LisaLisaD1 Part 9: The Summer of Starvation

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I showed my boyfriend a picture of Lisa the other day, he said "SHE LOOKS TERRIFYING!"

2.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    For someone who wants to look "soft and pretty", she does a pretty bad job of it. The think liner and crunchy lashes hardly can be considered soft and pretty.

And the way she dresses - nothing soft and pretty about this either...more like overdone and over the hill.

3. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chalky @ 3/6/2017, 08:50 PM) 
    For someone who wants to look "soft and pretty", she does a pretty bad job of it. The think liner and crunchy lashes hardly can be considered soft and pretty.

And the way she dresses - nothing soft and pretty about this either...more like overdone and over the hill.

I think the look she is going for is: "Old beat up, dried out, worn down, used up, fried up Vegas cocktail waitress/stripper".

4.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 3/6/2017, 08:50 PM) 

exactly! she looks the complete opposite of feminine.

5. MsLynda
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I wish she would have gone for the boots . . . :c_laugh:

6.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MsLynda @ 6/3/2017, 22:26) 
    I wish she would have gone for the boots . . . :c_laugh:

The brown Frye boots paired with that orange dress would have been good for some laughs.

7. Bitch‚Please..
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Lisa and Uppity Beast have aged dramatically recently; especially the Beast. Her masking video and her empties made me gasp out loud due to how harsh/bad she looked.

Dr. Brandt makes fantastic product but Lisa is dumping acids and peels on her skin to the point she's going to pay a nasty price (if she hasn't already started). Her face is showing the weight loss but her body, not so much. Get used to it Lisa; that's part of the having to make a choice once you hit 50/menopause.

As for Brooke: she is a minor. Enough said.

8.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh wow. I just saw Melissa55 and is she really over 60? 😳 I mean our queen looks older than her.
    P.s. I know nothing about the Melissa55 life, personality and all. But WOW🤔 And of course flowerbomb31 is speeding aging just like DD1 woth all the needles and injections and fugly mouth and everything😷

IMG_4319

Btw you guys remember when DD1 said her cheeks being puffed is because of donuts during christmas? Yeah right. You think we are all idiots like yourself hun but no. Your jaw and temples looking all boney but not your cheeks. I hate when she lies lies lies which is all the time so that means I hate her a lot and I am not scared to be called a hater when it is about a lunatic lika Lisa😠🖕🏻

She is saying everyone is different so this might not work for you. Yet she insists she tries it for us :flipping-the-bird: :slapping:

9.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    B could be doing more harm than good by using Lisa's skin care. It's not meant for 16 year old skin.

And there is nothing soft about Lisa's looks now, but she still has jiggly to fall back on.

10. Itgirl
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I guess a nude lip equals soft to her. She is so hard looking, features and all.

11. Betrice
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (hibabyjoon @ 3/6/2017, 05:13 PM) 
    Oh wow. I just saw Melissa55 and is she really over 60? 😳 I mean our queen looks older than her.
    P.s. I know nothing about the Melissa55 life, personality and all. But WOW🤔 And of course flowerbomb31 is speeding aging just like DD1 woth all the needles and injections and fugly mouth and everything😷

IMG_4319

Btw you guys remember when DD1 said her cheeks being puffed is because of donuts during christmas? Yeah right. You think we are all idiots like yourself hun but no. Your jaw and temples looking all boney but not your cheeks. I hate when she lies lies lies which is all the time so that means I hate her a lot and I am not scared to be called a hater when it is about a lunatic lika Lisa😠🖕🏻

She is saying everyone is different so this might not work for you. Yet she insists she tries it for us :flipping-the-bird: :slapping:

i like Melissa. And I think she's gorgeous. She looks great ... so does Angie Hot n Flashy. And I think they both look amazing because they really take care of themselves and have for a long time. They both eat right and have been using sunscreen for many many years. I know Angie exercises regularly; I think Melissa does as well. Angie does get treatments too but she's 100% honest about it. I don't know if Melissa has had any work done or not.

Lisa has ruined her looks. An unhealthy diet really shows up in your skin, hair, nails ...

12. Itgirl
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Flowerbomb31 looks like a man. I'm unfamiliar with her.

13.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Itgirl @ 3/6/2017, 10:05 PM) 
    Flowerbomb31 looks like a man. I'm unfamiliar with her.

She used to look like a woman, but it appears that she's had the same work done to her as Lisa did. Desperation can destroy beauty.

14.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think that I'm the only one that likes FlowerBomb.

15.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Isn't Flowerbomb only in her 30s? She looks like she could be my Mother but I'm 31.

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52272 views