LisaLisaD1 Part 9: The Summer of Starvation

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    LOL - that picture scared me!!!

Haven't watched the trainwreck frankenboob video yet but it sounds like typical Lisa - I'm sure she is overly dramatic and none of the problems with the boob job are her fault.

And more dresses - oh boy - all dressed up and no where to go as usual.

2. MsLynda
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I do not think that any of the dresses Lisa wears are special enough for her to care about a stain or whatever. I am waiting on the day we see the D & G dress styled. Umm, maybe that will be her Easter Dress?

I like when she mentioned Jawn saying "we were duped" in regard to the surgery. Sorry old Johnboy, I really hate to tell you this, but you were duped the day you married this woman.

Its becoming more, and more, apparent that she has a few loose screws floating around in that head.

3. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (HighFlyinKitty @ 3/8/2017, 03:32 PM) 
    More boring redundant talk about her frankenboobs. I can't imagine what her scars must be like with her lack of nutrition, water and exercise. You know she plays down the negative, so i think it's really bad. Also, she brags about wearing a bra 24/7. A bralette is fine for sleeping, not so great for being upright. She's saggy af.

These dresses are out of control. When she obsesses about an article of clothing, she has to buy 500. It just bugs me because she has nowhere to wear them. She doesn't work, or go anywhere to need dresses and heels. I would feel so overdressed and pretty much like an a-hole if I were her.

And why do her hands look like a 90 year old woman? So wrinkly and old.

She does this ALL the time. She get's something into her head for some odd, unknown reason and then she has to buy 100 of them. She's done it with leggin's, shoes, foundations, lips and now dresses. I'm not sure what is going on with the obsessing over a certain item but it's soon forgotten about. I can remember watching her YEARS ago when she bought a pair of shoes at T.J. Maxx. She wanted to buy ANOTHER pair of the same shoes so she went back to T.J. Maxx EVERYDAY to bug the poor salespeople there about those shoes. She would ask the those poor minimum wage workers "Did you get anymore of ______ in"? "When will you get anymore of ________ in"? "Will you check the back for ______"? "Please call another store to find _______ for me". I believe she hit up numerous T.J. Max stores in her unrelenting quest to find another pair of the same shoes. The stupid dumb shit failed to realize that T.J Max is an off price store and they get in what they get in. It's not Saks where they can track down your item and have it shipped out to you.

Holy chit. This woman made it her mission in life to track down a pair of T.J. Max shoes that she ALREADY OWNED.

Why is this woman so unbearably dumb and why does Jawn not see this behavior and wonder what in the holy hell is wrong with her? My guess is that he just sticks his head up his butt because it's too much trouble and effort to argue and fight with this imbecile.

QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 3/8/2017, 03:49 PM) 
    I am Not surprised in the least that Lisa did not heal well! We have ALL seen this coming and talked about the fact that she wasn't wearing the proper bra Post Op. As soon as those bandages came off, she was wearing bralettes and buying underwire push-up bras. Lisa has the mind of a child. Even tweens would've follow the doctor's orders better than her. Now she may have to go back in for scar revision surgery? How ridiculous. I'm not sure how great this doctor is, but I can bet Again :doh-45: this in fact was self-inflicted.

QUOTE (HighFlyinKitty @ 8/3/2017, 15:32) 
    More boring redundant talk about her frankenboobs. I can't imagine what her scars must be like with her lack of nutrition, water and exercise. You know she plays down the negative, so i think it's really bad. Also, she brags about wearing a bra 24/7. A bralette is fine for sleeping, not so great for being upright. She's saggy af.

These dresses are out of control. When she obsesses about an article of clothing, she has to buy 500. It just bugs me because she has nowhere to wear them. She doesn't work, or go anywhere to need dresses and heels. I would feel so overdressed and pretty much like an a-hole if I were her.

And why do her hands look like a 90 year old woman? So wrinkly and old.

Not only is she showing dress upon dress on Friday's videos, she's buying them during the week on eBay and other places. The woman is completely insane. She needs help for her OCD. This is a form of OCD,I'm pretty sure. But she should know better. Her family needs to intervene and bring her back to reality!

In her older videos you could see that she had some restraint and common sense and didn't spend like a drunken sailor. But now the woman has gone off the deep end and someone needs to stop her. There are not enough days in the week to wear all the dresses and clothing that she has purchased in the last couple of years. All the time and energy wasted in searching for the perfect dress! For the love of God could this woman find something better to do with her time? Her greed and selfishness never ceases to amaze me.

It's really becoming harder and harder to watch her. She is been going on a downward spiral for sometime now but this last few months is just tough to watch!

When I was in the 7th grade I got braces and had to wear headgear for my overbite. My mother had to tell me every single night to put my headgear on before I went to bed. When I hit 8th grade I decided to be mature about it and I wore it when I got home from school until the time I got up to go to school without being told. My mother never had to remind me and I got my braces off a couple of months early. This dumbass is pushing 50 and she completely ignores her doctors orders and does just what she wants to do and now she needs scar revision surgery. Jawn should flat out REFUSE to fork over any money for that. This moron put herself into this mess so he should make her pay for her own surgery to undo the damage she has done to herself. Her mentality is seriously is around the 3rd or 4th grade level.

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 3/8/2017, 05:36 AM) 
    QUOTE (GotchaNailed @ 8/3/2017, 05:04) 
    Especially because the girls are man-made, shouldn't they be the same size? Bralettes notwithstanding, I'd want my money back.

