LisaLisaD1 Part 9: The Summer of Starvation

« Older   Newer »

1. MissHannigan
        +2   Like  

User deleted

The IG pics today....good Lord, she looks utterly ridiculous in the "curtain tie back" earrings...tassels? And the pants, lets talk about the pants please....so ugly and can only look good on someone 25 or under...waaaayyyy too young for Lisa. But they did give me a good chuckle, haha, thanks Lisa😂
    P.S....get well Pheebie, sending you good vibes, white light and a prayer💖

2. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +7   Like  

User deleted

[QUOTE=EastCoastGlamour,3/27/2017, 07:13 PM ?t=59609839&st=840#entry423942537]
    QUOTE (blondie19 @ 27/3/2017, 18:53) 
    Glad to hear surgery went well and that you are recovering. Prayers and happy thoughts your way, Pheebie. <3

Lisa saying how much her "cold" is ruining her "life" is disgusting. She has NO IDEA.

Lisa is a very childish and disturbed individual. She gets a cold and acts like her world has crumpled. Her daughter has a birthday and she has to buy HERSELF a gift. I'm suffering severe second hand embarrassment for this woman. In what universe does Lisa EVER put anybody else before herself? Imagine how slighted Brooke must feel to have a selfish and self absorbed mother like her. That poor kid cannot even turn 17 without her mother making it all about herself. Why doesn't Jawn call her out on her selfish childish behavior? My guess it that Jawn's mother was exactly like Lisa, maybe even worse if that's humanly possible.

I find this woman harder and harder to stomach as time goes on. The selfishness, the lazyness, the self centeredness, the ignoring and slighting of Will, the financial abuse of Jawn, the stealing of Brooke's thunder on her birthday, the refusal to cook a meal for her family, and the plastic surgery and shopping addictions are all stomach churning. She is also getting very had to look at since she started destroying her face with plastic surgery.

The narcissism levels of these You Tubers and bloggers is OFF THE CHARTS! My jaw almost dropped to the floor a few years ago when a blogger or a You Tuber (I cannot remember who it was) declared "It January. It's my birthday MONTH". WTF? Are you serious? A grown adult woman thinks an entire month should be set aside to celebrate the fact that her special snowflake ass was born into this world.

Please. I want a qualified mental health professional to chime in her and tell me just what is exactly going on with these people. Are these people born this way? Are they created by lazy and neglectful parenting? I have never come across such weird and bizarre behavior by people in my life as I have witnessed in these You Tubers.

3. MissHannigan
        +2   Like  

User deleted

[QUOTE=Jawn's Shark Shirt,3/27/2017, 07:49 PM ?t=59609839&st=855#entry423943342]
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 3/27/2017, 07:13 PM) 
    QUOTE (blondie19 @ 27/3/2017, 18:53) 
    Glad to hear surgery went well and that you are recovering. Prayers and happy thoughts your way, Pheebie. <3

Lisa saying how much her "cold" is ruining her "life" is disgusting. She has NO IDEA.

Lisa is a very childish and disturbed individual. She gets a cold and acts like her world has crumpled. Her daughter has a birthday and she has to buy HERSELF a gift. I'm suffering severe second hand embarrassment for this woman. In what universe does Lisa EVER put anybody else before herself? Imagine how slighted Brooke must feel to have a selfish and self absorbed mother like her. That poor kid cannot even turn 17 without her mother making it all about herself. Why doesn't Jawn call her out on her selfish childish behavior? My guess it that Jawn's mother was exactly like Lisa, maybe even worse if that's humanly possible.

I find this woman harder and harder to stomach as time goes on. The selfishness, the lazyness, the self centeredness, the ignoring and slighting of Will, the financial abuse of Jawn, the stealing of Brooke's thunder on her birthday, the refusal to cook a meal for her family, and the plastic surgery and shopping addictions are all stomach churning. She is also getting very had to look at since she started destroying her face with plastic surgery.

The narcissism levels of these You Tubers and bloggers is OFF THE CHARTS! My jaw almost dropped to the floor a few years ago when a blogger or a You Tuber (I cannot remember who it was) declared "It January. It's my birthday MONTH". WTF? Are you serious? A grown adult woman thinks an entire month should be set aside to celebrate the fact that her special snowflake ass was born into this world.

Please. I want a qualified mental health professional to chime in her and tell me just what is exactly going on with these people. Are these people born this way? Are they created by lazy and neglectful parenting? I have never come across such weird and bizarre behavior by people in my life as I have witnessed in these You Tubers.

Bravo👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼.....I can't stomach her videos lately, its as if I have to mentally prepare myself and dumb down my whole mindset. It's like watching a teenager. WTF?

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wishing you Pheebie a smooth recovery. Take care of yourself.

5.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! Those latest IG pics, I have no words just NO,NO,NO AND NO!!!!! I would of deleted those from the get go. How she can honestly post those, and think she looks good is beyond me??????. The way she is looking down.......... did she drop something??? Perhaps she is looking for her sexy???? LOL I just can not get over, a grown women actually posing like that. I mean come on girl, you got no GAME!!!!!!!!!!!! :/

6. MsLynda
        +6   Like  

User deleted

LOL How many years has been on YT? Seven, eight? More?
    And, there she is . . . still looking at her crotch in hopes of finding her sexy. Lisa it was not there, way back when you sat on the rocker on your front porch, eyes looking between your legs. . . . Keep lookin' maybe it will be there one day . . . more likely not. Cripes!

7.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I'm sure her pancake butt looks great in those pants :sick:

8. Pheebie
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Those latest IG snaps - it never ceases to floor me how immature she is, and SO infatuated with herself!

I am home. It felt SO GOOD to shower. After 8 days in the hospital, I felt so grubby and disgusting. I now know I wouldn't last more than a few days on "Survivor." I'd be the one crying to my castmates to "vote me off, please!" Weak, I know, but there it is. I understand my limitations!

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Pheebie @ 27/3/2017, 22:37) 
    Those latest IG snaps - it never ceases to floor me how immature she is, and SO infatuated with herself!

I am home. It felt SO GOOD to shower. After 8 days in the hospital, I felt so grubby and disgusting. I now know I wouldn't last more than a few days on "Survivor." I'd be the one crying to my castmates to "vote me off, please!" Weak, I know, but there it is. I understand my limitations!

Haha!

So glad to hear that you are home! Take care of yourself🌹

10. Brigante123
        +2   Like  

User deleted

All the best Pheebie!

11.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Pheebie, good to hear that you're home now! Sending prayers your way!

12.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I was wondering when those pants would be worn.

11dja2

13. MsLynda
        +5   Like  

User deleted

As Tim Gunn would say . . . Just because they sell it, does not mean you have to buy it. Nor is everything for everyone.

With that in mind, I suppose "Make it work" has its limitations.

14. Pheebie
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Thank all you sweet ladies for your well wishes. I truly appreciate it.

I hope our ditzy friend posts some more videos this week - I could use the mindless distraction. Although, the overly-dramatic reactions she has to a simple cold get under my skin now more than ever. I can't believe (well, sadly, I can) how her minions have to chime in wishing her to feel better soon, telling her what a trooper she is.

Meanwhile there are soldiers out there, honestly risking life and limb . . . THOSE are troopers. THOSE women and men are brave. \Making YT videos when you have a cold warrants kudos? This world is full of some bat-shiz crazy folks.

15.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    Her hand looks HUGE!!! Honestly doesn't she look at these pics before she posts them.
    Yeah Lisa, keep looking for you dignity. I don't think you're going to find it in your driveway
    Attached Image
    IMG_3659

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52272 views