LisaLisaD1 Part 9: The Summer of Starvation

« Older   Newer »

1. MsLynda
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Well we must give credit to Jawn . . . he is wearing a different shirt. Seems, sharks are out, stripes in!

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm sorry, I am certainly not perfect or have perfect skin, but this Does Not look like a 46-year-old woman Who spends hours a day and endless amounts of $$$ on every brand of skin care known to mankind, dermatology and spa visits, Botox and filler's!
    Attached Image

3. MsLynda
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I'm sorry, I am certainly not perfect or have perfect skin, but this Does Not look like a 46-year-old woman Who spends hours a day and endless amounts of $$$ on every brand of skin care known to mankind, dermatology and spa visits, Botox and filler's!

And has no true stress. Finances seem to be fine, no worry about getting to the grocery store or what to make for dinner. No worry about having to be on time to pick the kids up and get them to music, dance, or a sports related activity. And how can she get B here, and W there, and did she plug the crock pot in before she left for work? SMH

4. MissHannigan

User deleted

QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 3/6/2017, 04:01 PM) 

I so agree, she looks like she's mid 50's and the weightloss isn't helping only because she's already losing collagen in her face and she could use some extra weight there. And she appears to be more wrinkled than most people I know that age, they look quite younger than Lisa with minimal maintenance.....I think she's just one of those women who age faster than most and sad to say nothing in her arsenal of skincare products is going to change that....and this is BEFORE she hits menopause! It's going to hit her like a brick wall😖

5. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 3/4/2017, 07:25 PM) 
    Brooke getting a 92 on her test. Lisa is manic so perhaps it's rubbing off on B. I can see her taking an interest in history. She seems to like the past. Lisa's love for the 60s seems to come from her daughter. Maybe they genuinely have that in common. You can see how ecstatic Lisa is over everything these days. That unfortunate UPS driver. It's not a healthy happiness. She's in a manic state. All bc of the starvation weight loss. When she comes down from this high, it's going to be bad.

Yep. Bi-polar for sure. I used to work with a girl who acted like this. She would talk a mile a minute, act like she was your BFF and tell you how smart, pretty and better than everybody else in the world you were, stay up all night according to her roommate, get hair brained ideas about how to make money (she wanted me to "invest" in a Chinese computer way back when). Then she would crash, be depressed, talk shit about everybody in the office, try to stir up trouble and act like the world's biggest biatch. Lisa has all the signs.

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MissHannigan @ 6/3/2017, 16:23) 

I so agree, she looks like she's mid 50's and the weightloss isn't helping only because she's already losing collagen in her face and she could use some extra weight there. And she appears to be more wrinkled than most people I know that age, they look quite younger than Lisa with minimal maintenance.....I think she's just one of those women who age faster than most and sad to say nothing in her arsenal of skincare products is going to change that....and this is BEFORE she hits menopause! It's going to hit her like a brick wall😖

True but I believe she's Aging faster because she Does Not take care of herself (in the inside). Bad Diet, Not enough water, No exercise; it's self inflicted!

7. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Those horrific lips, those check fillers, all of that forehead botox, those ridic fake eyelashes. How does this woman look in the mirror and think she looks good, and what pushing 50 woman sits in her car by herself and takes selfies like a teenager?

Mess. Trainwreck. Nitwit. Chit-for-brains. Addicted to starving herself and spending money on herself. I'm not shocked that Lisa is in eating disorder territory. Eating disorders are all about "I won't grow up". Sounds about right.

8. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Why do these people sit around and wait for Lisa to finish videos when they are getting ready to go out? Lisa has all day long during the week to herself to make her videos, why does she impose on everybody like this? Since they eat every meal out I assume there is no food in the house to eat and they are starving want to go eat instead of waiting for this troll to finish yammering on about some stupid miracle goop to slap on her face that is supposed to be life changing. I suspect that if either Jawn or the kids object to her selfish behavior she would throw the mother of all shit fits and it's just not worth it to these people. They would rather sit holed up in the car with the motor running waiting on this asshat rather than call her on her selfish, childish behavior.