Lisa_7_Mar_17

The left one probably popped out of those itty bitty training bras she squeezes into.

She looks like a total idiot in this shot. That vacant smile is hilarious. All dressed up and nowhere to go (per usual).

Is that a wig? We all know her hair is thin.

Come on Chance. Dumb1 looks like a high paid, high powered lady executive on her way to a very important meeting in this pic. LOL. Why does she always want her hair to look like she just rolled out of a Motel 6 with her secret lover? Why is every single thing so sexualized with this woman? The only think I can think of is that there was some sexual abuse somewhere in her childhood/adolescence. That would explain her stunted emotional growth. Since she acts and thinks like a pre-teen, my guess is that something traumatic happened to her during her preteen years.

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    When I see pictures of Lisa like the above...I always wonder in her mind where is she and where has she been or going to? A great ladies lunch.. a fun high-powered job.. wonderful restaurant reservations that took months to get.. an appointment with a modeling agency.. A theater opening night.. I could go on . But I know she is pretending to herself as she walks around like this. SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, all dressed up to have her PO gfs put on her bracelets for her.... power lunch at Zaxbys drive through.
    I won't watch her boob botch video. Refuse to listen to her mistakes she does for "us"....

6. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I think Lisa's current obsession with dresses has to do with Ivanka Trump. Ivanka is always dressed beautifully and wears power outfits. Lisa is trying hard to emulate her new idol.

7.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I can't believe that there are women out there (her "bimbo" followers- to use her favorite term that she finds endearing) that aspire to be like her!! There so many brave, powerful women out in the world that don't get recognized, and her followers worship the ground she walks on. Why? Because she wears makeup and clothes? I have never heard Lisa say one intellectually stimulating thing. She fails to form complete thoughts and sentences, she is a greedy narcissist, and she is incapable of doing ANYTHING on her own. What is there to be inspired by??!!! Are there really people out in this world that are this STUPID?! That is such a scary thought.

Sorry rant over! But I know you ladies will feel me.

8. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (blondie19 @ 3/8/2017, 07:54 PM) 
    I can't believe that there are women out there (her "bimbo" followers- to use her favorite term that she finds endearing) that aspire to be like her!! There so many brave, powerful women out in the world that don't get recognized, and her followers worship the ground she walks on. Why? Because she wears makeup and clothes? I have never heard Lisa say one intellectually stimulating thing. She fails to form complete thoughts and sentences, she is a greedy narcissist, and she is incapable of doing ANYTHING on her own. What is there to be inspired by??!!! Are there really people out in this world that are this STUPID?! That is such a scary thought.

Sorry rant over! But I know you ladies will feel me.

To sum it up: YES, there really ARE people in the world that are just THAT stupid. Stupid, naïve, gullible, not very swift. These are Lisa's "fans" in a nutshell.

"It's better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain

9.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lisa's hair looks terrible in her latest IG picture at the Dior counter. Those boots with that dress look horrible.

10. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (MsLynda @ 3/8/2017, 12:17 PM) 
    I'd say she started off even - pre-teen girl bra's are not made to support purchased boobies.

I am sure she saw the hanger and was totally clueless as to what she was getting. I'd would have loved to have been a fly on the wall that day.

Yes, her hanger tattoo. There are no words other than "tragic". That little stunt should have been a HUGE red flag to Jawn, her parents and anybody else who gives a flip about her that this woman is just not right in the head! How long are these people going to ignore this woman and her downward freefall anyway? Are they just going to stand by and watch her step out of an airplane and hit the ground without a parachute? Her ex-husband should thank his lucky stars that he managed to get free from this train wreck.

11.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    A lip dress - really! And her hair looks like Tammy Wynette (not that there is anything wrong with that if you are Tammy Wynette LOL).

Quite simply - the woman lacks taste and class.

12. Whatever21
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Who the f takes these pics of her!!! Imagine asking an Sa to take a lic of you looking at makeup. They must have a great laugh when the see her coming. Feeding her narcissism for her.

That was meant to say pic

13.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Whatever21 @ 8/3/2017, 21:44) 
    Who the f takes these pics of her!!! Imagine asking an Sa to take a lic of you looking at makeup. They must have a great laugh when the see her coming. Feeding her narcissism for her.

That was meant to say pic

I was just thinking the same thing!

And who are these women with these comments? One of them asked her to do a video about her relationship with her teens and her husband, because she is the "perfect mom and wife".... I would love to know What his woman has been smoking! :smoking-smiley-face: :hearty-laugh:

14. MsLynda
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chalky @ 3/8/2017, 09:41 PM) 
    A lip dress - really! And her hair looks like Tammy Wynette (not that there is anything wrong with that if you are Tammy Wynette LOL).

Quite simply - the woman lacks taste and class.

LOL I was seeing Lynn Anderson a few times! Not that there was anything wrong with her . . . but that is who she was, a country music singer, entertainer!

Poor thang . . . what sort of life must she lead, to be able to post this?

katerina_burrLisa, loooove your videos and your personality!!! Please make a video about your relationship with teen kids and hubby. I think you are a perfect mom and wife

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    [/katerina_burrLisa, loooove your videos and your personality!!! Please make a video about your relationship with teen kids and hubby. I think you are a perfect mom and wifeQUOTE]

WTF?

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52272 views