LisaLisaD1 Part 9: The Summer of Starvation

« Older   Newer »

1. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +9   Like  

User deleted

ScottishSerin can't achieve the perfect winged liner like Lisa? Come on Scottish get real. Just drink 10 cups of coffee to ensure that your hands are super shaky, grab a sharpie or your kids black crayon and go to town. Tape up a picture of Endora from Bewitched and copy, copy, copy. Keep trying until you get it right. Remember: it MUST be thick, wobbly and look like a two year old drew it on you while you were taking a nap on the couch.

2.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Do you mean to tell me that she's going to the post office and to pick up her kids looking like that????!!!! I find it so hard to believe, I can't imagine. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon: She's sick! Between the dress, shoes, noisy jewelry, cleavage, lips and winged liner she looks like such an aging slut. I just sit here in disbelief looking at her. Her poor son is all I can say.

"Today is Wednesday hump day"..... Shut up you moron!! :tearing-hair: Does she really need to say that every single time it's Wednesday?! Come up with something new...... my god, she's such an idiot! Today we just got an eight of a giggle after "hump day" because she went right into CHANEEEEEEEEEEEEL. UGH I don't know how much more I can take of her! :smashing-computer:

Oh, and one other thing.... her winged liner is calling attention to her crows feet. Can't that fool see this?? I guess it's a combination of her liner (which in reality looks like black paint) and the noticeable weight loss in her face. What a compete mess and fool she is.

3. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 3/9/2017, 09:53 PM) 
    Do you mean to tell me that she's going to the post office and to pick up her kids looking like that????!!!! I find it so hard to believe, I can't imagine. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon: She's sick! Between the dress, shoes, noisy jewelry, cleavage, lips and winged liner she looks like such an aging slut. I just sit here in disbelief looking at her. Her poor son is all I can say.

"Today is Wednesday hump day"..... Shut up you moron!! :tearing-hair: Does she really need to say that every single time it's Wednesday?! Come up with something new...... my god, she's such an idiot! Today we just got an eight of a giggle after "hump day" because she went right into CHANEEEEEEEEEEEEL. UGH I don't know how much more I can take of her! :smashing-computer:

It's "hump day" from what exactly? She does not have to get up every morning and report to anywhere or be responsible for anything. She drives the kids to school and then comes home and takes a nap. I think she looks forward to the weekends because she's free from the HUGE responsibility of gettin' the kids to school on time and then pickin' them up. I think she also gets lonely at home so she likes it when Jawn and the kids are home on the weekends.

I think a part time job in a shop a the mall would do this idiot a world of good. It would get her out of the house, she could talk to some people, she would actually have someplace to wear all of those dresses she hauled, she would be forced to be responsible and it would give her something to do. I'm not so sure that her pea brain could grasp the concept of working cash register and ringing up items but there is always hope I guess. A job might also help her self esteem which is very, very low. Getting a paycheck at the end of the week would make her feel good about herself.

4. Itgirl
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I'm not sure who would hire Lisa. I wouldn't. She doesn't seem able to take direction, communicate effectively, and let's be real she has no desire to work whatsoever. Some people are not meant for the work world. If she were to take on another job she would be there long enough to snatch up a higher up to take care of her and quit.

5.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I'm pretty sure she considers Youtube and her website a part-time job...however, it's a "job" where you do what you want when you want or nothing at all....

I'm pretty sure she could not handle the responsibility that would come with a real job....it would stress her out and she'd quit after a day.

6.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I am looking through some of Lisa's old videos (Find Your Sexy, Divorce story, etc.)
    and I was scrolling through the comments and noticed Natalie N used to comment on her videos a lot!
    This is what she posted under the video "Happy and Sexy after Divorce- My Story"

"I am at that place now and I somehow stumbled across this video. I wish I would have known all this at 25. I'm in my 40's now (this is 3 years ago) and I'm at this place you talk about. My mom died in 09, my best friend passed away in Feb. of this year. She was just about all I had. I walked away from everyone for treating me badly. I will NOT SETTLE anymore. I have rented an apartment to start over in Wilmington, I don't know anyone and I am not a big drinker, so it is hard to meet people."

