LisaLisaD1 Part 9: The Summer of Starvation

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (kiwigal3200 @ 8/3/2017, 04:04) 
    Can someone tell what her tatoo means? Is it a coathanger?

If I remember right, she saw a hanger tattoo on a much younger woman's lower back (Pinterest, I think). Under the tattoo it read "Because it's really that important." Or something to that effect. Nitwit Lisa thought that it was referring to fashion. Obviously it was a pro-choice tattoo. Dumbass1 is too stupid and impulsive to do any research. :doh-45:

2.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GotchaNailed @ 8/3/2017, 05:04) 
    Especially because the girls are man-made, shouldn't they be the same size? Bralettes notwithstanding, I'd want my money back.

Lisa_7_Mar_17

The left one probably popped out of those itty bitty training bras she squeezes into.

She looks like a total idiot in this shot. That vacant smile is hilarious. All dressed up and nowhere to go (per usual).

Is that a wig? We all know her hair is thin.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She is a total idiot! All dressed up like a ho in front of a chain restaurant like it's da club on Saturday night instead of Sunday afternoon.

You just know she has a head full of extensions that she teases the shit out of because her hair is thin and with her new "diet" it will really all fall out!

4.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't believe she paid hundreds for those sunglasses. They look like they were $5.99 at a rest stop on the outskirts of Oklahoma City.

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I know, right? I'm fairly certain I've purchased and lost or sat on 3 pairs like them from Forever21 in the last 9 months. :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

6. Leila267

User deleted

Brooke has been in extra tutition her whole life and with her pedigree....I doubt she will be going to college

7. MsLynda
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I'd say she started off even - pre-teen girl bra's are not made to support purchased boobies.

I am sure she saw the hanger and was totally clueless as to what she was getting. I'd would have loved to have been a fly on the wall that day.

8. Leila267

User deleted

Next video up ....she seems ultra nervous in this one

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Lisa, give up the winged liner. You suck at it.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20170308-054635

10. MsLynda
        +4   Like  

User deleted

LOL Her claws, the entire time, like she is holding herself but trying to not actually grab at them. Makes me think she "enjoys" them a bit too often. I thought Jawn was not into it? Now she says he went along to the consults. Lisa, Lisa, Lisa . . . your body needs good nutrition in order to heal properly. Your starvation diet the week after surgery, and again this year is the worst thing you can do for a healing body. Not to forget, you did not wear good, supportive bras! IDIOT! Total idiot.

11.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That long af face😳😒

12.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Not going to lie, I liked the dress. But the boots? Not so much. They're to clunky. This is just another one of Lisa's failed attempts to make something dressy into something casual. Not a good look.

I hope that anyone considering that surgery doesn't think that tiny bralettes are going to keep a boob job looking nice. Lisa's looks terrible. They don't look young and perky. They look botched.

13. HighFlyinKitty
        +5   Like  

User deleted

More boring redundant talk about her frankenboobs. I can't imagine what her scars must be like with her lack of nutrition, water and exercise. You know she plays down the negative, so i think it's really bad. Also, she brags about wearing a bra 24/7. A bralette is fine for sleeping, not so great for being upright. She's saggy af.

These dresses are out of control. When she obsesses about an article of clothing, she has to buy 500. It just bugs me because she has nowhere to wear them. She doesn't work, or go anywhere to need dresses and heels. I would feel so overdressed and pretty much like an a-hole if I were her.

And why do her hands look like a 90 year old woman? So wrinkly and old.

14.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am Not surprised in the least that Lisa did not heal well! We have ALL seen this coming and talked about the fact that she wasn't wearing the proper bra Post Op. As soon as those bandages came off, she was wearing bralettes and buying underwire push-up bras. Lisa has the mind of a child. Even tweens would've follow the doctor's orders better than her. Now she may have to go back in for scar revision surgery? How ridiculous. I'm not sure how great this doctor is, but I can bet Again :doh-45: this in fact was self-inflicted.

QUOTE (HighFlyinKitty @ 8/3/2017, 15:32) 
    More boring redundant talk about her frankenboobs. I can't imagine what her scars must be like with her lack of nutrition, water and exercise. You know she plays down the negative, so i think it's really bad. Also, she brags about wearing a bra 24/7. A bralette is fine for sleeping, not so great for being upright. She's saggy af.

These dresses are out of control. When she obsesses about an article of clothing, she has to buy 500. It just bugs me because she has nowhere to wear them. She doesn't work, or go anywhere to need dresses and heels. I would feel so overdressed and pretty much like an a-hole if I were her.

And why do her hands look like a 90 year old woman? So wrinkly and old.

Not only is she showing dress upon dress on Friday's videos, she's buying them during the week on eBay and other places. The woman is completely insane. She needs help for her OCD. This is a form of OCD,I'm pretty sure. But she should know better. Her family needs to intervene and bring her back to reality!

In her older videos you could see that she had some restraint and common sense and didn't spend like a drunken sailor. But now the woman has gone off the deep end and someone needs to stop her. There are not enough days in the week to wear all the dresses and clothing that she has purchased in the last couple of years. All the time and energy wasted in searching for the perfect dress! For the love of God could this woman find something better to do with her time? Her greed and selfishness never ceases to amaze me.

It's really becoming harder and harder to watch her. She is been going on a downward spiral for sometime now but this last few months is just tough to watch!

15.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I know this has been stated 1000 times but I cannot imagine wearing dresses EVERY DAY to literally do NOTHING! Why risk ruining a dress with staining it with food, etc. When I am out running errands most of the time I am wearing gym clothes (because I will hit the gym after) or leggings, a long cardigan and flats. I only wear heels for special occasions. She is so stupid and lives in a fantasy world that I will never understand.

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52272 views