LisaLisaD1 Part 9: The Summer of Starvation

« Older   Newer »

1. MsLynda
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Sadly Brooke has created a long deep trail, and a lot of it is not what is deemed to be "appropriate" for a young girl. Lisa turned into a bad example in regard as to how a female with self respect should act while in front of their uncontrolled public.

This was written by an accomplished lawyer, wife and mother - I think other mothers should read her position, think long and hard and perhaps apply it to their YT, IG, FB, Twitter whatever they are on . . . This woman is always dressed in classic designer clothing, as a professional woman. And, read her remarks on the sort of messages she gets. I can only imagine what Lisa has sent her way, often dressed as a woman on the prowl, or showing and touching her more intimate area's!

People often wonder why I don't post more pictures of the kids. The dear teenager has her own Instagram account and seeing as the teenage years aren't generally the ones during which you feel most luminous and radiant, I would never post any picture of her without her explicit approval. She is the one who decides what she posts and I trust her 100%, given that she understands the potential risks attached to social media and the (restricted or not) posting of pictures of oneself. When it comes to the little ones, the picture are rare and often from afar or not facing the camera. The lawyer in me always hopes for the best but expects the worst. When I see the kind of private messages I receive on Instagram and the reactions that pictures of a clothed (veeeeery clothed at that if I may) woman can trigger, I naturally worry about the reactions that a picture of two little angels might generate. It's also a question of principle: I consider my children to be independent people with independent personalities, which makes it difficult for me to dispose of their personality rights – including the use of their image – be they 17, 6 or 3, especially given the fact that in this world, where privacy is melting like butter in the sun, nothing ever disappears. This explains why I do not disclose their first names because I may have my own public universe, but they will also have theirs (and the dear teenager already has hers) and I do not wish for anyone to be able to investigate their lives since birth ever. Professional deformation because I often call on experts on economic intelligence for my work? Perhaps. In the meantime, I know that it is extremely easy for me to find millions of pieces of information on any given person via Instagram and Facebook. It's only a matter of knowing where to look. And this is where another question of principle comes in: I preserve my private life fiercely, which is why you will rarely come across pictures of my apartment or friends. All of that is mine. But the rest is for you

2.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    The next thread title must contain the word 'jiggle'.

Saggy Jiggles, Nervous Giggles and Selfies Oh My!

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, no kid talk for me.
    When Brooke has a channel she can be fair game.

Meanwhile, she can help Jawn pick out her mother's shoes to match her pizza night dresses.
    Big ugly boots or f me pumps? What does one wear for family dining?

4.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    New Video Up. More Skin Care :doh-45:

QUOTE (Concern @ 3/6/2017, 02:14 AM) 
    New Video .... More skincare!

HaHa, We posted at the same time, lol..Yes, MORE Skincare! :)

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She said she wants to make some Good videos for us and get some things off her mind she wanted to tell us...Hmm..More surgery, another major purchase?

6. Betrice
        +2   Like  

User deleted

She says she likes the weight of false lashes ... but in that video from the previous thread she says she uses individual lashes because she didn't like how the strips felt so heavy on her lids. LOL!

7. GotchaNailed
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I felt like Lisa struggled to make this video last as long as it did -- under 10 minutes. The number of links she listed for under 10 minutes of senseless chatter is utterly ridiculous. If her motives weren't transparent before, they are crystal clear now. All she wants is for people to click on those links, buy something and for the companies to show her the money. And she's planning on uploading another video tomorrow. What a scam Lisa is running. And how stupid can these companies be? This isn't free advertising; Lisa is doing virtually nothing except cutting into their profit margins. Dumb as dirt!

8.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I was scrolling through the comments and saw this. Maybe she wrote that after listening to Lisa talk about how her family was waiting on her for the 200th time. They go out to eat every day...

priscilla delrio 34 minutes ago

bitch !

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lisa said something to the effect that she's finally has her routine down. So, WHY is she buying more skin care?!

10. MsLynda
        +3   Like  

User deleted

She thinks her purchase of the Dr Brandt is equal to a cure for cancer. The pads have been on the market for years! At one point Sephora was giving a months supply away to their VIP Rough level customers. QVC sells his products, not like its hard to get ahold of! Lisa acts like it was a top level mission, that only the most experienced shopper could accomplish.

Let me add - I seriously suspect we are going to see a Lisa - Brooke collaboration video (or few) this summer. More and more Lisa is including Brooke in her experiments.

Edited by MsLynda - 3/6/2017, 01:26 PM

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love how Lisa and Tammy have shown themselves trying/using every skincare product on the market in an effort to improve their aging skin, purporting to their fans how wonderful some of those products are and they should definitely purchase them immediately yet both of them look more older/haggard than they did 6 months ago!
    Lisa says, I got all of these Dr. Gross products that are supposedly phenomenal to try, thinking that maybe WE can all try them together!

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MsLynda @ 3/6/2017, 07:09 AM) 
    She thinks her purchase of the Dr Brandt is equal to a cure for cancer. The pads have been on the market for years! At one point Sephora was giving a months supply away to their VIP Rough level customers. QVC sells his products, not like its hard to get ahold of! Lisa acts like it was a top level mission, that only the most experienced shopper could accomplish.

Let me add - I seriously suspect we are going to see a Lisa - Brooke collaboration video (or few) this summer. More and more Lisa is including Brooke in her experiments.

Her and B in a video together would not surprise me one bit.....

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ms. Lynda, do you mean to Dr. Dennis Gross? I have those pads but haven't used them. I did use the ones that have the self tanner in them and I love them. A little goes a long way. One pad for all over your neck and entire face. You have to be careful not to look orange.

Lisa is a walking contradiction. She doesn't know what routine is! Like I said she won't be happy until she completely ruins her face.

The amount of dresses she has been buying is insane. Do you remember the last few years how many dresses she bought in between all the jeans, faux furs and Moto jackets?!

As far as Brooke doing videos or them doing Colab...I wouldn't be surprised. Whenever someone asks in the comments if Brooke is going to be doing a video, Lisa responds and says "not yet" as if she's waiting till she's older. If she feels that way why would she sway her in another direction. Lisa is setting her up to be just like her. It's really sad that all she ever talks about is make up,skincare, appearance. At age 16/17 all that skin care is useless. A simple cleanser, moisturizer and occasional mask is all that is needed. Anything more is just going to mess with her skin. I hate that Lisa is passing on her lunacy to her daughter.

14. GotchaNailed
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Concern @ 3/6/2017, 06:32 AM) 
    I love how Lisa and Tammy have shown themselves trying/using every skincare product on the market in an effort to improve their aging skin, purporting to their fans how wonderful some of those products are and they should definitely purchase them immediately yet both of them look more older/haggard than they did 6 months ago!
    Lisa says, I got all of these Dr. Gross products that are supposedly phenomenal to try, thinking that maybe WE can all try them together!

And they both have resorted to doctors' procedures when all their goop doesn't do enough to make them ageless. The hypocrisy is mind-numbing. . . Lisa is scamming for money to pay for future procedures by 'selling' skincare products using endless links. It's all sickening deception.

15.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Orange dress - still too tight....why not wear jeans to go out to lunch? Also will they be going out to dinner as well??? Just curious or will they just be snacking on cinnamon rolls from Target?

Why does she think anyone cares about Brooke? Why share your expensive skincare with her? Odd at best.

Also in addition to making her family wait while she makes a video - does she also make them take IG photos of her as well before they eat? Let's not let our family's hunger get in the way of a video or IG picture.

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52276 views