Interesting. Very interesting

She also commented on the Find Your Sexy video that she thinks Lisa looks like J.Lo....?!?!

It seems to me like Natalie WANTED to be Lisa's friend.

7. GotchaNailed
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Lisa said she and Jawn were duped by the doctor who made them feel that her surgery wasn't going to take as much recuperation time (aka post surgical care) as it had actually taken. There are so many reasons why she could have said this but all of them were to deflect from what is really bothering her: They aren't looking so hot! But, not her fault. No. No way.

Many people may buy a few new things to go on a special trip, but Lisa bought herself some brand new boobs to go to California last spring. She couldn't wait to show them off. And, show them off she did! Cleavage city is what I remember -- for months. A year later? She says that she and Jawn were duped into believing that the surgery she had was no biggie! I don't believe that for one holy second. My guess is that's what SHE told Jawn to get him to fork over the money to get it done: "Everyone does it, so how hard could it be? Please, please Jawn, pretty please, let me fix my boobs?"

Remember when Jawn had hemorrhoid surgery? And, poor Lisa was at the hospital all day? And poor Jawn was bedridden for a few days more than she expected? And how that interrupted her shopping that week? And how she left the house to get them salads, but had to stop by Oliver's to shop because she had an expiring coupon she had to use up? She treated Jawn like crap! Like he was a huge imposition on her life style! Make him wait to get his fast-food salad for lunch so she could shop? That video was a new low, even for Lisa.

She flat out disgusts me. Truly disgusts me. Kharma: Jawn was right when he told her not to get the boob surgery!!! And, now she says HE felt duped? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!! He's probably told her: I told you so. (But poor Lisa got duped! Scapegoat the doctor and play the victim card, that's her game.)

Edit: Does anyone think that the doctor didn't know exactly what happened when Lisa went in with her boobs hanging down to there? It sounds like Lisa may have tried to convince him that she did follow his post-surgery instructions, but just didn't realize how long it would take. Liar! Now she's faced with the problem of how to fix them. Poor little flashing, lying Lisa!

Edited by GotchaNailed - 3/9/2017, 04:26 PM

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (blondie19 @ 3/9/2017, 10:19 PM) 
    I am looking through some of Lisa's old videos (Find Your Sexy, Divorce story, etc.)
    and I was scrolling through the comments and noticed Natalie N used to comment on her videos a lot!
    This is what she posted under the video "Happy and Sexy after Divorce- My Story"

"I am at that place now and I somehow stumbled across this video. I wish I would have known all this at 25. I'm in my 40's now (this is 3 years ago) and I'm at this place you talk about. My mom died in 09, my best friend passed away in Feb. of this year. She was just about all I had. I walked away from everyone for treating me badly. I will NOT SETTLE anymore. I have rented an apartment to start over in Wilmington, I don't know anyone and I am not a big drinker, so it is hard to meet people."

She also commented on the Find Your Sexy video that she thinks Lisa looks like J.Lo....?!?!

Great find! Exactly. Those are not comments made by somebody who knew Lisa in the real world. Natalie knows no more about Lisa than any of us do. She most likely wanted to be friends and for whatever reason Lisa wasn't havin' it, so the nut that Natalie is must have decided to make up all of this bull. She's crazy.

9. MissHannigan
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Oohhhhhhhh! See, I knew there was a reason why I didn't care for her....I smelled bullshit from the get go, hahaha! Sounds like she was pissed because her "girl crush" rejected her....I guess this is her personal vendetta crap😂

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    natalie says " someone told me about her lips, had her tires deflated or something" hahaha
    About her diet, comment section answer was that she lost 12 and just wanted to maintain
    Shoot, I was hoping for the return of tan skeletor

11.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HereComesBubba @ 3/9/2017, 07:26 AM) 
    The first pic is last January. What a difference a year makes when you're batshit crazy.

