My Great Challenge - Part Deux

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pillblast @ 5/10/2017, 04:47 PM) 
    I think it's safe bit passive aggressive to get your wife that's on ww sweets for an anniversary. Hopefully he doesn't get her cake for mother's day. 😂

I imagine this didn't even occur to him....

2. Joelle CheapCraftyBoy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Vesper might have been poisoned.

http://m.cat-world.com.au/?url=http%3A..._referrer=#3145

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    @11:00, I'm not bossy. I just have better ideas.
    Yeah, I'm sure that's her motto. :muffin_emoticon_pack_by_rezzle: :smilie_muffin-1:
    finally I get to use the PA muffins!!

Yeah, right, Sophia like you never talk anything bad about anybody.... sure! :enough-sign-smiley-emoticon: I won't be surprised if she's a regular poster on this site. :shifty:

I can't get over her clothes. That ugly plaid shirt with dangly earrings??

No, nope, get rid of the cannisters and those ugly animal mugs from TJ Maxx.
    "I'm using the kitchen as the office because I don't have a chair in the office". Yeah, right. :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

I can't get over her inefficient use of time. Why didn't she put the veggies in the oven while cleaning?? Uggghhh, it really bugs me!!!

QUOTE (Chalky @ 5/10/2017, 04:56 PM) 
    QUOTE (pillblast @ 5/10/2017, 04:47 PM) 
    I think it's safe bit passive aggressive to get your wife that's on ww sweets for an anniversary. Hopefully he doesn't get her cake for mother's day. 😂

I imagine this didn't even occur to him....

Men don't think! :20130930101758-5e972761:

Sophia doesn't have the patience, the time or the money to keep a sick cat. Sorry to hear about Vesper...

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Too sad about her kitty. Did Scott hate the kitty as much as he does the dogs?

Too bad there isn't a most unfashionable category on YouTube. Sophia would win that hands down.

Keep snarking....I unsubscribed so need to snark vicariously thru all of you.

5. OtherwiseKnownAsWIR
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Joelle CheapCraftyBoy @ 10/5/2017, 16:56) 

Yes. She had that Easter Lily on the side in the kitchen, so definitely possible.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 5/10/2017, 07:02 PM) 

Too bad there isn't a most unfashionable category on YouTube. Sophia would win that hands down.

really? I've never heard of Sophia saying that...

OMG, she says she doesn't care about her clothes but she should. She looks really really bad. What's the point of those palettes when her make up looks the exact same every single day.
    Sophia, nobody will notice your make up but will notice your ugly plaid shirts with dangly earrings. update your wardrobe. Toss those ugly sneakers and hiking boots.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's mentioned several times Scott doesn't like the dogs and in a video recently she said I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff and he smiled and said with a hopeful smile "the dogs?"

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 5/10/2017, 08:23 PM) 
    She's mentioned several times Scott doesn't like the dogs and in a video recently she said I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff and he smiled and said with a hopeful smile "the dogs?"

oh, I must have missed that part. Maybe he was half joking or maybe he's resentful.
    Do you want to eat food cooked in the kitchen that's covered with animal hair, fur?? :sick:

9. OtherwiseKnownAsWIR
        +1   Like  

User deleted

And he mentioned it in his Star Wars video too

10. crazycatlady
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Maybe Scott is like my dad- likes animals but not in the house.

I thought Sophia has talked about liking to cook and try new recipes so I am confused by the sign that says "I only have a kitchen because it came with the house." I love to cook and experiment - when my illnesses aren't flaring - so having a kitchen is really important to me. I'd rather a house with a large kitchen and small other rooms than vice versa.

I've grown just cynical enough about her videos to wonder where all the clutter not in the kitchen/dining room/living room is stashed.

What is kindness, though? Is it sugarcoating things? Tactfulness? Lack of criticism? Honesty? I find so many people think being "kind" means never saying a critical thing about anything or anyone ever. Drives me nuts. Especially after a job where I had a boss who was "kind" until my six month review came around and suddenly I was broadsided with the list of things I was apparently doing wrong. My current boss is like "hey you are doing this wrong. This is how you do it properly." And I am so grateful to her for that.

11.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HelloFriends! @ 5/10/2017, 08:14 PM) 
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 5/10/2017, 07:02 PM) 

really? I've never heard of Sophia saying that...

OMG, she says she doesn't care about her clothes but she should. She looks really really bad. What's the point of those palettes when her make up looks the exact same every single day.
    Sophia, nobody will notice your make up but will notice your ugly plaid shirts with dangly earrings. update your wardrobe. Toss those ugly sneakers and hiking boots.

I was originally against her buying clothes because I thought she was going to lose a lot of weight and need to repurchase. I stand corrected. Go buy new clothes now Sophia!

12.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I think Scott was okay with Vesper actually. He really seems like a nice guy and I think it was sweet of him to bring her macarons - at least he thought to do something - kudos to Scott.

And sorry Sophia, but that vegetable dish with the cream and stuff along with the burger and fries - well definitely not WW material there girl.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OtherwiseKnownAsWIR @ 5/10/2017, 08:08 PM) 
    QUOTE (Joelle CheapCraftyBoy @ 10/5/2017, 16:56) 

Yes. She had that Easter Lily on the side in the kitchen, so definitely possible.

I have had a lot of cats over the last 30 years, the youngest was 14 when I lost him to cancer, the eldest was 19 and three months and died of old age.

We have always had various types of lilies in the house during any year and none of my cats have ever suffered anything.

With Vesper the resultant treatment entirely rests with the vet. Vesper was 8, apparently. If Vesper had had a massive stroke the vet probably thought she wouldn't survive. Who knows. I am always suspect of vet's opinion because, at the end of the day, it isn't their animal that they are talking about.

14.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I have to give Sophia the benefit of the doubt on Vesper - I think they did what they felt was right based on the vet's advice and their own abilities. They were always very nice to the cat and while I find Sophia annoying I don't think she is cruel to animals - I remember when she rescued that bluejay baby - she is caring towards the dogs (even as annoying as they are LOL).

15. Joelle CheapCraftyBoy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

"Sophia and her pens. She has so many. Why???"

I think her PCOS is flaring.
    Attached Image
    IMG_3276

889 replies since 17/3/2017, 22:29   47514 views