LisaLisaD1 Part 9: The Summer of Starvation

« Older   Newer »

1. CupcakeBakery
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 9/3/2017, 15:19) 
    New video up on RHW Lip liners. Ughhh...

Why does she feel the need to attempt to compare every color with other liners?! For one thing, she never gets it right & to assume that everyone owns 100+ lip liners like she does is insane. Why not Describe the color by saying "light neutral nude" or "spice" or "mauve" and swatch them in good lighting! Her yammering on about her so called knowledge about lip liners is freaking irritating! :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

She thinks everyone (or those who watches her) are as nude liner obsessed as she is. Problem is, probably they just need a couple, not 10495058505950 nude lip pencils like her. She is nuts.

QUOTE (SouthernChick55 @ 9/3/2017, 16:31) 
    It amazes me how she remembers the names of every lip liner/lipstick. Why can't she use that memory for more important things.

Lol! So true!!!

Btw i thought her ootd in this video was so much tacky, OTT and not day time appro. If i see someone like her dressed up like that to go PO, and pick up children, i think she is really kinda crazy. Deluded and crazy.

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why is she so obsessed with lining her lips? She's already gotten them blown up to the size of the Goodyear blimp. That's not enough for her?

I like lots of variety with my cosmetics but the only liner I ever use (and that's occasionally) is the Charlotte Tilbury one. I can't remember the name but it matches a lot of colors and does the job.

I've read that people with ADD sometimes get hyper focused on certain things. Not saying she has ADD, but she does have the attention span of a gnat and seems to cycle through very specific things to obsess over.

3.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Well sadly for Lisa's family - lipliners are important to her LOL...she is after all reviewing and buying every single lipliner on the market for US....so that's pretty darn important in her fantasy world.

Much more important than cooking at home....I guess Jawn hasn't gotten around to dusting and photographing her shoes that she wants to sell on her website either - he's so lazy.

4. Mom4Life
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 9/3/2017, 15:45) 
    Hey, don't get me wrong I'm not a big fan who watches Charles all the time. In fact, I had just discovered him not too long ago and thought he was pretty funny. I definitely don't like the direction he's been going and he's pretty vapid these days. Sad thing is he sounds like he has a nice family and his sister that has a career & direction. Wish he would get off his ass stop complaining and make a life for himself. At least he's 21 years old and not 47 like Lisa.

I've used affiliates & coupon codes many times before & I find them very convenient. I am more than happy to support those who are hard-working and put effort into their videos. But I will never use an affiliate of Lisa's or a few of the other YT'rs like Marnie. I wish Melissa55 used affiliates, but she won't, which I completely respect! If she did, I would definitely use them from her channel.

Oh I COMPLETELY agree. I have never used any links. Even with the Youtubers that I like. I watch, and then I go purchase what I like at my local beauty store. I will never line their pockets with proceeds from my purchases! I work in the beauty biz, and tons of my friends watch these people on YouTube but never buy through the links. We aren't stupid, like some of these LisalisaD1 youtubers seem to think we are. And receiving a gift, and then linking it? What a greedy pathetic she'll of an existence she is. I do believe in Karma though. It will come for her, this I know.

5. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chalky @ 3/9/2017, 05:51 PM) 
    It's very unclear to me how she thinks she's actually been duped....I listened and not too closely I guess. She used the term so vaguely other than she mentions about the healing which according to the doctor her healing has not been normal (is that being duped?) Of course she probably lied to the doctor about using support as instructed.

She mentions about the scarring but the reason why is still unclear to me...all I really got out of this video is that she replaced her silicone implants with gummy bear implants LOL...

Also it seems like she still loves her new boobs despite all the self-inflicted problems.

Dupe:

noun

a person who is easily deceived or fooled; gullible.

verb (used with object), duped, duping.

to make a dupe of; deceive; delude; trick.

These hillbillies apparently believe they were "duped" by some fast talkin' doctor. The truth of the matter is that "we" weren't duped but Jawn WAS duped. He was duped from the day her married this lazy low life user and taker. He thought he was getting himself some kind of a "wife" but instead all he got was a woman who birthed his children (and not much else) and a childish moron who does nothing but leech money out of his bank account for her own selfish obsessions and desires.

Here's a concept Jawnie_Boy: instead of blowing twelve grand on an eye job and replacement implants for a childish woman who is too lazy to cook you a meal once or twice a year, who cannot remember to buy your son school clothes when all she does all day long is shop and who is is too dumb/lazy/moronic to follow doctors orders, how about instead putting that twelve grand into a money market account for the kids college educations? What would give Jawn more value for his money: providing his spawn with a higher education or providing his lazy ass sack of shit excuse of a wife with plastic surgery that she doesn't appreciate the value of enough to follow the doctors post op instructions?

I'm shaking my head at the utter stupidity of these two idiots and also their refusal to take personal responsibility for anything. It's always somebody else's fault.

Next we will hear that they are planning to sue this "incompetent" doctor for two million since he "duped" them into thinking that Lisa's plastic surgery would turn her into Rosie Huntington Whitely and land her her very own reality TV show.

Stupid dumb mofo's.
    :37:

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Shark Shirt, I agree with everything you say (& love your straight to the point, no nonsense approach), however I'm not going to blame the parents on Lisa's spoiled selfish behavior. Although we are not sure about everything that goes on behind the scenes, I think Lisa was brought up average Middle class and somewhat normal, but decided she wanted to be a "kept woman" and not be a productive & giving SAHM. It seems like everyone has worked in her extended family except her. Usually Every family has a wacko. I really think YT has contributed to it. What I cannot understand is all the enabling. And personally I don't feel sorry for Jawn. He needs to grow a back bone & start putting his kids before that Selfish excuse of a woman! The example she is setting for her daughter is horrible.

