« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    John must be as dumb as her if he thinks they were "duped" by the Dr. Lisa isn't healing because she does not listen, plain and simple!

2. ohidontknow
        +2   Like  

User deleted

"i paid cash so i got a little discount"

$12k CASH.... like its nothing. its like money launderers are us!

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    i know ladies are hatin' on her for not doing much that's "productive", but shouldn't we be glad she's NOT in the workforce? lurking in the copy room asking people to take her pic or put on a bracelet... :smashing-computer:

4.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    How much is this surgery?

She probably got a discount because she paid upfront and not necessarily in cash - even a credit card on a procedure paid up front could garner you a discount instead of a payment plan so she's likely not being entirely honest here...

And of course she paid cash or credit card because it's not covered under her insurance.

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Removing the salines could have been covered by insurance depending on if "medically necessary"

Can you imagine if she had worn the lips pumps too?

6.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lispylispylips1 @ 3/8/2017, 11:09 PM) 
    Removing the salines could have been covered by insurance depending on if "medically necessary"

LOL and the lip purse too....that would have been a sight.

Do you think it was medically necessary? I do understand that some cosmetic procedures are covered under insurance...but if she paid cash or credit card then I suspect probably not.

7. MsLynda

User deleted

In PA the only way insurance would cover a removal is if it were put in place for reconstructive surgery, and later leaked or shifted etc. They do not cover "vanity implants" going in - or coming out.

8.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Such a "perfect friend"...exactly why Lisa has 0 in real life:

IMG_0545

IMG_0546

9. HighFlyinKitty
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (.Edie. @ 8/3/2017, 22:14) 
    John must be as dumb as her if he thinks they were "duped" by the Dr. Lisa isn't healing because she does not listen, plain and simple!

I thought that comment was very strange. I have never seen or heard of any type of surgeon that does not explain the entire procedure from start to finish. They do not want patients freaking out and calling them for every little thing. That's what the pre-op appt is for. To explain every step of your procedure and the after care. Either she went to a shady, discount dah-tor (I cringe every time she says it this way) or both her and bank-roll Jawn don't listen and have maybe half a brain between them.

I suspect both.

10. Mouflette
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Good to see some common sense comments on this vid!! Finally. The bralettes are ridiculous and she just will not listen to anyone. All that money down the drain, per uge.

The dress flatters her, the lip pattern is soooo not me and the boots highlight her knees. Not cute.

A big help when you are healing scars in particular, are supplements. Vitamin C is a good one.

Edited by Mouflette - 3/9/2017, 12:59 AM

11.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lispylispylips1 @ 8/3/2017, 22:44) 
    i know ladies are hatin' on her for not doing much that's "productive", but shouldn't we be glad she's NOT in the workforce? lurking in the copy room asking people to take her pic or put on a bracelet... :smashing-computer:

:c_laugh:

12. Ann_R_Key
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Jawn's Shark Shirt @ 3/8/2017, 04:54 PM) 
    Come on Chance. Dumb1 looks like a high paid, high powered lady executive on her way to a very important meeting in this pic. LOL. Why does she always want her hair to look like she just rolled out of a Motel 6 with her secret lover? Why is every single thing so sexualized with this woman? The only think I can think of is that there was some sexual abuse somewhere in her childhood/adolescence. That would explain her stunted emotional growth. Since she acts and thinks like a pre-teen, my guess is that something traumatic happened to her during her preteen years.

LOL I immediately pictured her with bed bugs in her hair.... ack!

I think you are right on the money about the sexual stuff with her.... damn, I could not imagine garnering that kind of attention that she must solicit out in public.

QUOTE (.Edie. @ 3/8/2017, 10:14 PM) 

.Edie., thanks for reminding me of one of my favorite chick flicks! Love that movie. Wouisa is my idol!

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    DUPPED MY FOOT!!!!! Was Lisa dupped when she bought that Chanel bag? How about that 500 dollar blow dryer? Her upper lip injected??? HELL NO THEY WERE ALL BAD DECISIONS LISA MADE HER OWN SELF!!!!!!!!! That video is old news, no one cares about her year old boob job or lift!!!! The same goes for her eye surgery, I can see for myself they did not turn out all that great. THE END !!!!! :/ I think she is rehashing old news because she has a influx of new suckers on the line. LOL I THINK THEY ARE THE ONES BEING DUPPED!!!!!!! :)

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yeah, I don't think she was duped. I think when she makes shitty comments and says "John says"...We were duped...I hate that spot under your eye...I only like you in nude lipstick...
    It's really LISA talking but she just wants to sound like John is fortifying her position on spending $12000 to have her saggy tits replaced to become new saggy tits, to get another unneeded laser treatment, a 100th nude lip combo for lips that will surely be reinflated. :1485540604:

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 8/3/2017, 23:13) 
    QUOTE (Lispylispylips1 @ 3/8/2017, 11:09 PM) 

LOL and the lip purse too....that would have been a sight.

Do you think it was medically necessary? I do understand that some cosmetic procedures are covered under insurance...but if she paid cash or credit card then I suspect probably not.

I meant the removal of the salines could be medically necessary if there were issues... I suspect not though. It was so secretive. If there were problems I would think she would have used that excuse.

I forgot about the LIPS PURSE AND THE UGLY RING, :b_wink:

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52221 views