1.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Itgirl @ 3/4/2017, 09:35 PM) 
    Wow. She looks like an old man in those screen grabs. She has some type of dysmorphia. Who would willingly make themselves ugly?

I think so too. Lisa is on that downhill slope with bad plastic surgery, and all in a desperate attempt at finding happiness when she looks in the mirror. She's at the age where she needs to find it other ways or with hobbies, and if she'd exercise she'd feel better and look better. She once said that Will told her she was getting too muscular, and what he probably meant was more toned. All Lisa will get from her starvation diet is a bunch of loose skin, and you can already see it happening.

2. peachynude
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 3/4/2017, 06:04 PM) 
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 3/4/2017, 05:56 PM) 
    Keep on chatting about LLD1 :)

Thank you!

Ladies, For those of you who are Catching up on the Last thread, Please check out the Video I posted from 2010..A Lot of Interesting Tid Bits!

Ms.Lynda! I know! What happened to all these friends. The only One I hear her mention (about once a year) is Mary. She posted some IG pics also from her visit. She moved to W.Virginia and visits once a year in the summer Lisa said. Very attractive woman and I notice from her older pics vs. the newer ones that she Aged very well, Still a beauty.

Wow, she was so different in that video! I watched one recently where she was wearing an Old Navy top and talking about going outlet shopping and using Bonnebell. So much more relatable.

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    LOL looks like B is trying out Lisa's butt pads.................... REALLY?????? NO WAY IN HELL DOES SHE HAVE THAT MUCH OF A BOOTY!!!!! OMG the Duncan's are such an embarrassment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (merhaba23 @ 5/3/2017, 08:36) 
    LOL looks like B is trying out Lisa's butt pads.................... REALLY?????? NO WAY IN HELL DOES SHE HAVE THAT MUCH OF A BOOTY!!!!! OMG the Duncan's are such an embarrassment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not exactly sure what's going on with that booty but I do know that she does have her moms wider hips. She's definitely more bootylicious than her mom but that could be because Lisa's has dropped and flattened out with age and zero exercise.
    Lisa also didn't appear to have much going on in the bust area either (like B) back in the day (according to the pic of her standing by her sports car when she was around 18/19).
    I recall them looking rather small and she was wearing a very "pointy" bra ... (Think Madonnas cone bra!) Then of course came her breast implants!
    B said that her mom ordered that dress but it was too small and gave it to her!
    Don't you know that Lisa tried her damndest to get that dress to work for her .... cause it's soooo sexaay! WTH, Lisa buying all of these black cocktail dresses to wear thru the Zaxby's drive-thu, PO and school p/u line??? That's F'd up for sure ....

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who wants to bet whether we will see Lisa wearing those ever so trendy fake camel-toe panties during the "Summer of Lisa 2017"? :P

6. Mouflette
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Have been nursing a head cold(airplanes!) and my lips always swell up when I get some kind of sinus related bug. Looked in the mirror and thought of Miss Lisa. She would approve of my current look.;)

Just sitting down to watch the Friday vid.

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Concern @ 5/3/2017, 15:17) 
    Who wants to bet whether we will see Lisa wearing those ever so trendy fake camel-toe panties during the "Summer of Lisa 2017"? :P

Haha! What panties are you referring to!??

QUOTE (Mouflette @ 5/3/2017, 18:08) 
    Have been nursing a head cold(airplanes!) and my lips always swell up when I get some kind of sinus related bug. Looked in the mirror and thought of Miss Lisa. She would approve of my current look.;)

Just sitting down to watch the Friday vid.