Edited by EastCoastGlamour - 3/9/2017, 07:36 PM

7. HighFlyinKitty
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Was Natalie hinting that Jawn has a side piece? She also mentioned the diesel truck guy and there's a story there too.

I don't know what those two creeps do, but listening to Natalie kind of gave me a pause - why exactly am I watching this loon anymore? It's become more upsetting than amusing. Especially for the kids sake.

I peeked over at B's IG and there she goes again, smiling with her tongue out. But as long as you say something unrelated to the pic or self deprecating - it's okay! No, it's really not. She's walking in her crazy mother's footsteps all the way.

8.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (bumbling buzzard @ 9/3/2017, 18:11) 
    Why is she so obsessed with lining her lips? She's already gotten them blown up to the size of the Goodyear blimp. That's not enough for her?

I like lots of variety with my cosmetics but the only liner I ever use (and that's occasionally) is the Charlotte Tilbury one. I can't remember the name but it matches a lot of colors and does the job.

I've read that people with ADD sometimes get hyper focused on certain things. Not saying she has ADD, but she does have the attention span of a gnat and seems to cycle through very specific things to obsess over.

And I've mentioned OCD too. But not an excuse! She's greedy & selfish & can totally change if she wants to! just like she said she can put her mind to anything if she wants (like her Stupid "diet"). Remember Her ""no buy" a few years ago that lasted about one day?! She made a video and had the nerve to say she could do it, but really didn't want to!

9. Mom4Life
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 9/3/2017, 16:25) 
    QUOTE (blondie19 @ 9/3/2017, 16:03) 
    this lipliner video is pointless seeing as they can't ship to the US.......

and she mentioned most of them came broken.

Did she even mention that those liners couldn't be shipped to the US? She did put it in the description box, but what was the point of all the information if it couldn't be shipped to the US? I'm sure there are some viewers in the UK and overseas but seriously, she could've added that to another video or just put it on Instagram. But now she has to make a whole video about it so she can link all her other affiliates and her dress from Oliver that was on "sale" for $161. I'm sorry, I have several of those maxi dresses (but aren't as low cut) which I paid $30 or $40 each and they look better than hers! Personally I don't think she looks Any different in it than she did before, & saying she looked like a Teletubby? :chatter-box-smiley-emoticon: How dare she insult the Teletubbies!

And it's getting real old in the comment section about Chanel. You can tell that they are relatively new. No one has ever complained about Chanel. We only HERE mentioned about Lisa constantly interrupting her self and it's not over Her, it's over everything! a phone ringing or UPS man constantly. Now she's talking to Chanel who's Sitting on top of the lip liners throughout the video. Give us break! If you notice in her older videos she would edit that out and just remove the cats from the video or show them at the end. There wasn't this constant interruption and then defense of how much everyone looooves Channel! Lisa just loves to play the victim and she's sooooo passive aggressive about it.

Of course she reads here! Daily. And that's why she now puts Chaneel in her videos more often lol. Nobody comments about it on her videos, it's only here. God, she's so stupid. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer....and my God, she is horrifying to look at now. Scary.

10. MsLynda
        +4   Like  

User deleted

We've not heard one thing about her "diet", recently, have we?

That dress is a lot like the one she wore to the wedding, and if you go into her IG there was another that was very similar. So many dresses, so MANY sunglasses! My husband would blow a fuse if I spent money like that while the front porch was falling off the house!
    I can't stand to listen to Natalie . . . but may hop on that video at the 3:40 time point.

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hairtie @ 9/3/2017, 17:17) 
    QUOTE (HereComesBubba @ 9/3/2017, 13:26) 
    The first pic is last January. What a difference a year makes when you're batshit crazy.

Her eyes looked better before she had them done. Now they just look yanked into her forehead. Everything about her face is so hard looking.

Did she have cheek implants??? At first I thought she was just getting filler in her cheeks but now I'm thinking permanent implants.

I Agree! Her eyes don't look any better than before the operation, in fact they look worse! It could be all the lip injections and filler's that are messing with her eyes as well. Who knows if she had cheek implants or not, the fact that she has used so many different fillers and doesn't follow anyone's advice leads me to believe she Ruined her face. If you see the changes in the face of the years it's astounding!

12.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Comment I just noticed on her recent video:
    "Love the content of your videos, however the cat interruptions just make me on edge...the videos have become very choppy and it seems like you are very scattered in thought...not a usual fun video... you seem preoccupied. I actually feel the tension watching you."

Come over here lady! We have a lot we can share with you! :D

13. Whatever21
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I really hope this is someone being sarcastic but probably not.
    Attached Image
    IMG_1278

14. MsLynda
        +7   Like  

User deleted

I am starting to think the real haters are those who are leading her on. I do think there are some that post a request just to see how far they can make Lisa go. A weird type of being able to control a person without them realizing it?
    If, indeed, there are others who admire this train wreck, of a woman, and find her inspiring and worth mimicking, then (IMO) the world is going to hell.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (blondie19 @ 9/3/2017, 20:45) 
    Comment I just noticed on her recent video:
    "Love the content of your videos, however the cat interruptions just make me on edge...the videos have become very choppy and it seems like you are very scattered in thought...not a usual fun video... you seem preoccupied. I actually feel the tension watching you."

Come over here lady! We have a lot we can share with you! :D

Uh oh, that woman is going to have a gang of Chanel fans on her back.

I watched a few minutes and saw the swatches. Again, I ask myself how someone can have so many products and still look the same every single day. Beige lips and kabuki eyeliner. Fascinating!

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52218 views