Dayam. Jawn's not the best looking man in the world but he's a pretty good provider and he is apparently unselfish and a giver. He can certainly find another woman who isn't so selfish and self centered. Most women beyond the age of 25 could care less what a man looks like as long as he is kind, a hard worker, is not a drug addict, a gambling addict, a alcoholic or a womanizer. Jawn does not seem to be any of these things from the snippets that Lisa provided about him. By the time women hit 25-30 they are done with the bad boys, the pretty boys, the boys who need rescuing and are ready for a nice, good and honest person to come into their lives. Jawn would not have any trouble finding another mate if he divorced this turd. Lisa on the other hand would be shocked to discover that 99.9% of the men out there would not tolerate her shit for two seconds and would happily kick her lazy ass to the curb along with the rest of the weekly trash.

9.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MsLynda @ 3/6/2017, 03:26 PM) 
    Well we must give credit to Jawn . . . he is wearing a different shirt. Seems, sharks are out, stripes in!

LOL - I noticed this too - shirt seems a bit wrinkled but I guess Lisa has no time for laundry or ironing Jawn's shirts....only her endless amount of bras and bralettes - priorities.

10. Whatever21
        +1   Like  

User deleted

This woman really can't coordinate an outfit to save her life. Surely she must have a nude bag somewhere in the hoarding house to match her shoes.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 6/3/2017, 16:01) 

^^^^^^
    I just googled "face of an anorexic pics"...
    Sorry to say but that pic of Lisa is very telling ....

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I love Dr. Dennis Gross products. She probably won't like them since they weren't free.

13. Mouflette
        +6   Like  

User deleted

She has gone insane with the skincare. The constant Brooke mentions are for show, 100 percent.

Seeing Lisa in all of these dresses, I gotta say the whole look ages her, with the big hair, the pumps, the boobs and layers of makeup. Nothing youthful going on.

The jiggle comment :rolleyes:
    Any excuse not to move those legs

14. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (MsLynda @ 3/6/2017, 04:12 PM) 

And has no true stress. Finances seem to be fine, no worry about getting to the grocery store or what to make for dinner. No worry about having to be on time to pick the kids up and get them to music, dance, or a sports related activity. And how can she get B here, and W there, and did she plug the crock pot in before she left for work? SMH

Exactly. This woman lives the life of a carefree teenager. Hell, I had more responsibilities as a teen than this nimrod does. I helped my mom with the younger kids, I did laundry, I packed school lunches. The extent of this woman's involvement is to taxi them to and from school and I think Brooke prefers to take the bus most of the time. I can remember years ago on one of their bonanza trips to Raleigh for "back-to-school" shoppin". Lisa showed off a mother load of crap that she got for herself and said "Oh Brooke got a lot, she got a Free People dress". She said it in a jealous manner the way a sibling would say it if another sibling got something or got more that the other sibling did. SMDH

I can remember my mother taking us back-to-school shopping and buying NOTHING for herself. EVER.

This is one strange lady.

15. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (hibabyjoon @ 3/5/2017, 03:16 AM) 
    Hi Lisa. If you do everything for "us" which I get frazzled whenever you use that term to justice your poor life habits, I wanted to let you know if all these products and procedures make you look like this, then I won't ever want to have a part in any of them that you do us a favor and try them for us and your precious time and I rather stay ugly, fat, old fashioned and nothing like you at all. That's it I am done.

IMG_4306

IMG_4305

IMG_4299

Yikes. She's making herself look like a monster. She's in Michael Jackson territory. Why doesn't Jawn tell her to STOP?

QUOTE (Chalky @ 3/6/2017, 03:22 PM) 
    Orange dress - still too tight....why not wear jeans to go out to lunch? Also will they be going out to dinner as well??? Just curious or will they just be snacking on cinnamon rolls from Target?

Why does she think anyone cares about Brooke? Why share your expensive skincare with her? Odd at best.

Also in addition to making her family wait while she makes a video - does she also make them take IG photos of her as well before they eat? Let's not let our family's hunger get in the way of a video or IG picture.

I think it's safe to say that Lisa does not let ANYTHING get in the way of what she wants. I wonder what it feels like to go through life thinking that the world revolves around you, that other people are supposed to wait for you and be inconvenienced by you, that other people are supposed to work their asses off so that you can blow all of their hard earned money on your own selfish and childish wants and desires, that you are entitled to piss your day away shopping, getting your hair done, getting plastic surgery and not be expected to cook a meal, grocery shop or sign your kids up and take them to extra circular activities? I wonder what it feels like to just take, take then take some more from people and not give anything in return?

Funny but all of Lisa's "taking" is not enough because she STILL has to shop like a psychopath over and over and over again.

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52274 views