Who the Fuck Cares How Jen Smugs It Part2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Piggly Wiggly @ 2/17/2017, 12:21 PM) 
    Damn. That bitch blocked me from her Instagram. Can y'all take a screenshot and post here?

Where on YTMD is all this crap?

Cheapassmustard, I ❤ you.

Right back atcha!

I would take a screenshot for you but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it on this tablet. The instructions I've Googled don't work for me. It's ridiculous, I know. However, if you log out of IG, you should be able to view Jen's posts as a guest.

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 2/17/2017, 12:34 PM) 
    Under lesser known yt moms.

That's a pretty good burn right there, lol

3. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

:smilie_muffin-1:

4.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ChaCha is still posting on YTMD, but nothing interesting. Her earlier post that included, "Besides, people online aren't real and don't have feelings... duh!" ChaCha, how do you know that Jen's feelings are hurt by what we've posted? So you're confirming that Jen reads here - sounds like on the reg, too. Good! I would hate for her to miss a single one of our comments!

As much as I might like certain YTers, I can't imagine being so butt-hurt and going to bat for them out of the blue. So, ChaCha is probably Jen or her son Christina or someone else who's close to her and knows Jen compulsively reads all comments about herself, even when they're not posted on Jen's YT, IG, etc. If ChaCha is a stranger to Jen, then she's doubly loony. It's as if I popped up in the Jen Ross thread to white knight: "You're all so mean! Jen is a wonderful person - a real person with feelings! No, I don't know her in real life and I have no idea if she reads this board so she might have no idea what you guys are saying, but I'm going to jump to her defense anyway!" Doesn't that sound crazy? Yeah, it does. The only kind of person who would be so personally invested in Jen's feelings is Jen or a relative or friend who knows Jen reads this board.

This would explain Jen's stress, trouble sleeping, and trouble turning off social media. I don't know that I see her responding to very many of her comments (a few, but not a lot), so the time she spends on the computer is not devoted to that. She's spending the majority of her online time policing comments and coming here so she can be upset and confused because not everyone likes her.

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jen sounds like a cry baby 41 year old hitting menopause early. Her hormones are all out of whack and she can't sleep from the stress. If you are gonna monetize off putting boring cleaning videos and vlogs up then you will definately have to deal with people hating on you. It's their right just as it is her right to continue putting out videos to make her income. Either quit or stop complaining. Seeing at old cry baby is not attractive.

6. suber quick & suber easy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Piggly Wiggly @ 17/2/2017, 18:21) 
    Damn. That bitch blocked me from her Instagram. Can y'all take a screenshot and post here?

Where on YTMD is all this crap?

Cheapassmustard, I ❤ you.

She is so manly looking
    Attached Image

7.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ksat81 @ 2/17/2017, 03:54 PM) 
    Jen sounds like a cry baby 41 year old hitting menopause early. Her hormones are all out of whack and she can't sleep from the stress. If you are gonna monetize off putting boring cleaning videos and vlogs up then you will definately have to deal with people hating on you. It's their right just as it is her right to continue putting out videos to make her income. Either quit or stop complaining. Seeing at old cry baby is not attractive.

Many SAHMs like Jen can't take any criticism, constructive or otherwise, because they aren't used to getting it day in and day out like they would at a real job. They have no idea how to take good advice on board and shake off the BS. Living in these coddled, safe worlds makes them fail to grow as human beings.

8. Flossy Rossy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

That picture is creepy as hell.
    Ben looks like the old evil lady of the manor. The kids look so unhappy and like they puppies to torture in the basement.
    :nervous:

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 2/17/2017, 10:18 PM) 
    That picture is creepy as hell.
    Ben looks like the old evil lady of the manor. The kids look so unhappy and like they puppies to torture in the basement.
    :nervous:

I agree!

I find it very weird, that both boys have on ties and suit jackets and John is just in a shirt! :cant-find-it-smiley-emoticon:

10. Piggly Wiggly
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Thanks for posting the photo suber quick and suber easy! Dang, she's a matronly man. I've always thought she look like she had been born a male and transitioned.

That snooty pose and those boys look like they're getting mugshots. John is the only that seems at least affable. This is what happens when you live under rigidity and sterility.

11. LucilleFay
        +3   Like  

User deleted

The kids really are creepy. They look like a family with hidden, dark, secrets.

12.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her mannerisms are very stiff and not like any women I've ever met. She was quick to show us her tampons in her bathroon organization video. After people were saying she looked manly.

13. Flossy Rossy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

They sacrifice turtles in the basement to The Great Aqua.

tumblr_lfqbnly9871qdbql1o1_400

14. suber quick & suber easy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Hahaha!! ChaCha (probably aka Jen/Ben) has been reported and banned from YTMD

Well Bloody Done
    :applause05:

Now to see if she pops in over here

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I couldn't help but report chacha's posts yesterday while reading them. Why do exactly what you're complaining about to the people you think are in the wrong? All of her posts were hypocritical bullshit. Then she threw in that we were probably Trump supporters and I couldn't hold back anymore. I do think they were a troll just trying to start drama tho. She kept coming back to a dead thread even when she was told about Jen's active thread over here.

907 replies since 4/2/2017, 18:15   135121 views