LisaLisaD1 Part 9: The Summer of Starvation

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jawn's Shark Shirt @ 6/3/2017, 21:59) 
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 3/6/2017, 08:50 PM) 
    For someone who wants to look "soft and pretty", she does a pretty bad job of it. The think liner and crunchy lashes hardly can be considered soft and pretty.

And the way she dresses - nothing soft and pretty about this either...more like overdone and over the hill.

I think the look she is going for is: "Old beat up, dried out, worn down, used up, fried up Vegas cocktail waitress/stripper".

No clue if that's the look she's going for but that's certainly the look she's achieving!!

2. Brigante123
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Good god, this popped up in my suggested list...her lips look shockingly human here! :jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon:

Video

3. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Brigante123 @ 3/7/2017, 03:44 PM) 
    Good god, this popped up in my suggested list...her lips look shockingly human here! :jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon:

Video

Yes, this nitwit was obsessed with Camille Grammer for long while way back when. What I'm see with Lisa here in this pic is not only her fried bleached blonde hair but the sad, dejected look in her eyes. This woman has been on a depression spiral for a long, long time.

4. Betrice
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Was this video THAT long ago? She looks easily 10 years younger.

I hope the Invisalign is addressing that underbite she has. Damn, she's like a bulldog.

5. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (hibabyjoon @ 3/5/2017, 03:16 AM) 
    Hi Lisa. If you do everything for "us" which I get frazzled whenever you use that term to justice your poor life habits, I wanted to let you know if all these products and procedures make you look like this, then I won't ever want to have a part in any of them that you do us a favor and try them for us and your precious time and I rather stay ugly, fat, old fashioned and nothing like you at all. That's it I am done.

IMG_4306

IMG_4305

IMG_4299

Her eyes look so sad in the first picture, there is no spark, no joy, no happiness at all. She is very depressed and self medicates with shopping and spending money. All of her product "obsessions" are a way to distract herself from having to face what is really wrong with her life.

My guess is that she does not romantically "love" Jawn (if this narc is capable of love at all). I believe she needs him and his money to support her but she's not "in love" with him. I believe that she has discovered that motherhood is just not her cup of tea. Truth be told she would have gladly never have had kids at all but Jawn insisted on having them and she needed an excuse to stay out of the workforce. Her kids are in her way, they are an inconvenience, they bother her, she hates the fact that they have needs (Will's acne pads) and that she is expected to accommodate them (drive them to the orthodontist). Her passive aggressive behavior by making the entire family wait in the car while she fooks around filming a video is a huge "F-YOU" to the entire family. Lisa is telling the entire family "I'M THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON HERE, NOT ANY OF YOU PEOPLE. MY NEEDS AND WANTS COME FIRST, NOT ANY OF YOU PEOPLE'S. IT'S MY WORLD, YOU PEOPLE JUST LIVE IN IT , DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT WELL THAT'S JUST TOO BAD".

This entire family and this entire set up is just a sad state of affairs. I can't see how either of those kids will emerge from that household with a good sense of themselves and good self esteem. Lisa sucks up all the air and takes up the entire space in that family, there is simply no room for anybody else to breathe much less thrive.

\

6.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    This is truly sad. You really can tell how sad and empty she is. I really feel for Will. I am only 25 but I wish I could take care of him and give him love!! He really never had a chance and I truly hope he makes a great life for himself when he is older.

Brooke on the other hand, is going to be just like her mother I think. She is already self obsessed.

7. Itgirl
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Wasn't Lisa introduced to Jawn through a family member? They probably knew he made a decent living and would take care of her and convinced her to date him, even though he was older. I highly doubt Lisa has ever been remotely attracted to him, but she plays the role to live the lifestyle she wants. It's sad, but it happens everyday. I don't feel sorry for her because this is what she wants. I feel for the kids though, it's not their fault. Brooke will be just like Lisa, marrying for the wrong reasons, having children because that's what you are supposed to do. It will be an unfotunate cycle.

