Who the Fuck Cares How Jen Smugs It Part2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ben, the abbreviation for vegetable is not vegt.

2. skinnymommy12
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 2/13/2017, 09:38 AM) 
    Well, Jen, if you are on here, stop doing sponsored videos.

I am sick of her sponsored videos!! It's like commercials!!! I can't believe she actually said that the Mrs. Meyer's bathroom spray works BETTER than VINEGAR!!! I started watching her videos last year and loved the cleaning ones!! I actually followed some of her routines.... but lately she is SO different and cold and into "self goals" and promotion.... and "get to your doctor visits"!!! She is down right mean too!! Deletes you without one chance.... for comments that were really very delicately put too!!! ... she won't let anyone leave any comments that aren't SUPER PRAISING!! It looks weird that there are only positive comments!... and where are the cleaning videos??????

3. jenzie21
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (skinnymommy12 @ 2/19/2017, 06:02 PM) 
    QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 2/13/2017, 09:38 AM) 
    Well, Jen, if you are on here, stop doing sponsored videos.

I am sick of her sponsored videos!! It's like commercials!!! I can't believe she actually said that the Mrs. Meyer's bathroom spray works BETTER than VINEGAR!!! I started watching her videos last year and loved the cleaning ones!! I actually followed some of her routines.... but lately she is SO different and cold and into "self goals" and promotion.... and "get to your doctor visits"!!! She is down right mean too!! Deletes you without one chance.... for comments that were really very delicately put too!!! ... she won't let anyone leave any comments that aren't SUPER PRAISING!! It looks weird that there are only positive comments!... and where are the cleaning videos??????

She's a sell out and has run out of video ideas. I started watching her for her cleaning videos too. I haven't watched a video of hers in full in a few months. She has run out of content and has no personality to even do a DITL because all her days are the same. Its actually really sad.

4. skinnymommy12
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Piggly Wiggly

Me too!! She absolutely cannot take any constructive comments!!! I was blocked within 4 mins.!!!!! I have another Instagram account for goodness sakes... and feel like posting during the 6 to 9 timeframe that she claims she will not be checking ... giving her a piece of my mind!! At least it would be public for a while!!!! It's so rude and stupid to have a YT account and IG and not completely anticipate that some comments will not be gloriously praising!!!! If she is reading all of this then I sure wish she would understand how mean she has been to her viewers who genuinely used to enjoy her early cleaning videos.... and more humble spirit!!! :doh-45:

5. BBathory
        +1   Like  

User deleted

That voice over video was beyond ridiculous

6. Jussy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

The voiceover was pathetic. John is a nice guy but he's not funny at all. He tried sooooo hard, I felt sorry for him. He's just as boring as Jen so they are perfect for each other.

7.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I was embarrassed for him he tried so hard and just sounded so stupid.

8. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

That was horrible.

9. LucilleFay
        +1   Like  

User deleted

That voiceover video really was sad. They are trying so hard, but it's not working.

10.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I did laugh at the line about all the pillows on the master bed.

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 17/2/2017, 06:24) 
    From ytmd

The Gluten Factory :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

Sorry, but you just come off as a bunch of low IQ Trump Supporters. Jen's gorgeous and you know it. You're all just intimated by her looks and success. Since when is a long neck a negative? Have you mouth-breathers ever heard of Audrey Hepburn? Considering how many views and subs she's got, she must be doing something right! I'd love to see how many people would bother watching the drool you lot would produce hahaha!!! And how is it possible that you're all being schooled by one person here? What do you guys have a combined IQ of like 85? ROFL

Why am I here? Because I can. I stand up against bullies like you. Let me guess... you ALL voted for Donald Trump, LOL. I can hear you chanting now "Build that Wall' and "Trump that B*&^%$". Just because the hate you spew is on the internet doesn't make it any less harmful. It's fine if you don't really like her channel, but calling her anorexic and ugly is seriously messed up. The truth is you're just a sad bunch of non-contributing zero's with empty lives. You know the REALITY is no one would ever watch anything you put out there. All of these ferociously witty comebacks, hahaha omg... so terrifying. I'm sure I'd be shaking in my boots over at the Gluten-Factory or whatever you call that quagmire of site you mouth-breathers keep droning on about. You do know most of you write like you're at about a 6th grade reading level, hahaha!

**I could build a Lego wall around Jen and she would be confused on how to get out. <_<

So we're all "intimated"?

... Groupies are weird.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    aother "DITL" vlog!!
    same exact thing every time she vlogs. Clean, work out, pick up Josh, shop or browse at cheap stores, go home and eat dinner. That's it, people!!
    At the beginning, she says "I have a lot to do today". what? :blink: :unsure:

What did you do that make you think you have a lot to do?

yes, that Jon's voice over video made me so cringeeeee. Poor guy. He's trying to help but they're both so boring.... it didn't work. :(

ETA: I had that mixed up... shop or browse and then pick up Josh!

Edited by HelloFriends! - 2/22/2017, 07:24 PM

13.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    DITL is (marginally) more interesting than Jen sitting there lecturing us.

14.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I thought the voiceover was funny at times. I guess I'm a boring person. Definitely better than one of her talks about the Holy Spirit or something holier than thou.

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jussy @ 21/2/2017, 17:03) 
    The voiceover was pathetic. John is a nice guy but he's not funny at all. He tried sooooo hard, I felt sorry for him. He's just as boring as Jen so they are perfect for each other.

Compared to Jen he's funny. That's not a high bar though.

907 replies since 4/2/2017, 18:15   135121 views