Thrift Thick

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah... most people would notice that there's only 3 pills left in the bottle. Typical Cassie, never takes responsibility for anything

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Fear of what could happen if I stopped keeps me from ever running out. I’ve read you can have seizures if you stop a med cold turkey, and that’s just one of a bunch of frightening things that can happen. I didn’t watch the video but don’t understand why she’d let it run out. It doesn’t take much to see your bottle is almost empty! :eyeroll:

3. Pompous Pom Poms_
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I stumbled on this video. What a fucking moron. Take personal responsibility and call your doctor! How unbelievably idiotic!!!!

4. Sandra Holt
        +1   Like  

User deleted

In a few of her recent videos she actually looks as if she was on a narcotic medication, like zanax. Her eyes appeared glassie and she laughed in appropriately. Sometimes she is overly happy and sometimes overly sad. But she is always childish (like singing a silly song before a new foundation video) and to me she is manipulative, all she really wants is money not to help any one but herself.

5.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sandra Holt @ 4/7/2018, 20:38) 
    In a few of her recent videos she actually looks as if she was on a narcotic medication, like zanax. Her eyes appeared glassie and she laughed in appropriately. Sometimes she is overly happy and sometimes overly sad. But she is always childish (like singing a silly song before a new foundation video) and to me she is manipulative, all she really wants is money not to help any one but herself.

Lol I have to reply to your ignorance, xanax is not a narcotic, is a benzo and usually those calm you, use for anxiety. A narcotic also can make you drowsy because is an opioid.

6. Lollygag
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I saw some people talking about Thrift Thick, on another thread.
    I hope we can get this thread active, she is very snark-worthy.
    I first watched her, back in the day when she was a student in Boston.
    Totally forgot about her.
    Re-found her channel, a couple months ago. Couldn’t believe she has done nothing with her art career and has become a full-time YouTuber.
    Her life is very dismal and depressing.
    What a rut she is in and her personality has really changed.
    Drastically!
    Is she self-medicating with alcohol or drugs?
    Man, I was shocked!!

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lollygag @ 5/31/2021, 10:34 PM) 
    I saw some people talking about Thrift Thick, on another thread.
    I hope we can get this thread active, she is very snark-worthy.
    I first watched her, back in the day when she was a student in Boston.
    Totally forgot about her.
    Re-found her channel, a couple months ago. Couldn’t believe she has done nothing with her art career and has become a full-time YouTuber.
    Her life is very dismal and depressing.
    What a rut she is in and her personality has really changed.
    Drastically!
    Is she self-medicating with alcohol or drugs?
    Man, I was shocked!!

Did you see how she doxxed someone on her Instagram that gave her constructive critism & then the poor girl was getting death threats & thriftchick refused to take down the video saying the girls name. It was totally f'ed up. She is a piece of crap! Why hasn't she been cxl yet? She seems miserable & AWFUL.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She really has the worst personality for social media. Not only is she smug, boring and defensive, she seems like an emotionally stunted 12 year old. The level of immaturity is astonishing. She only seems happy is when she is collecting toys on her "collector'. There is no passion anymore for her main channel. Same old reviews and declutters. What a waste of a master's degree. She has not matured at all since she started her channel over 10 year ago. No personal growth, no relationships, and no new content. Her personal style is that of a matronly old lady and she has really let her looks go. She used to be curvy and pretty. Not she is just bloated and massively overweight. I am shocked she still has anyone watching her videos.

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BeachBearer @ 6/1/2021, 05:46 PM) 
    She really has the worst personality for social media. Not only is she smug, boring and defensive, she seems like an emotionally stunted 12 year old. The level of immaturity is astonishing. She only seems happy is when she is collecting toys on her "collector'. There is no passion anymore for her main channel. Same old reviews and declutters. What a waste of a master's degree. She has not matured at all since she started her channel over 10 year ago. No personal growth, no relationships, and no new content. Her personal style is that of a matronly old lady and she has really let her looks go. She used to be curvy and pretty. Not she is just bloated and massively overweight. I am shocked she still has anyone watching her videos.

She is Lori Beth Langer Jr. In another 20 years, she'll be just as vile personality-wise. Right now Cassie is passive-aggressive, but eventually she'll just be aggressive.

Her ugly personality is affecting the exterior. She used to be fun to watch, but I'm questioning my judgment because I think she's always been an entitled Karen. She just managed to conceal it.

What kind of dope puts tape on her silver brushes so people can't see her apartment yet shows the world the crotch of her period underwear and her face while inserting a period cup?

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Beer Minrals,6/2/2021, 12:47 AM ?t=59592378&st=15#entry451640514]
    QUOTE (BeachBearer @ 6/1/2021, 05:46 PM) 
    What kind of dope puts tape on her silver brushes so people can't see her apartment yet shows the world the crotch of her period underwear and her face while inserting a period cup?

She did that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretends to be shocked. JFC!

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her mental state has completely devolved in the years since she moved from Boston back to Minnesota after grad school. She doesn't seem to have firends, she reverted to a very juvenile persona, and became more and more physically unhealthy. I hadn't watched her in 2-3 years so I just checked out her channel and it is even worse now.

12.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    39550995-CAE9-43FD-92AA-3B9DC578FCEE

Her new boyfriend. I guess there really is someone for everyone. Why does she always look dirty?
    :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Hello! GB was recommended to me over on the YTT forum, which unfortunately has become increasingly glitchy.
    Just wanted to introduce myself. :goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

14.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Welcome! What’s the YTT forum?

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status