2. Mouflette
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Pheebie!! I am truly sorry, sad to read this.:((((

Thinking about you!!! Hugs.

3. Pheebie
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Thanks, ladies. Not trying to get sympathy or make it all about me, just wanted to explain why I've been MIA.

Right now I'm watching the "What's in my Bag" video from 3/16. Men compliment her when she wears that certain lipgloss? Seriously?! I call BS. And that bag - I've seen nicer-looking bags at Wal-Mart. That thing looks like the cheapest vinyl ever. Just plain ugly. But it's Balenciaga, so that's all she cares about.

4. Whatever21

User deleted

My post was meant to say hope not hole , sorry x

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Pheebie @ 27/3/2017, 14:56) 
    Geeze, I need to catch up on the videos and the boar! I'm so behind, but I have a legitimate reason.

Came to the ER last Monday after suffering with a headache for over a week. Thought it was a pinched nerve, but nope. Brain tumor. Had surgery last Tuesday morning and am hoping to be discharged today - I can't wait to go home! And shower. And shampoo. And shave. I feel so grubby!

Oh Pheebie. That is scary. I hope you are doing ok.

6. Pheebie
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Thanks, love bug. I am SO hoping to be discharged today. Even though I'm on strict 'rest orders,' there's no place like home and I can't wait to be there! Plus, you can't get a good night's rest in the hospital, for several reasons.

Watching her empty her bag gave me the heebie-jeebies.

Now I'm watching her "Fridee Haul," where she starts out talking about being sick. Oh, cry me a river - sneezing, and sneezing . . . yikes. I hope she makes a full recovery!

Still sniffling and sneezing a whole week later - oh, no! The poor dear. How ever will she survive . . . The Common Cold?!

Edited by Pheebie - 3/27/2017, 04:28 PM

7. MsLynda
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Pheebie, rest and relax!

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Pheebie, Sorry to hear, but glad to you are ok. Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery! :6792:

9.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Pheebie @ 3/27/2017, 08:56 AM) 
    Geeze, I need to catch up on the videos and the boar! I'm so behind, but I have a legitimate reason.

Came to the ER last Monday after suffering with a headache for over a week. Thought it was a pinched nerve, but nope. Brain tumor. Had surgery last Tuesday morning and am hoping to be discharged today - I can't wait to go home! And shower. And shampoo. And shave. I feel so grubby!

(((Pheebie))) I am so sorry to read this and I wish you better days ahead!

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Pheebie @ 27/3/2017, 14:56) 

Pheebie- our thoughts and prayers with you for healing and staying well!

11. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Prayers to you Pheebie.

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Pheeebie get well soon darling 💐

13.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Glad to hear surgery went well and that you are recovering. Prayers and happy thoughts your way, Pheebie. <3

Lisa saying how much her "cold" is ruining her "life" is disgusting. She has NO IDEA.

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (blondie19 @ 27/3/2017, 18:53) 
    Glad to hear surgery went well and that you are recovering. Prayers and happy thoughts your way, Pheebie. <3

Lisa saying how much her "cold" is ruining her "life" is disgusting. She has NO IDEA.

I know, every time Lisa has a sniffle she complains to the max. I had a very hard time hearing that on this last video. An acquaintance of mine who has been going through chemo, not once, but twice and her father just died. She has A great family and that keeps her going, but the poor woman just started a career in nursing (in her late 40s) a few years ago after going back to school & this happens to her. I have a hard time when such a giving giving woman is suffering and Lisa is sitting there bitching about a sniffle as she's talking about all her sweet gifts (that's too much to much to talk about) and purchases. The week before she was talking about getting her daughter a birthday cake as an afterthought. I just couldn't watch her entire video.

15. phoebetallulah

User deleted

Pheebie I'm so sorry to hear this, how scary!! I hope you get home soon and recover quickly!!

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52272 views