LisaLisaD1 Part 9: The Summer of Starvation

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    natalie n is going off on her right now on her live hangout.

2.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she thought the new implants would make her look more perky or have a better shape. She complained about her old implants rippling on the sides and being too full--or however Lisa worded it. Maybe she wanted cone boobs in a c cup, who knows. I am assuming her doctor didn't downsize because Lisa had DD's for over 10 years and there was the matter of extra skin. I don't know a ton about implants, but that's my guess. I was not surprised that she said Will wasn't even a year old when she got them.

3. Betrice
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I hate the way she says mastopexy.

4.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    natalie claims to know kelly from oliver- but has never seen lisa in person and hasn't watched her in years...

5. Itgirl

User deleted

She definitely watches Lisa, and I don't doubt that she knows Kelly. Oliver doesn't seem like Natalie's style, so she must go in there to get the deets on Lisa.

6.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think Natalie has the nerve to even glance at Oliver's parking lot. She can't afford those clothes and I'm sure Kelly and her snotty sales team would make her feel less than welcome. Anytime Lisa has filmed there, I never got a warm vibe from those women. I think Lisa was always insecure around the Oliver girls and that is one of the reasons she became so addicted to shopping there and trying to hustle for the store. It's like she's constantly trying to prove herself to them. So pathetic coming from a woman of her age.

If that is Natalie's real address that she lists in her videos, she lives 40 minutes south of Lisa. No wonder she says they never see each other. I rarely see my neighbors much less someone who lives that far away.

7. Betrice
        +1   Like  

User deleted

A bunch of Lisa's old videos popped in on the side ... one was of when she got Brigette. There were several from Christmas 2009 and 2010. She had an ACTUAL decorated Christmas tree that she had moved furniture to make a place for it.

WTF happened to her? How can someone just give up on Christmas like that? Especially a MOM with kids! Very sad.

8.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa talk around the 3 HOURRRRRRR 14 minute mark (3:14:40):

Video

9.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IMG_0569

Increase the meds.

10.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The first pic is last January. What a difference a year makes when you're batshit crazy.
    Attached Image
    IMG_20170309_061853

11. Whatever21
        +6   Like  

User deleted

As the saying goes, what a difference a year makes.....in Lisa's case it looks like it has been a hard year of morphing from female to male.

12. CupcakeBakery
        +7   Like  

User deleted

She certainly looks horrid now.
    She used to look softer girly but now she is legit fake plastic wonky gone wrong.

She links every sweet gift items her sweet friends sent her, whuuuut?

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I got a good laugh from Natalie's discussion of Lisa (thanks for posting the time stamp, Chance!).

Lisa was using a cheaper camera a year ago, so I'm thinking that's the reason she looks so much better in the photo on the left. The woman has been baking herself like a potato her entire life. I guarantee she was just as wrinkly in the photo on the left but her 1990s camera was blurring it quite nicely. (Have you guys noticed how much worse soap stars look now with the better camera technology? It is unforgiving!) Plus being a product pimp is hard work! Hustling takes a lot out of you. 😂

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CupcakeBakery @ 9/3/2017, 14:29) 
    She certainly looks horrid now.
    She used to look softer girly but now she is legit fake plastic wonky gone wrong.

She links every sweet gift items her sweet friends sent her, whuuuut?

I've never had a problem with YT'rs using Affiliate Links for products they love,use &review, but Lisa links everything any way she can. Her "Double Dipping" into her sweet gifts is disgusting. When someone sends a gift, they don't expect the price being announced. If someone was that interested in a gift item, they could message her or they could google. I guarantee you that Apple Watch wasn't meant for Lisa, she just played "show and tell" on her video so she could link it. Lisa will hustle wherever she can. The greed is real. :flcvoy01:

QUOTE (HereComesBubba @ 9/3/2017, 13:26) 
    The first pic is last January. What a difference a year makes when you're batshit crazy.

It's amazing isn't it? I bet if we posted a pic, side by side for each year she's been on YT, it would be unreal! That would be 8 years. And we could list all her personality changes including her demeanor & speech.

15. HighFlyinKitty
        +2   Like  

User deleted

It's strange that even with those huge sized implants, she still looks quite pear shaped. She's so proud of herself not looking like a Teletubby in her dress. Way over the top for daytime as usual, with the chains, stiletto boots and freshly-fucked, messy hair. How do her neighbors keep from laughing?

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52217 views