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Itgirl @ 7/3/2017, 19:03) 
    Wasn't Lisa introduced to Jawn through a family member? They probably knew he made a decent living and would take care of her and convinced her to date him, even though he was older. I highly doubt Lisa has ever been remotely attracted to him, but she plays the role to live the lifestyle she wants. It's sad, but it happens everyday. I don't feel sorry for her because this is what she wants. I feel for the kids though, it's not their fault. Brooke will be just like Lisa, marrying for the wrong reasons, having children because that's what you are supposed to do. It will be an unfotunate cycle.

Yes, Lisa's aunt and uncle set her up with John who was actually her uncle's friend. Here is the video where she explains it. They never thought John was actually Lisa's type.

Video

9. Whatever21
        +5   Like  

User deleted

My goodness, is this the same Lisa. Talking about shopping and money will not make you happy!

10.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Whatever21 @ 7/3/2017, 19:46) 
    My goodness, is this the same Lisa. Talking about shopping and money will not make you happy!

I know, Ironic isn't it?!

11. Whatever21
        +2   Like  

User deleted

It's unbelievable Eastcoastglamor.

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who is that woman in the above video and what have they done with her?! That was the sweet Lisa I liked. Maybe it was all an act. Maybe that Lisa was taken by aliens and replaced with the one we have now. The world may never know.

I did notice she had to mention John's looks a few times. Everyone acts like he's The Hunchback of Notre Dame or something. He's just an average Joe in my opinion - not ugly and also not model material. I wouldn't gasp if I saw him in public. He reminds me of John Malkovich for some reason.

13. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (bumbling buzzard @ 3/7/2017, 08:19 PM) 
    Who is that woman in the above video and what have they done with her?! That was the sweet Lisa I liked. Maybe it was all an act. Maybe that Lisa was taken by aliens and replaced with the one we have now. The world may never know.

I did notice she had to mention John's looks a few times. Everyone acts like he's The Hunchback of Notre Dame or something. He's just an average Joe in my opinion - not ugly and also not model material. I wouldn't gasp if I saw him in public. He reminds me of John Malkovich for some reason.

Lisa's "type" is anybody who will fork over the money to support her and her obscene spending habits. Jawn is exactly her "type". Not too many men will allow their non working spouses to spend obscene amounts of money on themselves and spend the family into a hole the way Lisa does. Maybe I'm dense but somehow I HIGHLY doubt that the Duncan's have college funds set up and funded for both of those kids.

Lisa's "type" is any man who will not insist that she get a paying job and contribute to the household expenses. Her "type" is any man who is on board with her spending obscene amounts of money on her own clothes, makeup, plastic surgery and hair while she "forgets" to buy her son school clothes. Her "type" is any man who will allow her to waste entire days on end shopping and spending obscene amounts of cash on herself and who will not expect her to grocery shop or cook a meal every once in a blue moon.

Lisa's "type" is any man who will allow her to just take, take, take and then take some more without requiring anything in return.

Lisa really has poor Jawn over a barrel and believing that he's just not good looking enough to snag a "prize" such as herself. Please, Jawn is not bad looking, he's average looking just like millions of other men. How many women can claim to be married to a Brad Pitt look-a-like anyway? Lisa not so great looking herself these days in case anybody hasn't' noticed.

QUOTE (Whatever21 @ 3/7/2017, 07:46 PM) 

LOL. We all know that this woman does nothing except talk out of her ass.

Jees Louise Lisa. Stop spending obscene amounts of money on yourself and update that living room of yours. Can you please put some time and effort into something other than your hair, your face, your skin and your diet for a change? What made you this way? Please do a "draw my life" video. I'm soooo interested to see what family dynamic produced the train wreck that is you.

LOL. :c_laugh:

14. Leila267
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Lisa was so attractive....even her black top and necklace was nice. She looked vibrant and happy and her skin looked glowy, now she looks like a MAN...nothing else needs to be said

15.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It is really amazing to see what vanity, greed, and unhappiness can do to someone.

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52272 views