Veuillez continuer ici....

Edited by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR - 6/4/2017, 08:13

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In case she does read here....Sophia, all the boards around the bottom of the walls are baseboards.

Drives me nuts when she complains about placing furniture around the baseboards when she is talking about the baseboard heaters.

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    All I can say is that it's more of a challenge for me to watch her videos now-a-days.

4. crazycatlady
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (ThePom @ 3/18/2017, 01:25 AM) 
    All I can say is that it's more of a challenge for me to watch her videos now-a-days.

:tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm getting real sick of her "thaaaang" twang. Sometimes it almost sounds like "fang" - "Look at all these faaangs on the table". I like her French accent otherwise, but that one just irritates.

6. OtherwiseKnownAsWIR
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Did I miss her weight loss update?

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OtherwiseKnownAsWIR @ 20/3/2017, 15:18) 
    Did I miss her weight loss update?

She uploaded it yesterday. It's still on her channel.

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sophia's lost a total of 14 lbs in 10 weeks, but she lost the first 10 lbs in the first 3 weeks and only 4 lbs over the last 7 weeks. Based on these results, I don't know how she plans to lose 15 lbs more by Mother's Day (May 14), as she said last week. Still, kudos to her for sticking with it.

9. OtherwiseKnownAsWIR
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I'll have to go check it out, she usually pops up as recommended but didn't I didn't see it yesterday.

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    At this rate it will take her 19 weeks to lose 15 lbs. She will be lucky to lose it by 4th of July. I did get a tad tired of her saying worthy in the video. I do wish her luck in her weight loss journey. I don't think she has much self control or discipline so it must be a huge challenge.

11. OtherwiseKnownAsWIR
        +1   Like  

User deleted

^^ that's my thoughts too. That cookie doesn't look tempting if you are determined to lose weight. It means you have no willpower if you give in.

"Nothing takes as good as skinny feels"

{someone famous said that} :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lost the thread for a day or two... Time to snark but have to catch up on the video's Maybe they moved to a one story rancher and Sophia sold all her china and books . Maybe she donated the Pottery Barn dresser to the little girl who lives down the lane. :1485540604: :perverted-smiley:

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I respectfully disagree. If you have a sweet tooth, you'll probably always be tempted by cookies, chocolate, etc. You can't help but want what you like. What's important is not whether you have urges but how you respond to them. Hopefully, you learn to manage your cravings. I think it's fine to have an occasional treat when you're trying to lose weight as long as it's a moderate portion, it truly is occasional, and it's planned - say, every Sunday, you plan to have a small slice of cake after dinner, and knowing you'll have cake every Sunday keeps you on track the rest of the week. That's managing your cravings without depriving yourself. You can't be too extreme in either direction. Just like eating all of the cake didn't work for you, depriving yourself of all of the cake will eventually backfire. Of course, if eating that cake sets you off on a binge, then don't eat it and don't buy it to begin with. Find something that satisfies your cravings without opening the door to a binge or throwing your diet out the window for the next next.

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree with both sides (that's what happens when you are a Libra)...my inner voice always does the is this worth it mantra. I am on a weight loss journey also with 15 down and 20 to go. I always give myself a cheat day each week but still don't seem to go over limit. This week my treat was parmesan and browned butter popcorn. I use My Fitness Pal to track and an intermittent fast protocol. Good time to diet since I also gave up alcohol and chocolate for Lent. Should have given up cheese but that was too much sacrifice.

Sophia certainly wants to lose weight but I'm sure she also wants to make the vids for YouTube content. They do get quite ridiculous with the 4 - 8 oz losses then a 12 min lecture.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    have you tried cutting out sugary treats all together? No cheat day or counting calories, etc.
    I di this about 5 years ago when I was sort of addicted to cold sugary drinks. It was getting out of control... :animated-smileys-drinking-063:

I went cold turkey for about 6 weeks. I lost the cravings and now don't drink sugary drinks any more. I still enjoy chocolate but the craving for sugar is much less intense. I don't crave carb as much as I used to.

889 replies since 17/3/2017, 22:29   47514 views