She looks like a blonde Brooke on the left. Lisa is going to regret this mess she's made of her face at some point.

12. GotchaNailed
        +1   Like  

User deleted

uppiesbeads59 11 hours ago
    What NO red...well, I wear red, maybe I could have taken if off your hands.....LOL..Good Morning my friend!! Nisha was so kind to get these for you...I am sure she loved doing it!

Edited by GotchaNailed - 3/9/2017, 04:59 PM

13.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (blondie19 @ 3/9/2017, 10:03 AM) 
    this lipliner video is pointless seeing as they can't ship to the US.......

and she mentioned most of them came broken.

There are companies that will ship. You order, it ships to them, and they send it to your country. That's how Zoella gets all of her Bath and Body Works stuff, but the price must be outrageous. It might be more than the cost of whatever you're buying.

14. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (GotchaNailed @ 3/9/2017, 11:12 PM) 
    Lisa said she and Jawn were duped by the doctor who made them feel that her surgery wasn't going to take as much recuperation time (aka post surgical care) as it had actually taken. There are so many reasons why she could have said this but all of them were to deflect from what is really bothering her: They aren't looking so hot! But, not her fault. No. No way.

Many people may buy a few new things to go on a special trip, but Lisa bought herself some brand new boobs to go to California last spring. She couldn't wait to show them off. And, show them off she did! Cleavage city is what I remember -- for months. A year later? She says that she and Jawn were duped into believing that the surgery she had was no biggie! I don't believe that for one holy second. My guess is that's what SHE told Jawn to get him to fork over the money to get it done: "Everyone does it, so how hard could it be? Please, please Jawn, pretty please, let me fix my boobs?"

Remember when Jawn had hemorrhoid surgery? And, poor Lisa was at the hospital all day? And poor Jawn was bedridden for a few days more than she expected? And how that interrupted her shopping that week? And how she left the house to get them salads, but had to stop by Oliver's to shop because she had an expiring coupon she had to use up? She treated Jawn like crap! Like he was a huge imposition on her life style! Make him wait to get his fast-food salad for lunch so she could shop? That video was a new low, even for Lisa.

She flat out disgusts me. Truly disgusts me. Kharma: Jawn was right when he told her not to get the boob surgery!!! And, now she says HE felt duped? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!! He's probably told her: I told you so. (But poor Lisa got duped! Scapegoat the doctor and play the victim card, that's her game.)

Edit: Does anyone think that the doctor didn't know exactly what happened when Lisa went in with her boobs hanging down to there? It sounds like Lisa may have tried to convince him that she did follow his post-surgery instructions, but just didn't realize how long it would take. Liar! Now she's faced with the problem of how to fix them. Poor little flashing, lying Lisa!

WHAT???

OK..STOP RIGHT THERE!! WHEN DID JAWN GET HIS 'ROIDS FIXED? HOW DID I MISS THIS?????

Do you mean to tell me that poor old Jawn had to have hemorrhoid surgery and Lisa broadcast that piece of news to the entire You Tube community? What an effing BIATCH!!!! This asshat is as bad as Marnie Grossberg telling the world about her poor son's condition.

All I can say is I hope that this witch gets vaginal prolapse and Jawn goes into work and lets everybody know about it from the night janitor up to the CEO. I hope he sends out an email about it to his best work buddy but then "accidentally" copies the entire company on it. LOL.

Tell me, is there ANYTHING to like about this woman? What are her good qualities because I cannot come up with a single one.

She displays EVERY single sign of narcissism. Lack of empathy, selfishness, self centeredness, no conscience and on an on. If Jawn dropped dead tonight Lisa would be on the phone to insurance company by 8:00 tomorrow morning asking when she's going to get her money.

Edited by Jawn's Shark Shirt - 3/10/2017, 12:12 AM

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous

I think you should copy and paste this over on Natalie's thread. Wouldn't want anybody to miss this one!

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52217 views