Lol, hope you feel better! ;)

QUOTE (Concern @ 5/3/2017, 14:28) 
    QUOTE (merhaba23 @ 5/3/2017, 08:36) 

Not exactly sure what's going on with that booty but I do know that she does have her moms wider hips. She's definitely more bootylicious than her mom but that could be because Lisa's has dropped and flattened out with age and zero exercise.
    Lisa also didn't appear to have much going on in the bust area either (like B) back in the day (according to the pic of her standing by her sports car when she was around 18/19).
    I recall them looking rather small and she was wearing a very "pointy" bra ... (Think Madonnas cone bra!) Then of course came her breast implants!
    B said that her mom ordered that dress but it was too small and gave it to her!
    Don't you know that Lisa tried her damndest to get that dress to work for her .... cause it's soooo sexaay! WTH, Lisa buying all of these black cocktail dresses to wear thru the Zaxby's drive-thu, PO and school p/u line??? That's F'd up for sure ....

Looking back @Lisa's older videos I really think Lisa had a decent shape. And she had more of a butt. She definitely looks better with some more weight on her and her weight was distributed more evenly & she dressed better for her body type. I Didn't notice the long torso and shorter legs like now. I've said it many times, but those Cory "boyfriend" jeans rolled up in any color look terrible on her. A More high waisted, darker longer, straight or almost anything else would look better Also her face was fresher, softer and fuller and her lips look 100% . She's also lost that sparkle in her eyes.

8. Itgirl
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I don't think her body has ever been what I'd consider nice. She was just skinny fat, no tone or definition. She's shaped like a rectangle to be honest. Her behind kills me. I've only seen asses like that on 70+ women.

9. Pheebie
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Hello, all - I am VERY late to the party here, as I'm just now getting around to watching her 2 latest videos.

Two things that I found particularly funny - she likes to "feel" the weight of false lashes on her eyes. Bizarre.

And the smell of Chanel blushes gives her "butterflies." ??? She is beyond odd.

Edited by Pheebie - 3/5/2017, 08:26 PM

10.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Itgirl @ 5/3/2017, 19:38) 
    I don't think her body has ever been what I'd consider nice. She was just skinny fat, no tone or definition. She's shaped like a rectangle to be honest. Her behind kills me. I've only seen asses like that on 70+ women.

If you look back at her older videos and even Just a few years ago when she started to exercise a little, she did have some tone on her arms and her legs didn't seem swollen at the ankles and knees. She wasn't always as skinny. At least in clothes she looked a lot more toner and better than she does now. She's been yo-yo dieting for years and as a result she has aged herself for sure.

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

12.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Is Brookes instagram public? What is the name?

13. GotchaNailed

User deleted

Because Lisa talks so much about Brooke and because Brooke's instagram is public and because Brooke has recently mentioned Lisa on her instagram, I have no idea what the board wants to do about discussing her, if anything. What we have said on this board has been fairly low-key, imo, and has always related to our discussion about Lisa -- but it seems like a fine line we're working with here. I'll message you, complainer6045 with her instagram. I'd like to know where The Gossip Bakery stands on this. She's almost 17 years old. But at any rate, I'm not sure it's wise to give this young woman more than a modicum of attention, because she just might want it -- right before she calls us out on it. I think we need to use some caution, restraint and common sense. But, that's just me.

14. MissHannigan
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (GotchaNailed @ 3/6/2017, 01:55 AM) 
    Because Lisa talks so much about Brooke and because Brooke's instagram is public and because Brooke has recently mentioned Lisa on her instagram, I have no idea what the board wants to do about discussing her, if anything. What we have said on this board has been fairly low-key, imo, and has always related to our discussion about Lisa -- but it seems like a fine line we're working with here. I'll message you, complainer6045 with her instagram. I'd like to know where The Gossip Bakery stands on this. She's almost 17 years old. But at any rate, I'm not sure it's wise to give this young woman more than a modicum of attention, because she just might want it -- right before she calls us out on it. I think we need to use some caution, restraint and common sense. But, that's just me.

Well speaking for myself, I don't give two shits about her daughter, she's a kid and nothing she says or does interest me. I have zero in common with a strange teenage girl and not sure why anyone who is over 25 would follow her. Personally speaking I don't think we should have a page on her, I feel like kids should be off limit....there has to be a line somewhere. But, that's just me and if she has a page than so be it, and as for myself I won't be participating.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    New Video .... More skincare!

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52276 views