd

The Gluten Factory :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

Sorry, but you just come off as a bunch of low IQ Trump Supporters. Jen's gorgeous and you know it. You're all just intimated by her looks and success. Since when is a long neck a negative? Have you mouth-breathers ever heard of Audrey Hepburn? Considering how many views and subs she's got, she must be doing something right! I'd love to see how many people would bother watching the drool you lot would produce hahaha!!! And how is it possible that you're all being schooled by one person here? What do you guys have a combined IQ of like 85? ROFL

Why am I here? Because I can. I stand up against bullies like you. Let me guess... you ALL voted for Donald Trump, LOL. I can hear you chanting now "Build that Wall' and "Trump that B*&^%$". Just because the hate you spew is on the internet doesn't make it any less harmful. It's fine if you don't really like her channel, but calling her anorexic and ugly is seriously messed up. The truth is you're just a sad bunch of non-contributing zero's with empty lives. You know the REALITY is no one would ever watch anything you put out there. All of these ferociously witty comebacks, hahaha omg... so terrifying. I'm sure I'd be shaking in my boots over at the Gluten-Factory or whatever you call that quagmire of site you mouth-breathers keep droning on about. You do know most of you write like you're at about a 6th grade reading level, hahaha!

**I could build a Lego wall around Jen and she would be confused on how to get out. <_<

7.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    lol that's great. Her neck isn't long, it's wide like she's been pumping too much iron. I don't think she's anorexic, she's orthorexic. Audrey Hepburn?! LMAO.

The Trump insults make me think it might not be her, though. Her son looooves Agent Orange and she seems empty-headed enough to fall for his BS. And no, this "mouth breather" did not and would NEVER vote for Trump.

8. Flossy Rossy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Unless...Alex wanted to throw us off the trail.
    <_<
    I instantly thought her son.

Audrey Hepburn?
    Omg! :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:
    Ben wishes.

Damn it. Who called her Ben? I want to give them credit. I'm calling her Ben.

9. suber quick & suber easy
        +5   Like  

User deleted

It blew me away that the board hasn't been touched in 3 months then she comes charging in with that bullshit! Should comment in one of her videos about ChaCha77 to see if I get deleted. But seriously the chick looks like a man!
    Haha..kinda reminds me of Peggy from Married With Children

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This IG pic shows how Jen has more Adam's apple than even her sons and husband do.

www.instagram.com/p/BOex3WcgnAs/?taken-by=howjendoesit

Seriously, does that ChaCha loser on YTMD think she could possibly insult any of us? She knows nothing about any of us. So insult away, I'm not the least bit offended by some stranger's lame jabs.

I could believe it's Jen's son Christian posting because the troll in question sounds a little unstable and personally butt-hurt over what we've been posting here. Also, clearly this person is avoiding posting here on GB so they can avoid an IP check. That's very telling. Come on, why else would they post in a dead thread at YTMD when they clearly read everything we post here?

And this person's focus on Trump and gluten? Boy, if that doesn't sound like the Lee household, I don't know what does, lol. Hey, Christian, do you still hold hands with Mommy during every jaunt outside of your house?

It's funny how this person says we're cowards and wouldn't say stuff right to Jen's face. This same person doesn't have the cojones to post directly to us here! I would absolutely be willing to deliver harsh criticism directly to Jen. Of course, I could only imagine the look of confusion as she searches for the delete button in her pea brain!

Look at Jen's IG post for today. Seems to tie right in to the drama of "wah, wah, wah, not everyone likes Jen," doesn't it? Oh, look Jen gets gifts from her fans telling her how awesome she is. Big deal - the best I can tell, her fans seem to be as dumb as she is.

www.instagram.com/p/BQlYZTulqWL/?taken-by=howjendoesit

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    it's obvious that person doesn't read here. We haven't had one Trump supporter speak up on the let's get political board. His press conference yesterday!!! :20130930101758-5e972761: :wacko: :wacko:

Why do they assume we're jealous of her? ummmm she looks older than me (I'm older than Jen), way poorer than me, why would I be jealous of her? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ETA: that declutter video was completely useless. All common sense, duhhhh!! <_<

ETA: now that think about it again,,,, maybe it's reverse psychology because a lot of posters here are anti-Trump, he or she wanted to get under our skin. hmmmm

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The "you're just jealous!" theme is always trotted out when the recipient of criticism doesn't have any good rebuttal. It allows them to avoid addressing the criticism while attempting to insult you.

We've also heard the cutting insults of "You're stupid!" and "I bet you enjoy eating gluten!" Here, ChaCha, I came up with some others for you:

- I bet you all use a harsh toilet cleaner!!
    - I bet you all own a microwave!!
    - I bet you spendthrifts buy clothing at places other than Old Navy!
    - I bet you all don't have the financial finesse to sell your house at a huge loss!
    - I bet you all wish you could be so devoted to diet and exercise and look 10 years older than your real age!

Come on. "You love eating gluten!" is now an insult? Lololol!

13. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

:applause05:

14. Piggly Wiggly
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Damn. That bitch blocked me from her Instagram. Can y'all take a screenshot and post here?

Where on YTMD is all this crap?

Cheapassmustard, I ❤ you.

15. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Under lesser known yt moms.

907 replies since 4/2/2017, 18:15   135120 views